rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nonsense openers

Nonsense openers

A pickup guru once told me the words of your opener don't really matter. He put it elegantly: The words are like a carrier signal for the rest of the communication. The listener pays more attention - forms more opinions - based on your look, your tonality, your body language.

I stumbled across a prank / comedy video that unintentionally demonstrates this. The comedian gets craigslist people to come over to his house, and then alternates between normal English and gibberish.

Anybody that is concerned about the words of their opener should watch and observe how the listeners hang in there, despite the nonsense. It's like their brains just discard the nonsense and stick with the rest of the communication.

So, as an opener, try telling someone they might need to move because the color orange lands on that spot. Then once you have their attention, proceed with normal conversation. See if you can get anyone to actually badger you about the original statement. My bet is it will be forgotten. People's brains - especially female brains - discard that which they can't resolve. Women rarely get hung up on specific words. They discard words that don't fit with their larger impression of you.

Nonsense openers

Please don't take this as shameless self promotion, but I've talked about nonsense openers quite extensively on my blog:
https://gentlemansmoke.wordpress.com/201...amusement/
https://gentlemansmoke.wordpress.com/201...er-of-why/

In general, women respond to the core of you more then the words trying to present the core of you.

If you saw me in action, opener wise anyways, you would probably think I'm fairly standard. I don't have the energy anymore to really give a fuck about making up something crazy, more than anything I enjoy amusing myself. Then if I'm bored, I like to bridge that into stupid shit like rock paper scissors, or truth or dare. Women find this shit fun, and it's easy to bridge silly games into make outs, etc.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.