rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires - til May

Buenos Aires - til May

I'm in BA for a few months, and I figured it'd be cool to meet up with some RVF guys and grab a couple of beers. I know Mekorig is down here, anybody else?

Buenos Aires - til May

Quote: (01-27-2015 06:30 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

I'm in BA for a few months, and I figured it'd be cool to meet up with some RVF guys and grab a couple of beers. I know Mekorig is down here, anybody else?

Hey, good to hear you're in here. Let's try to catch with Meko these coming days. We've been trying to coordinate for quite some time now but always failed to [Image: confused.gif]

Buenos Aires - til May

Sounds good to me. I've already messaged with him a bit. I've got a flexible schedule, when are you free?

Buenos Aires - til May

Will be in BA in a couple of days if anyone is down to grab a beer or ya know some Steak and Wine.

Buenos Aires - til May

How are things down there in BA?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Buenos Aires - til May

Anyone gonna be in BA sometime soon?

Buenos Aires - til May

(08-21-2023, 09:17 PM)zew Wrote:  Anyone gonna be in BA sometime soon?

I might go, in lima atm, but its getting boring. im debating between ba and ascuncion