rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal 1989 - Gunman Shoots Up College Feminists

Has any one heard about this. I just happened to find a movie based on the events while searching for another. What a looney tune but it is still interesting

"The École Polytechnique Massacre, also known as the Montreal Massacre, occurred on December 6, 1989, at the École Polytechnique in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Twenty five-year-old Marc Lépine, armed with a legally obtained Mini-14 rifle and a hunting knife, shot 28 people, killing 14 women, before committing suicide. He began his attack by entering a classroom at the university, where he separated the male and female students. After claiming that he was "fighting feminism" and calling the women "a bunch of feminists," he shot all nine women in the room, killing six. He then moved through corridors, the cafeteria, and another classroom, specifically targeting women to shoot. Overall, he killed fourteen women and injured ten other women and four men in just under 20 minutes before turning the gun on himself.[1][2] His suicide note claimed political motives and blamed feminists for ruining his life. The note included a list of 19 Quebec women whom Lépine considered to be feminists and apparently wished to kill.[3] Since the attack, Canadians have debated various interpretations of the events, their significance, and Lépine's motives. Many feminist groups and public officials have characterized the massacre as an anti-feminist attack that is representative of wider societal violence against women.[4][5][6] Consequently, the anniversary of the massacre has since been commemorated as the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women. Other interpretations emphasize Lépine's abuse as a child or suggest that the massacre was simply the isolated act of a madman, unrelated to larger social issues.[7][8] Still other commentators have blamed violence in the media[9] and increasing poverty, isolation, and alienation in society,[10] particularly in immigrant communities.[11]

The incident led to more stringent gun control laws in Canada.[12] It also introduced changes in the tactical response of police to shootings, changes which were later credited[who?] with minimizing casualties at the Dawson College shootings.[13]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole...e_massacre

Here is the movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1194238/

Quote:Quote:

Many feminist groups and public officials have characterized the massacre as an anti-feminist attack that is representative of wider societal violence against women.

So an unhinged man with a gun who murders several people and wanted more is representative of the male species as a whole.

And here is me with the cackle of Sharron Osborne ringing in my head as she reacts to a man being mutilated by his wife for wanting a split.

That event was unfortunate and is now mandatory learning in the History curriculum of Montreal school. How crazy it is to think that Feminism is simply creating more of these killers instead of helping to stop them! Crazy times we live in!

Male survivors of the massacre have been subjected to criticism for not intervening to stop Lépine. In an interview immediately after the event, a reporter asked one of the men why they "abandoned" the women when it was clear that Lépine's targets were women.[64] René Jalbert, the sergeant-at-arms who persuaded Denis Lortie to surrender during his 1984 attack, said that someone should have intervened at least to distract Lépine, but acknowledged that "ordinary citizens cannot be expected to react heroically in the midst of terror."[16] Newspaper columnist Mark Steyn suggested that male inaction during the massacre illustrated a "culture of passivity" prevalent among men in Canada, which enabled Lépine's shooting spree: "Yet the defining image of contemporary Canadian maleness is not M Lepine/Gharbi but the professors and the men in that classroom, who, ordered to leave by the lone gunman, meekly did so, and abandoned their female classmates to their fate—an act of abdication that would have been unthinkable in almost any other culture throughout human history."[65]
Male students and staff expressed feelings of remorse for not having attempted to prevent the shootings,[9] but Nathalie Provost, one of the survivors, said that she felt that nothing could have been done to prevent the tragedy, and that her fellow students should not feel guilty.[66]

So men should have made themselves human shield for the women. Otherwise they are culturally passive and it's their fault that those women died.

I'm surprised they didn't charge those men for accessory to murder. Okay, well, it was 1989 after all, so it was difficult to pull that off back then. If this massacre happened today, they would pass a new retroactive law named White Knight Bill and criminalized being passive when a woman is in danger, and then imprison all those male survivors.

the professors and the men in that classroom, who, ordered to leave by the lone gunman, meekly did so, and abandoned their female classmates to their fate—an act of abdication that would have been unthinkable in almost any other culture throughout human history."

Okay I will give you that, male classmates leaving female classmates to a gunmen could actually be unthinkable in any other culture back in 1989. So why do you think the unthinkable happened in Canada? Is it a coincidence that Canada also embraced unthinkable feminist beliefs? Is it perhaps that men and women literally believed they are equal to each other that men did not go out of their way to save the other half of the classroom just because they have vaginas? Can you not see the fucking irony in that you ARE a feminist reporter PREACHING feminism and COMPLETE GENDER EQUALITY to the society, and then you go on complaining about why men failed to risk their lives in order to protect women, their supposedly equal counterparts? Are you so misguided and blind that you can't see this connection? You expect the men in a feminist class to suddenly drop their ideology and embrace chivalry and save those women from a gunman? Well, your ignorance just cost the lives of 14 women.If this assault happened in a non-feminist, macho culture like Russia or Turkey, the gunman would in fact have been taken down by the male students immediately, just like you wanted. But you can't have this and feminism at the same time.

I'm very familiar with this. I didn't know that they had made a movie about it.

It came at the same time as a relatively significant increase in neo nazi activity in the toronto area with counter action by the Anti Racist action group http://www.spunk.org/texts/antifasc/sp000831.html

In my opinion, the over the top reactions and subsequent hate speech/crime laws enacted at the end of the 1990s were the results of these two incidents (well the latter being more of a movement than an incident)

Thats why you can go to jail for two years in canada for hurt feelings against an identifiable group, or for five years for advocating genocide. The same maximum sentence for assaulting a police officer, fleeing police, or most weapons charges.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

So they systematically strip men of their masculinity and ALL the positive attributes that comes with it, turn them into emasculated pussies over the course of decades and then they're shocked when they don't act like "men" and risk their necks to save a bunch of spoilt, entitled princess cunts from a begrudged victim of feminaziism?

[Image: small-violin.gif]

That 1989 shooting is just a taste of what's to come when the snowball effect of this bullshit ideology comes full force to smack these bitches and their mangina-knights right in their faces.

A part of the story you won't hear about : Helene Colgan, one of the victims, was pro-gun :
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/h...-1.2863047

Quote: (01-28-2015 01:08 AM)PABeaulieu Wrote:  

A part of the story you won't hear about : Helene Colgan, one of the victims, was pro-gun : http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/h...-1.2863047

Oh wow, that's such a gamechanger. I can't believe they kept it hush that a random college student was pro-gun. *sarcasm*

The implication is that this was so much more tragic because no male students died.

The lesson is to not matriculate in schools with Tech or Polytechnic or any variations thereof in the name (Technology as a full word is okay).

I don't think that the actions of the men, including the shooter in that classroom are representative of your average Canadian guy, the shooter's real name wasn't Marc Lépine (a typical sounding French Canadian name), it was Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi , about as Canuck as maple syrup eh? It looks like Gharbi's dead beat, violent Algerian father who beat the shit out of the kid and the entire family on a regular basis probably had more to do with his hatred of women than Canada's so-called "feminist" society.

Quote: (01-27-2015 07:37 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Male survivors of the massacre have been subjected to criticism for not intervening to stop Lépine. In an interview immediately after the event, a reporter asked one of the men why they "abandoned" the women when it was clear that Lépine's targets were women.[64] René Jalbert, the sergeant-at-arms who persuaded Denis Lortie to surrender during his 1984 attack, said that someone should have intervened at least to distract Lépine, but acknowledged that "ordinary citizens cannot be expected to react heroically in the midst of terror."[16] Newspaper columnist Mark Steyn suggested that male inaction during the massacre illustrated a "culture of passivity" prevalent among men in Canada, which enabled Lépine's shooting spree: "Yet the defining image of contemporary Canadian maleness is not M Lepine/Gharbi but the professors and the men in that classroom, who, ordered to leave by the lone gunman, meekly did so, and abandoned their female classmates to their fate—an act of abdication that would have been unthinkable in almost any other culture throughout human history."[65]
Male students and staff expressed feelings of remorse for not having attempted to prevent the shootings,[9] but Nathalie Provost, one of the survivors, said that she felt that nothing could have been done to prevent the tragedy, and that her fellow students should not feel guilty.[66]

So men should have made themselves human shield for the women. Otherwise they are culturally passive and it's their fault that those women died.

I'm surprised they didn't charge those men for accessory to murder. Okay, well, it was 1989 after all, so it was difficult to pull that off back then. If this massacre happened today, they would pass a new retroactive law named White Knight Bill and criminalized being passive when a woman is in danger, and then imprison all those male survivors.

the professors and the men in that classroom, who, ordered to leave by the lone gunman, meekly did so, and abandoned their female classmates to their fate—an act of abdication that would have been unthinkable in almost any other culture throughout human history."

Okay I will give you that, male classmates leaving female classmates to a gunmen could actually be unthinkable in any other culture back in 1989. So why do you think the unthinkable happened in Canada? Is it a coincidence that Canada also embraced unthinkable feminist beliefs? Is it perhaps that men and women literally believed they are equal to each other that men did not go out of their way to save the other half of the classroom just because they have vaginas? Can you not see the fucking irony in that you ARE a feminist reporter PREACHING feminism and COMPLETE GENDER EQUALITY to the society, and then you go on complaining about why men failed to risk their lives in order to protect women, their supposedly equal counterparts? Are you so misguided and blind that you can't see this connection? You expect the men in a feminist class to suddenly drop their ideology and embrace chivalry and save those women from a gunman? Well, your ignorance just cost the lives of 14 women.If this assault happened in a non-feminist, macho culture like Russia or Turkey, the gunman would in fact have been taken down by the male students immediately, just like you wanted. But you can't have this and feminism at the same time.

It's amazing at the levels of denial and self-delusion feminists have not to see the consequences of their behavior and beliefs. I really believe that feminists are really no better than Communists, Nazi's, or anyone else brainwashed by an ideology. As soon as people believe in an idea with no possibility for criticism or doubt, then it creates a dangerous situation.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn the details of the shooter's childhood. I bet it goes something like this:

- Mom frivorces Dad
- Mom keeps Dad away from son
- Son has no father to protect him from Mom's abusive boyfriends
- Son grows up tortured
- Son joins gang
- Son lands in jail or gets injured
- Son figures out why he had no Dad
- Son kills feminists

Too bad the son couldn't figure out that the young females he blasted were innocent. He needed to go for the professors, not the young gullible. Because the girls were innocent, society's backlash was great and laws are even worse than before.

Tragic from start to finish.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Considering the Judas-like act Parliament signed in the middle of the night (betraying Canadian-American citizens via FATCA and the IRS--peeking into their bank accounts), I can't say I'm too surprised. The real question is, do they even know why they did what they did? I bet the women know. But they will never admit it publicly. There was a great silence that was as loud as an atomic bomb-- just as there was when Parliament stabbed Americans citizens in the back.

The women here in Canada want to be men. They talk like men. They act like men. The women here in Niagara Falls are ten times worse with the manhating than in my native Southern state. So is it any wonder that the men said, "Fine, since you're equal to us, we'll saunter on out and let you equals deal with this guy."

"being left to their fate"....

errhh, isnt that what strength and independence is all about?

fucking idiots, this is what equality feels like

Why didn't women intervene? After all, we're supposed to be equal

two scoops
two genders
two terms

This is the event that Anita Sarkeesian's alleged death threat referenced.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.