rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this a good neg? (I thought it was brilliant)

So this chick keeps posting selfies of her dog and of herself on facebook and considering I never post or comment on anything just browse the usual bs I thought I would neg her on one of her photos. She did look good I must admit but EVERYONE was posting shit like "you look great girl" or "love the hair". So I thought, because I think tinder's pretty pathetic, that it would be good to write "that would make a great tinder profile pic". I got a like from her but more to the point, was that a good neg or am I just an idiot who thought it'd be funny?

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Quote: (01-29-2015 10:59 AM)joker Wrote:  

So this chick keeps posting selfies of her dog and of herself on facebook and considering I never post or comment on anything just browse the usual bs I thought I would neg her on one of her photos. She did look good I must admit but EVERYONE was posting shit like "you look great girl" or "love the hair". So I thought, because I think tinder's pretty pathetic, that it would be good to write "that would make a great tinder profile pic". I got a like from her but more to the point, was that a good neg or am I just an idiot who thought it'd be funny?

I think a young American woman won't get the subtle sarcasm since being on Tinder is fun and cool.

And in reality it won't make a good Tindre pic as a dog in a picture is fine with a man, but irrelevant with a girl.

Better:

"The dog looks awesome and cute."
"Cool - the shirt you are wearing is very popular now - I've seen it a lot."
"It's always good to see a well-made pic via photoshop. Nicely done. "

I don't think it's possible to neg on Facebook.

If possible, you didn't really neg her. I take it the complement is "great pic" and the backhand is that she's single (since everyone is on Tinder, single or otherwise). I don't see the backhand as that negative.

If you actually neg'd, it'd probably come off as an insult, which I suppose could give off a DGAF attitude.
"Nice bitch"
"Don't forget to spay or neuter"
Small dog: "Cute cat"

I generally don't like or comment on stuff. I don't use it for chics. Just feeds the beast.

If you must, be creative and add value. Chics dig value.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Damn I suck so bad with chicks cause most of my jokes are for learned people. Chicks really have to think with them and thats why I hate it. I remember my mate telling me that my jokes are good but I guess you have to get to know me a bit better otherwise you don't know whether to take me seriously or if I'm joking. That is my allure.

I get that you're making a subtle neg, and you're probably a smart guy, but we are talking about saying something clever on the internet...

Best case scenario, you were perceived as slightly less clingy by a girl in your actual social group who might remember that next time she sees you.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

If anything I need to get out more LOL [Image: biggrin.gif]

On Facebook? By definition it's a terrible neg.

WIA

Wanna see a good neg?

My friend is the definition of a natural. His attractive LTR just posted a new profile pic, which is getting 50+ likes and the same dumb comments about how great she is.

[attachment=24355]

Lesson: Go game some girls in real life.

Quote: (01-29-2015 01:20 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Wanna see a good neg?

My friend is the definition of a natural. His attractive LTR just posted a new profile pic, which is getting 50+ likes and the same dumb comments about how great she is.

Here it is attached as a picture:
[Image: attachment.jpg24356]   

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

"I love when dogs posts pictures with their owners on Facebook!"

"Your dog is getting so good at selfies!"

Though a Tinder joke isn't much of a neg, it's not a bad opener. I'd go with "I'd swipe right on this"

Flirty, but not thirsty, comments can go a long way

I just talk shit, most of the time I'm a funny asshole.

Calling bitches basic, team basic, basic bitch outfit, or whatever I come up with.

It always gets replies, always gets likes.

But why are we focusing on a neg over FB ? Why aren't we talking about how to use negs in an approach in person or at a bar ?

I talk shit on girls pics online only because I've either fucked them or they're apart of my social circle.

I tried negging but my game wasnt that good so I ended up insulting girls. Same goes for being the 'aloof asshole'. Does Roosh talk about negs? I havent come across a lot of other puas talk about negs besides Mystery.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (01-30-2015 05:45 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

I tried negging but my game wasnt that good so I ended up insulting girls. Same goes for being the 'aloof asshole'. Does Roosh talk about negs? I havent come across a lot of other puas talk about negs besides Mystery.

Honestly even before I discovered the term neg, I was semi doing it already.

I'd tease the fuck out of girls I just met or girls I wanted to fuck.

Some called me an asshole, some loved it, some would talk shit back in a playful way.

I'm not sure if Roosh, I don't see how he couldn't have. I'd do a quick google search.

Quote: (01-30-2015 06:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2015 05:45 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Honestly even before I discovered the term neg, I was semi doing it already.

I'd tease the fuck out of girls I just met or girls I wanted to fuck.

Some called me an asshole, some loved it, some would talk shit back in a playful way.

I'm not sure if Roosh, I don't see how he couldn't have. I'd do a quick google search.

Almost everyone is doing it to some degree - calling it teasing, but it's more fluid. There is no need for that if she is all into you.

Only at the very beginning to shock her hamster into attention, that you are not the average nice guy out there. But there is an art to it and it is really highly versatile - that's where the art comes in at pick-up.

I avoid commentary on women on Facebook, entirely. Too much frame of admiration/supplication.

Quote: (01-29-2015 02:47 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 01:20 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Wanna see a good neg?

Here it is attached as a picture:
[Image: attachment.jpg24356]

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

On a slightly different topic. Has anyone been following Heartiste' Asshole Game Week? Thoughts?

Don't debate me.