rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No women in the new Greek Government

Greek far left government is red pill?

The New Greek Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras appoints only 10 ministers, no women, for his new government

Also, it's important to remember that the new greek goverment is Pro-Russia and Pro Puttin. It's Syriza red pill?

http://www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in...nment.html

Interesting. Maybe a Greco-Russian alliance is in the works?

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

That is the single most effective summation of the state of Greece you could ever find, short of people killing each other in the streets. It finally got to the point that having a less dysfunctional government (if only purely due to the lack of women) overrides political correctness.

In other news:

Greek Economy Makes Full Recovery Overnight

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I don't know. Surely they could have found something for Eva Kaili to do? I mean, Greece is going to be fucked no matter what, at least let us see more of her. Surely there are better uses of her talents outside of just a member of parliament.

[Image: 600full-eva-kaili.jpg]
[Image: q4nilkyeib95n4l9.jpg?djet1p5k]
[Image: BvuvkdFIcAA0Ujl.jpg]
[Image: 6130_EVA_KAILI_24072012.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

far left and red pill never belong in the same sentence.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Shit finally got serious.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (01-28-2015 01:46 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

[Image: Joseph-Stalin-009.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-28-2015 02:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2015 01:46 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

[Image: Joseph-Stalin-009.jpg]

[Image: wa5187d643.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Was Stalin red pill? That is an interesting question, I also think it is difficult to answer as it seems he was paranoid and manic depressive, qualities that led him to make some pretty disastrous decisions. IIRC he basically lost his shit when Hitler broke the non aggression pact and secluded himself for weeks as the USSR was nearly overrun. He ignored numerous warnings about Hitler's intentions, as he did not trust anyone around him, even after he had purged thousands.
When a man walls himself off, and believes himself to be in sole possession of the truth, and beset by enemies, it makes it pretty difficult to be red pill, as you lose track of reality.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Can someone with knowledge of Greek politics explain what exactly is a Far Leftist for Greece? Far left American is different from far left European usually.

I'm not sure what exactly a social democrat actually is for Greece. I notice that there is a former communist party member in one of the appointments, but I cannot fully get the picture on their style or what they are trying to accomplish.

Just because they are all male may not mean they will do anything different from before. How many women did the last government have anyway?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quick note for Volando:

Most Soviet leaders, including Stalin, sincerely believed in communism which makes them not "red pill" in that regard. But they also were masters at exploiting situations, expanding their power, and holding onto power. It's sort of a mixed bag.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

^^ I would say that the main difference between 'far left' in American terms and far left in Greek terms is that in Greece it's more to do with economic policy, whereas in America it's social justice and feminism.

They're anti-capitalists and want to keep spending money they don't have and to not pay the money they borrowed back. There's nothing red pill about that, they're Marxists to the core. They promise free goodies for the Greek people out of thin air. All the smart and hard working people are leaving Greece. It's going to get much worse.

Red pill is not shoving a gun in someone's face and forcing them to follow your orders

Quote: (01-28-2015 02:49 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Can someone with knowledge of Greek politics explain what exactly is a Far Leftist for Greece? Far left American is different from far left European usually.

I'm not sure what exactly a social democrat actually is for Greece. I notice that there is a former communist party member in one of the appointments, but I cannot fully get the picture on their style or what they are trying to accomplish.

Just because they are all male may not mean they will do anything different from before. How many women did the last government have anyway?

I thought Far Left was Far Left. It's just that Democrats are center right.

Maybe Tsipras is smart enough to know he can't pussy-foot around appointing pointless female politicians in this time of crisis.

Quote: (01-28-2015 02:26 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Was Stalin red pill? That is an interesting question, I also think it is difficult to answer as it seems he was paranoid and manic depressive, qualities that led him to make some pretty disastrous decisions. IIRC he basically lost his shit when Hitler broke the non aggression pact and secluded himself for weeks as the USSR was nearly overrun. He ignored numerous warnings about Hitler's intentions, as he did not trust anyone around him, even after he had purged thousands.
When a man walls himself off, and believes himself to be in sole possession of the truth, and beset by enemies, it makes it pretty difficult to be red pill, as you lose track of reality.

No Stalin was not Red Pill.

If that was a yard stick for red pill then every serial murderer in history is red pill.

Quote: (01-28-2015 02:49 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

European politics is usually split mostly along economic policy. Left is big government, right is small government, but the kicker is that the far left is also often influenced by anarcho-syndicalist ideology, which is why the far left often finds strange bedfellows when it comes to things like surveillance and some citizen rights.

The progressive/SJW ideology is often found in centrist parties, labeled social-liberals (as opposed to economic) and with opportunist social-democrat parties along for the ride, but not for ideological reasons, but because their voter base is public employees and women.

Far left in Europe, might do less permanent damage, because of the anarcho-syndicalist history, while their economic policy simply isn't feasible so won't be able to be instituted. The real damage is done by the public employee parties who often ally themselves with progressive partiers. Career politicians of the worst sort also seek out these social-democrat parties and will pander to any kind of populist sentiment.

Realize the main reason the left isn't "red pill" is due to the association with the Western Left. Remember even the USSR believed in traditional gender roles and that it was the woman's role to the state to produce/rear more able bodied and "learned" progeny as well as cook/clean while reaping crops that the men planted. Not to mention no women in the military and usage at most on political levels as secretaries.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (01-29-2015 08:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

If that was a yard stick for red pill then every serial murderer in history is red pill.

OMG, what ignorance.

How can you say Stalin was not Red pill and a simple madman?

You try to lead a country during a world war, that has recently survived and not completely recovered from a complete revolution, with completely broken value system, with struggling economy, filled with thousands of different groups trying to usurp power, under tremendous pressure from foreign intelligence agencies, to survive the assassinations, coups, treacheries, plots, propaganda wars while dealing with invading Germany, with 5 years of Americans having advantage of nuclear power, with a shitty economy and to stabilize the situation into a world superpower.

Stalin was a man of great dark wisdom and he did what he had to do in a world where the whole world was the enemy of him and to the country he was leading. Sure he didn't gave a fuck about morals, but all his life after becoming a leader was a war and in war there are no rules.

Which one of you can say that he would have done better than Stalin and would have achieved better results with lesser casualties and human sacrifices?

I just want to know how many fools are there who can say they know the facts,the situation and life good enough to perform better then Stalin and who could dare to claim they would murder less in his place and still keep leading a word superpower under fire and not end up assassinated in the first month? The man did it for decades.

Because anyone who dares to say that is a fool.

Quote: (01-29-2015 08:51 AM)Mage Wrote:  

OMG, what ignorance.

You try to lead a country during a world war, that has recently survived and not completely recovered from a complete revolution, with completely broken value system, with struggling economy, filled with thousands of different groups trying to usurp power, under tremendous pressure from foreign intelligence agencies, to survive the assassinations, coups, treacheries, plots, propaganda wars while dealing with invading Germany, with 5 years of Americans having advantage of nuclear power, with a shitty economy and to stabilize the situation into a world superpower.

Stalin was a man of great dark wisdom and he did what he had to do in a world where the whole world was the enemy of him and to the country he was leading. Sure he didn't gave a fuck about morals, but all his life after becoming a leader was a war and in war there are no rules.

Which one of you can say that he would have done better than Stalin and would have achieved better results with lesser casualties and human sacrifices?

I just want to know how many fools are there who can say they know the facts,the situation and life good enough to perform better then Stalin and who could dare to claim they would murder less in his place and still keep leading a word superpower under fire and not end up assassinated in the first month?

[Image: potd.gif]
Guess there's a reason they call him "fool's gold". Doesn't even use a shred of logic or trying to prove a point. How about writing a bit more than a sentence and a half and actually explain why you believe this.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I do not understand why so many think that Red Pill = Republican.

Greece's austerity was causing a depression in Greece. Other political parties wanted to continue that. You think the Red Pill choice is to keep bankrupting your country to sacrifice to bankers?

Quote: (01-29-2015 10:06 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Greece's austerity was causing a depression in Greece. Other political parties wanted to continue that. You think the Red Pill choice is to keep bankrupting your country to sacrifice to bankers?

Do you actually believe the left will avoid bankruptcy in Greece or end its depression? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

What will you say to yourself in three years from now when Greece is even poorer than it is now and after the left has been in power for a good chunk of time?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-29-2015 06:04 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 10:06 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Do you actually believe the left will avoid bankruptcy in Greece or end its depression? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

What will you say to yourself in three years from now when Greece is even poorer than it is now and after the left has been in power for a good chunk of time?

Giving lavish benefits for little work is unsustainable, and this has been the policy of Greek governments for years. It was massive government borrowing that made the bankers so influential. Eventually the bill has to be paid.

Austerity is not a choice. Only the timing of austerity is a choice.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (01-29-2015 08:51 AM)Mage Wrote:  

OMG, what ignorance.

I just want to know how many fools are there who can say they know the facts,the situation and life good enough to perform better then Stalin and who could dare to claim they would murder less in his place and still keep leading a word superpower under fire and not end up assassinated in the first month? The man did it for decades.

Calling me a fool is humorous. I Know this forum has a hardon for Russian leaders and generally those male leaders who flex their muscle but lets put a modern spin on things shall we?

ISIS

- Took what it wanted in order to create a calliphate. Iraq itself hasn't always existed in its current form so who are we to stop them? These people are from that area of the world.

- They are killing a lot of people. And? Stalin, Hitler, Putin today. They kill people. Is it any more barbaric to know ISIS films it as propaganda?

ISIS are amateurs and appeal to psychopaths and the broken in western society. Nobody see's the millions that hate them but only the few that love them.

- ISIS is part of a wider demograph who believe in something. Stalin believed in something, Hitler did and guess what, so does Putin.

Putin believes ethnic Russians should be protected and I agree with him.

So by the logic you have portrayed in your post and basing it on how marvelous Stalin, Hitler etc were at manipulating people, which as we know are parts of dark triad personalities. ISIS are for all other purposes...Red pill.

Psychopaths are not red pill. They are psychopaths with a gargantuan "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

I wonder if you are prepared to talk to those who suffered at the hands of Hitler and Stalin's red pill governments and claim how great it was and not the fact that they were mad and dangerous.

Better yet, talk to those who are living under ISIS or the shi'ite militias as they work their way through the country. I was reading a story on how young boys and men were being murdered by ISIS for breeding pigeons. Pigeons! I'm sure that is a danger to the prophets teachings as they say it is.

I'm sure those living under Stalins rule didn't do anything on purpose to get "'disappeared'.