rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worshipping Athletes: From Full-Body Tats To Haircuts

Previously there was a discussion about men getting full-body tats of their favorite athletes:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34026.html

Now men are doing haircuts of athletes:

[Image: 10950527_755723551191069_1054832091_n.jpg]

[Image: 10957307_775814065838961_849108342_n.jpg]

At least a haircut is not permanent, but I've found as life goes on, sports matter less and less than to me, even though I too was an athlete. I still follow the NBA, although not as hardcore as I used to, but when I look at guys who are getting tattoos, haircuts, spending money on jerseys, and even guys who get paid to report trade rumors and D-League signings, I just have a hard time relating. I feel like they've given up on having any real place in the world, carving out their own legacies as men, instead they choose to worship men who are better than them from afar.

The act of borrowing another man's masculinity is the equivalent of letting him ravage your tightest notch.

The "it" with the Klay Thompson haircut, does it's lover see Klay when they go doggy?

The barber's gold watch with those glasses is a tough look to pull off. He looks like a shady pawn shop dealer. Game recognized.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Seconded. It's the fact that he doesn't opt for the 'stylish' or metrosexual kind of glasses. Just old-fashioned, serious glasses that aren't curved. They just are.

I got a haircut with my own face styled into it.

Was this beta?

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

well society is turning very moist so I'm not surprised sadly [Image: sad.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-29-2015 04:07 PM)Pontifex Maximus Wrote:  

The act of borrowing another man's masculinity is the equivalent of letting him ravage your tightest notch.

The "it" with the Klay Thompson haircut, does it's lover see Klay when they go doggy?

He is merely parting vain numbskulls with their cash. We need more of his type.

To me it's just another way of drawing attention to oneself. Some of us drew the admiration line at the shoes, still others stopped short after the jerseys. This is the more extreme extension of that. Only if these guys knew how negatively they are perceived by both both sexes but especially women

Automatically viewed by many as immature and having bad taste, is this the new "saggy pants" phenomenon?

At any rate, it's a pussy repellent

Making our jobs easier...

MDP

Chael Sonnen said it best, when facing a guy with a Mike Tyson tattoo.

"There are only three names a man is allowed to tattoo on his body - his father, his son, and the son of God. THAT'S IT!"

I really do believe that when you buy full color posters of a famous male athlete or singer or idolize them to a degree where you fantasize about having adventures or being with them in some setting that it's just latent faggotry.

If you buy another man's jersey and wear it proudly and constantly harp on and on about another man's achievements you're probably gay deep down inside. You wouldn't mind Lebron or Jay-Z's knob inside you.

It's just the truth.

Admiring a man, being a follower of him, recognizing his value is completely natural. Most of us have such role models, we wanna be like them one way or another, and this drives us to achieve more.

Putting another man's image on your body, however, is nothing but faggotry.

As someone who feeds off the energy and intensity of sporting events, and loves seeing my college's or city's symbol paraded around on ESPN... holy shit do these athlete worshippers make me cringe. Ditto on musician worshippers, who tend to go even more overboard. Something about idolizing a person who doesn't even know you exist just strikes me as...creepy, almost.

People like this are usually painfully one-dimensional, too. Try talking to the guy with that haircut about something other than sports, or a person with the Beatles tattooed on his back about something other than music... it won't go well.

I think anyone over the age of 22* that wears sports jerseys, especially in public, should be punched in the face until they pass out.

Asshats that get tats or haircuts with athlete's faces should be sterilized.

*Allowing for college age bimbos

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

these men are born followers and are completely unaware that they have been raised to be feminine drone consumers, not too far off their girlfriends in the nail shop next store getting some wacko crazy nail job. They will spend all of their money on clothes, haircuts and DVD's, and be enthralled with meaningless things like GF drama and reality TV.

Not unlike this guy, who epitomizes everything wrong with the defeated western male; once an American hero descended into one sad tragic result;
http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenn...ning-woman

Beyond servile, this is repulsive. Any man that worships sports players for a living should be roundly mocked. I've met a few guys like this and to a man, every one of them was a lower beta best, and a total omega more often than not. Pathetic.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I think the problem is not necessarily admiring athletes but not being fit yourself. So many men are grossly out of shape and they worship athletes and other masculine men without addressing their own personal shortcomings. For example, an athlete that I admire is Eliot Hulse. I think the guy is a fucking beast and he is pretty brilliant on top of that. I don't just admire him for the sake of admiring him. He pushes me to make myself a better man, to hit the gym hard, and to eat healthy. I aspire to be as fit as he.

Having athletes as role models or as something to aspire to is great. Most men dont do this though.

With that said, since taking the red pill and ending up in this part of the internet, I have honestly lost interest in following sports. I just dont care. It seems like a waste of time to me. I'd rather be concentrating on my own stats and not the stats of some 22 year old running back or basketball player.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (01-31-2015 09:41 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

I think the problem is not necessarily admiring athletes but not being fit yourself. So many men are grossly out of shape and they worship athletes and other masculine men without addressing their own personal shortcomings.

Even worse than this are the fat dudes who sit on their lazy ass in front of the TV mercilessly criticizing elite athletes who, win or lose, get 100x the quality pussy these losers could ever dream of. They see nothing ironic about sitting there like a lump on a comfy couch with gut flab hanging over their belt and Dorito dust in their greasy beards screaming things like "OH COME ON, GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY!"

In a way it's similar to our frustration with western girls: Many of them are walking embodiments of mediocrity, yet refuse to associate with anything other than pure excellence.

Quote: (01-31-2015 10:34 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

Even worse than this are the fat dudes who sit on their lazy ass in front of the TV mercilessly criticizing elite athletes who, win or lose, get 100x the quality pussy these losers could ever dream of. They see nothing ironic about sitting there like a lump on a comfy couch with gut flab hanging over their belt and Dorito dust in their greasy beards screaming things like "OH COME ON, GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY!"

In a way it's similar to our frustration with western girls: Many of them are walking embodiments of mediocrity, yet refuse to associate with anything other than pure excellence.

That describes most of the guys who get paid to cover the sports. When I see guys like ESPN's Marc Stein tweeting about D-League transactions, I feel sorry for them. It's like wow, this guy's purpose on Earth is to let me know that some guy who's never going to be shit in the league is going to get a 10-day contract.

I'm curious what kind of clippers the barber uses to get such precision and also how much he charges.

(I've heard of Barbers in small towns clocking as much as $500 a day)