rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Party Host Game (Datasheet)

I've been experimenting with throwing house parties since 2011, but I was finally in the position to take it seriously this past summer, when for the first time in my life, I not only had my own apartment, but also surplus funds to finance these events.

When I was in university, I went to many house parties, in fact, I lived in two party houses. This datasheet concerns a different type of house party than those typical of the college party scene.

Most college house parties are an opportunity to get drunk with other people. In the USA, where I completed my undergraduate degree, the legal drinking age is 21, which means that college students 20 and younger cannot go out to restaurants, bars and clubs to drink. With the possession and use of alcohol on campus strictly prohibited by my school and two years of on-campus residence required, house parties were one of the few opportunities for freshmen, sophomores and juniors to drink.

Generally, in my experience with such house parties, they were characterized by:
  • An excess of males and disproportionately few females.
  • General classlessness.
  • Not necessarily knowing who the hell the hosts were.
  • More than twenty participants.
  • Group activities being limited to stupid drinking games, such as beer pong.
[Image: Girls-In-Bikini-Hot-Tub.jpg]
The house parties you've seen in movies.

[Image: sausage-fest.jpg?w=960]
Reality.

This is not the sort of house party that I discuss in this datasheet.

Rather than a college-esque party, this datasheet is aimed at learning to host a different kind of house party -- type that gets your dick wet. The house party discussed here fits the following characteristics.
  • No more than 20-30 guests.
  • A pleasing male-female ratio (minimum 1-3).
  • The guests will absolutely know that you are hosting the party.
  • Stupid drinking games replaced by friendly conversation and socializing.
  • Reasonably classy to exceptionally classy.
The first serious house party I threw was for New Year's Eve 2011. My roommate was back in Hungary for the vacation and I had the whole apartment to myself. I texted 30 friends that I was throwing a party and told them to bring their friends. Then I spent about a week planning and prepping.

A finalized count revealed that 70 people showed up. It was clear that I was the host to all who attended, but being an amateur at house party game, I didn't turn the event into numbers and eventual bangs. Even so, months later attendees were still raving talking about the great food and snacks that I served.

While it was an absolutely blast hosting such a party and being the center of attention as the host, the real possibilities of planning social events in your home didn't become clear to me until more than a month later when I was in Hong Kong.

I was in Hong Kong to get a new visa for mainland China and community guy who I had never met, but communicated with a bit online offered to let me stay in his spare bedroom during my stay, rent free.

We ended up gaming together on many occasions during my two and a half week stay. On my last weekend, we collected a great deal of numbers Friday and Saturday night. My host suggested that we throw a BBQ Sunday afternoon.

Since time was limited for my stay in Hong Kong, I simply invited every girl I'd number closed the last two nights. While only 1/4rd ended up showing up, those that did brought one or two friends, who were mostly attractive young ladies as well.

We invited a couple of game friendly guys as well, so in the end the ratio was 4 attractive guys to 12 attractive ladies and one fat girl who knew her place and spent the whole afternoon in the kitchen washing dishes.

At the party, I was free to mingle from girl to girl. If I got tired of talking to one, I just moved onto another or helped out with BBQing for a bit. As the afternoon wore on, I ended up surrounded by about 5 girls, who competed for my attention as we conversed as a group.

As things were winding down, my friend and host covertly texted me telling me to keep my main target and the friend she'd brought liquored up while he led the rest of the guests back to the ferry.

I kept them occupied with wine until he returned, at which point he invited the friend into the kitchen to "help him clean up."

I made out with my target in the living room, while her friend pulled down my buddy's pants in the kitchen and sucked his dick.

Things would probably have gone even further if the dick sucker wasn't late to meet some beta she'd agreed to go to dinner with. Poor guy.

While I didn't get laid during that trip to Hong Kong, the potential of the small house party was revealed to me. When I came back to Hong Kong the next summer to get a new visa again, one of the girls I'd met at the party and I ended up making out heavily in a MTR station. I never closed it, but I probably would have if I didn't need to catch a flight back to Tianjin the next morning.

Nevertheless, the thing that stuck out to me was that the girl who'd I'd made out with at the BBQ in February told me that the moment she wanted me was when she realized that the second girl, the one I made out with in July, was competing for my attention. It's no surprise that she was happy to stay behind after everyone else left to "help clean up."

With various jobs, my limited budget and finally the need to spend time finishing up my education each cockblocking me in turn, I didn't get back to the house party game until this past summer.

Since I didn't have tons of cash to spare, I threw just two birthday parties for friends over the summer, followed by a Halloween party in the fall. Every time I threw a party, I got laid.

This is how I did it.

The Venue

If you just want to throw a fun party, the exact setup you have to offer at your apartment or house matters somewhat. If you are looking to get laid, it matters a whole lot more.

We've discussed tips for how to get laid when you bring a girl back to your place, but for house parties, you're playing at a whole new level.

Unlike one-on-one activities, when you have 15 hot women in your apartment for an evening, you're only going to be able to give each a minimum of time. Therefore, you're living space's setup is going to have to demonstrate your value as effectively as possible.

I'll discuss later what activities you'll need to engage in during the actual event to express your value to your maximum ability, but before we get to that, let's make sure that you're living space itself can do enough talking on its own.

Exhibit A: Your Hobby

If you don't have a hobby, get one. It stands to reason that women enjoy men who enjoy life and if you haven't acquired a hobby in the many years of your life so far, it's time you did that.

Every man needs something to pass the time with and, no, there's no way to increase your value with women if your hobby is video games.

For me, it's the guitar. For another man, it could be one of dozens of options. Here's a partial list of manly hobbies. If you don't currently pursue one of these, it might be time to start.

Marksmanship
Martial Arts
Survival Courses
Classic Car Restoration
Connoisseur (of whiskey, beer, wine, coffee, tea, cheese, etc)
Brewing Beer
Sports
Hiking/Bungee Jumping
Rock Climbing
Glacier Surfing
Wingsuit Flying
Combine Demolition Derby
Chess
Woodworking
Collecting
Hunting
Geocaching
Painting
Model Building
Bowling
Photography
Pool/Billiards
Flying
Paintball
Fencing
Adventure Races

For our purposes cooking, bartending and travel are not included in the hobby section. We'll come to those later.

Once you've identified a hobby that isn't video games, find some way to display the artifacts of the hobby in your living space. You can do this through either formal or informal display.

For example, I can informally display a guitar by leaving it laying on my bed (where guests will just happen to notice it) or I could formally display a whole rack of backlit guitars in my living room. My choice, depending on how obvious I wish to be.

Depending on the hobby, you might need some photographs to help you display your interest. Geocaching, for example, might be hard for people to innocuously pick up on, but you can display photographs and a map of your finds.

The goal here is not to expect women to be impressed by the fact that you make model airplanes. The goal is to ensure that the aspects of who you are as a well-rounded, interesting person are clear and obvious to anyone who steps foot inside your house.

Exhibit B: Travel

As a wall display in one room, you'll want to show off some photographs and/or souvenirs from some of the places you've travelled to. If you haven't travelled anywhere, it's time to get off your ass.

You don't need to have left the country to do this (although it wouldn't hurt). There's probably some beautiful place within 100 km that you like, that'd like to share with others.

You only need a few photos/souvenirs. Less is more in this case. Don't cover your wall in clutter. Go with a few tastefully chosen photos/items.

Exhibit C: The Kitchen

While the kitchen will not be the main place that your guests hang out, they will see the kitchen at some point, so the closer you are to having a well organized work space as you prepare finger foods for cocktail parties or several courses for dinner parties, will help to sell you as a skilled, established man.

Since this datasheet is not really about interior decorating, I will not go into detail about kitchens, but here are a few pointers regarding offering a kitchen that is the best that it can be.
  • A nice set of knives. Having a professional looking set of cooking knives at your disposal will sell you as a skilled guy who knows what he is doing in the kitchen.
  • Somewhere to put dishes to dry. This goes a long way it making you seem organized and women appreciate this.
  • Three different cutting boards, if you are cooking a larger quantity of food. It allows you to spread out the work and feel like you have room to move around if you need to stop midway through a cutting task.
Exhibit D: Art

Not mandatory, but smart. Consider having at least one example of art displayed somewhere, even if it is the bathroom. Make sure that it is original art and not some print.

If you love art, that's even better, but if you don't you should still try to find something that you really like, so that if any one mentions it, you can share a few sentences about it and why you like it. If you can share this genuinely, you'll be well on your way to better rounding out their positive impression of you.

Exhibit E: The Facilities

The bathroom is going to need to be really clean, no exceptions. Unless you want to make your place look unlived in, don't be afraid to casually display your shaving supplies were people will see them. It doesn't hurt for women to be reminded that you are a man.

Be sure to hide the hundreds of bitch kits (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, etc) that you have stocked for when women stay over at your place for a night of f#cking.

Also, get a trashcan with a lid, because it's likely that at least 1/4 of your female guests will be on the rag and nobody wants to look at the horrible mess that they leave behind. And yes, that trashcan is going to need a bag inside.

Women are disgusting.

Mandatory Furniture

There is very little mandatory furniture required to throw most parties, but whether it is a sit down dinner party or a standing room only cocktails affair, you're going either need a full dining room table or the equivalent table space of that offered by a dining room table.

Basically, if you plan on entertaining regularly, having a dining room table with a suitable number of chairs is a smart investment.

While definitely don't need to spend a thousand dollars to acquire such a table and chairs set, you may need to spend a couple hundred, even on the used market. Impressions count, so just getting a table that does the job won't cut it. You need one that works well and displays well.

A nice wood table is a given. An attractive, but not overly flashy finish helps a lot. Matching chairs won't be necessary for a cocktail party, but since you'll need them if you ever throw a dinner party, they'll also come in handy as seating when you have twenty people over. You never want to have enough seats for everyone if you are throwing a party larger than a dinner party, because having ample seating will encourage guests to settle in and they will fail to mingle, which is the whole point of a party.

However, having enough seating for 50% of your guests is perfect, because folks do tire of standing on the their feet for hours and hours. Since, this guide doesn't recommend having parties with more than 20 guests (with 30 as absolutely maximum, the 4-8 chairs that come with a dining room table will get you pretty close to the 10-15 seats you need. With just one couch or loveseat and one or two easy chairs, you'll hit about the right number without needing to borrow extra chairs from your neighbour.

While the necessity of a dining room table makes sense for dinner parties, having one dining room table's worth of table space is actually even more essential for non-dinner parties. Since you'll be serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at such a function, you need somewhere to conveniently display your beverage related supplies.

Just having drinks isn't enough, you want to maximize the added value that providing drinks to your guests can bring you. The surface where you keep your beverages, drink pitchers and assorted glassware is also a stage, where you'll show off your skills as a bartender. We'll discuss this a little later.

Of course, it's also a “display case” where you can display your carefully arranged collection of glassware. The next sub-section of this guide goes into more detail about the importance of glassware.

[Image: Wine-glass-rows.jpg]
Having table covered in neat rows of wine glasses creates a powerful impression.

Glassware

There's no point in throwing a party to impress women and get laid if you are just going to serve drinks in plastic cups or a collection of random coffee mugs you've acquired during your years as a college student.

While many aspects of throwing parties that get you laid are flexible and easily left up to the preference of the party-thrower, there are a few essentials that can't be ignored. If you're going to scrimp on these basic requirements, you might as well skip throwing parties altogether.

First among these is enough classic glassware for twenty people. In all, you want to have about sixty-eighty glasses. During the course of a party, people are going to lose the glass they started with. When you mix up some cocktails for distribution, you'll want to have some fresh glasses on hand. And having a table full of carefully arranged glassware counts as de facto decoration. It makes a powerful visual image, sets the mood and guests will conclude that you are well organized and prepared. You want this de facto decoration and impression to last through to the end of the party, so even if half of your glasses are never used, that fine. Better to have plenty on hand, anyway.

As for the exactly glassware that you should be purchasing, this is entirely flexible. The glassware in your collection should reflect both your personality as well as the nature of the parties you intend on throwing.

If you're just a down-to-earth guy who enjoys hunting and driving an obnoxiously loud pick-up trucks and wine and cheese events reflect and image that is the absolute opposite of who you are as a person, you probably shouldn't be investing in too many wine glasses. Sure, you'll want to have enough wine glasses to properly serve red or white to your majority female party guests, but wine glasses should not compose most of your collection. Nor will you need much variety in glasses. Just some standard large to medium sized wine glasses will do.

If you are the opposite end of the spectrum and wine and cheese events perfectly define the cultivated image that you are trying to present, wine glasses should form the bulk of your collection. This isn't because all of your guests will or should be drinking wine, but because there are few symbols of classiness as iconic as the wine glass.

To wit, you are not going to stock up on wine glasses simply to serve wine. To offer parties with the atmosphere you are looking to achieve, your purpose should be to put stem-handled glassware in as many hands as possible. Other than breakage costs (which will happen from time to time), glassware is a one-time purchase that will last you a life time. The wine glass styles that were in vogue 100 years ago are still being used today. There's nothing faddish about wine glasses.

It's a fact that how a beverage is presented is as important (if not more important) than what you're actually serving. Restaurants and bars know this. It's even been proven that having bar stools that look heavier (they don't actually need to be heavier) significantly increase how much a patron will happily spend on the drinks they are purchasing.

As the host of a party, you want to achieve that maximum demonstration of value at the minimum financial investment. Stem glassware is one of the easiest short cuts to doing this.

A serving of orange juice prepared in a recyclable plastic cup isn't going to impress anyone. If you get served such a drink at a bar or restaurant, you'll consider spending your money better next time.

However, exactly the same beverage served in a tall, thin wine glass creates another powerful impression. Fill a room with people drinking out of such glasses, whether it's apple juice, water, beer or actually wine in those glasses and the people at your party will feel like they are living in a movie. It's a powerful emotional manipulation that can be funded at the cost of a $150 one time investment.

If it's class you are looking to portray, wine glasses are your ticket. Don't use them to serve drinks that have no place being served in a wineglass (like most mixed cocktails), but don't be afraid to use them for other beverages that will display attractively in that type of a glass.

Yes
  • Wine
  • Golden coloured beers
  • Virtually and type of juice
  • Anything fruity
  • Sprite
  • Water
  • Bright, simple cocktails, such as screwdrivers
No
  • Coke
  • Porters and any dark beer
  • Any other dark beverage
As previously mentioned, your glassware collection should reflect you and your interests. It must be congruent with the overall image your present. I wear suits or at least a blazer every time I leave the house, so when I serve orange juice and vodka in a tall wineglass at a party, it doesn't come off as try-hard.

But let's say that jeans and flannel is your typical daily outfit. Provided that your clothes fit properly there's no reason to change any of that to impress women. They'll notice if you're trying to be something that you aren't. Better to invite women into your world than to try to fit into a world where you don't feel comfortable and therefore don't present well.

While the rule remains that wine itself should only be served in wineglasses (and therefore you'll need to have a dozen or so glasses available, in case one of your guests is kind enough to arrive with a bottle as a gift), if jeans and flannel is your look, it's reasonable to conclude that throwing a party where everyone is standing around with a wineglass in their hand is going to come off a little funny.

But, perhaps beer is more your thing? There's nothing wrong with that, especially if you have both an interest and knowledge in the subject.

However, what you can't do is simply stock the fridge full of beer.

As explained earlier, two of the purposes of hosting at party at your places is to avoid a sausage-fest and to positively display as many aspects of your identity to a whole batch of women within a relatively short period of time. Given that the male-female ratio of party guests will be favorable, women are going to be the majority of the attendees.

Even if beer is your favourite party beverage, that doesn't mean that it is something women will want to drink much of. And financially speaking, there are more affordable drinks you can get women liquored up on.

So if you love beer and enjoy sharing it with others, invest in flights. Flights are small beer glasses arranged in a row on a small tray. Invest in some good imported or local beer that you find unique and delicious and use the flights to allow guests to sample beer. Even if the women have no interest in the beer itself, the male guests probably will and you'll gain value with the women when they see you knowledgeably sharing information with the other men on the subject. Women don't just want a handsome man. They want the leader of other men.

[Image: beer-flight.jpg]
A flight next to a standard glass of beer.

If beer is your thing, beer mugs and beer sampling flights will collectively form the centerpiece of your glassware collection.

But at the same time, you'll still need to have plenty of stemware/cocktail glasses, because the main beverages that the ladies will be drinking will be cocktails, not full pints of beer. The beer mugs and flights are the centerpiece, in terms of how your run your events, but not the majority of your collection.

Plateware and Silverware

Unless you are throwing food centric events, such as afternoon BBQs, your plate-ware and silverware collections don't need to contain anywhere near the variety that your glassware collection does. With the exception of BBQs and diner parties, the focus at your parties should be 100% on finger food. With that in mind, the plate-ware requirements at most parties are limited to 30-40 small matching plates. You'll also need just a few large serving plates or platters. There is no need for silverware.

The purpose of throwing BBQs and dinner parties is to provide a more intimate opportunity to get to know a smaller number of people better. As such, the guest lists for these parties should not exceed 10 people. You'll need a complete place setting for no more than ten people, with some matching spares thrown in just in case of breakage.

The maximum plate-ware and silverware requirements that you'll ever need for any of the activities described in this guide are 40 small plates (for appetizer finger food) and 15 complete place settings. All in all, this probably costs less than your iPhone and demonstrates far more value than being yet another guy with an iPhone. The value of this type of investment should easily last you ten to twenty years, which is a much longer time than your new iPhone 6 will impress girls who probably also have an iPhone 6, because they are girls.

Food and Beverage

You won't be serving food and beverage to your guests because it's a nice thing to do. You're going to do it because this area of hospitality offers dozens of opportunities to demonstrate higher value to women.

Pitchers

As host, you are going to be busy at times, so you want to have beverages available that can be prepared in advance, present well and can fill plenty of glasses over the course of the party without requiring any attention.

The obvious solution is to offer drinks in pitchers. These can range from a single beverage (Coke or Sprite) to complex punches, such as sangria. You can prepare them early, place them in the refrigerator to remain cool until guests arrive and then display them on your beverage and food table when they are needed. Any yes, by using nice matching glass pitchers, you are adding to the de facto decoration in the room and therefore boosting the positive impression you are creating.

Just like you can add value by serving plain old water in a wine glass, you can elevate ubiquitous products like standard fair soft drinks by serving them in an eye pleasing pitcher. If you serve orange soda in the plastic bottle you purchased it in, you are in no way differentiating your party from every lame social gathering your guests have been to. By recycling the everyday plastic bottle that the orange soda arrived in before your guests have even arrived, you've elevated the experience for them.

Maintain this allusion. If you've got a pitcher serving nothing more interesting than coke, take the empty pitcher to the kitchen to refill, rather than doing so where your guests will see the plain, boring bottle of Coca-cola.

Also, having pitchers reduces your responsibility as a host. While guests may be apprehensive about helping themselves to bottled beverages and mixers, nothing says help yourself like a pitcher.

Cocktails

While serving beverages in an eye pleasing pitcher may elevate your those drinks and your party as a whole, they don't do that much to showcase your own personal mastery of useful skills as a host.

When you've got time to do so, in between your other responsibilities as a host, you can significant boost your value by demonstrating your bartending skills. To do this, you'll have to learn how to produce beautiful cocktails.

As a host and not a professional bartender, you should not be taking orders from your guests. There are literally thousands of cocktails in existence and even preparing all the ingredients necessary to serve the most popular dozen is too much trouble.

Most people won't know what they want if you ask them, anyway, so the best course of action as a host is to simply master four or five beautiful cocktails. These can't be plain. Your primary goal is to impress women, so these will need to be colourful, delicious and ideally, fruity.

Instead of taking orders when people want a drink (and women are usually too shy to make requests), simply starting making up five or six matching drinks at a time. This is a performance art in it's own right and if you are proficient, you'll attract a lot of positive attention.

However, since providing guests with something to drink is a completely normal thing for the host of a party to do, it'll sell better than insisting that everyone listen to you perform show tunes and play the piano.

Once you've made up the drinks, just start handing them to girls who don't already have a drink in their hands. Have at least one non-alcoholic cocktail (mocktails) prepared just in case you have some party guests who absolutely refuse to drink alcohol for whatever medical or religious reason they might have. They'll very much appreciate you giving them a beautiful, fruity drink to hold instead of pressuring them to drink.

Food

There's a wide variety of possibilities in what you can offer for food, but if you are running a larger, non-food oriented cocktail party, you'll generally want to stick to finger food.

Cocktail Party Food

Don't be a dumbass and just crack open a couple bags of potato chips, in fact, stay the hell away from potato chips altogether. Just like with the drinks and cocktails, the purpose of serving food is to showcase you, not to fill your freeloading guests' stomachs.

The only food that you should be serving that did not personally create should be a cheese board. Everything else should be something you cook or bake from a recipe.

[Image: CheeseBoard2Labels_sm.jpeg]
If the party food features a cheese board, you'd better at least be able to b.s. about wine-cheese pairings. Few women know anything of value about this, but they'll act impressed and interested anyway, because it'll make them feel sophisticated to nod along and agree with all the lies you are telling them. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to read up on the topic and actually know what you are talking about.

The number one winning option I've shared with guests are sliders. These mini-burgers get snatched up fast and people just love them.

They are packed with flavour and they sell you very well if you present them properly.

[Image: article-1197009-058FBBA6000005DC-239_468x430.jpg]
For top-notch presentation, garnish these with a block of cheese, an olive or both. Just shove the garnish on top of the toothpick that's holding everything together.

Another great option (that I haven't personally field-tested yet, but will use at my next party) is mini-pizzas. These have the advantage that they can be prepped before the party and simply need to be tossed in the oven 15 minutes before you want to serve them. This leaves you with more time to run game on attractive female guests.

[Image: mini-pizza2.jpg]
Present them with different toppings to add colour and variety.

Other top finger food ideas include sausage bacon rolls, deviled eggs and shish-kebabs, but the sky's the limit. The food you choose to offer will be a big part of portraying a part of the picture you are presenting of yourself, so serve food that you love to eat and love to cook. If you don't know how to cook, the time to begin learning is now.

Dinner Parties

If you are hosting a dinner party of no more than ten guests, you will be serving an entrée at minimum. Generally, your party invitation should say something like "cocktails at 6, dinner served at 7." When people arrive, greet them, get a drink in their hand and then head back to the kitchen.

Ideally, your dinner should offer several courses, because you are looking to impress. The main course, the entrée, will be a protein. Steak is always a leading choice, but depending on your skillset as a cook, fish, chicken, pork, etc are also options. The protein will be the star of the dish, but it should come with sides that suit it.

You should also try to offer an appetizer (either cold, hot or both) and if you are daring, a desert.

If you are serving more than two courses, keep portion sizes small, because you don't want people filling up and missing out on the entrée or dessert you've worked so hard on. I've had guests fill up on my appetizers and were really shocked when I suddenly pulled out the main dish. Ooops.

Of course, then they felt bad about laughing barely having enough too eat when I was presenting the soup and hot appetizer courses.

How You Get Laid

Although it's not unheard of for female guests who want to suck your dick to stay behind to “help you clean up,” your goal shouldn't necessarily be to get laid the same night of the party.” In fact, in some cases, it's better if you don't.

These parties are an opportunity to line up attractive pussy for future bangs in a manner that not only is efficient and affordable for you, but also proactively brings new pussy to your door step without you needing to try to hard.

You simply aren't going to bang every girl who comes to a party that you organize. But that's OK, because you probably are going to bang at least one of their friends.

Imagine this scenario. You cold approach a girl at a vegetable market one warm spring day. You get her number easily, but she shows resistance to meeting you one-on-one. She eventually reveals that she has a boyfriend she's been going steady with for three years. Normally, in this situation, you'd have to decide if you have any moral problems with continuing to pursue her, but even if you don't, you're going to be fighting an uphill battle to get her to go out with you.

Not to worry. This is the perfect type of woman to invite to your next house party. Once she mentions her boyfriend, just let her know that you totally understand and wouldn't want to mess up her relationship with her boyfriend. Instead, you invite her to come over for wine and cheese tasting night next Friday. You tell her to bring her boyfriend and a couple girlfriend if she wants.

While the girl that you originally number closed is a mere 6, it turns out that her best friend is a solid 7.5. After two hours displaying value without speaking a word to her at the party, you stop for a short conversation with the 6's friend, number close her and then move onto the other attractive women at the party.

Her friend has now already been to your apartment for the party, so getting her to come over for a movie night isn't a hard sell. She shows up at 8PM the next Wednesday and you tear off her panties and pound her senseless with your dick. Huzzah!

Girls usually like to show up to parties with two or three friends, so the scenario above isn't much of a stretch. In fact, it's worked for me over and over again. I haven't banged a single girl that I invited to a party. However, I've repeatedly banged the women that the women I already knew brought with them to a party I threw, because strong, empowered woman can't handle the thought of arriving alone to an event. “I mean, what if no one talks to me?”

Out of the twenty guests at each of your house parties, five-six guests should be other guys, all of whom know the deal and contribute women they haven't banged to the mix. Four to six guests need to be women that you know and the rest should be women that other people brought with them.

None of the women at your party should be women you work with, women that know you family or women who are in any way connected to your life. Ideally, they will be women that you met through online dating or cold approaches. The risk with traditional social circle game, is that if you bang (or piss off) the wrong woman, she could irreversibly damage your professional network, your familial relations and possibly your entire social life. So therefore, while social circle does lead to advantageous results, especially in environments with ice cold pussy, like Toronto, taking it too far could be damaging to your quality of life.

The house party model is a cut above, because it allows you to quickly build new social circles out of thin air in short periods of time. It isn't a substitute for the street approach, the cold approach in the club or online game. Rather, it's a supplement. When you meet women who are DTF, there is absolutely no reason to invite them to a party. Just follow Tuth's first date bang recipe, remove their panties and thrust away with abandon.

The house party model is a means of making use of those approaches, number closes and connections that aren't going to lead to easy sex any time soon. It's a good way to keep leads that you can't currently pursue warm. It's a good way to meet an ugly girl's hot friends. It's a good way to increase a lukewarm girl's buying temperature, by placing her in an environment where she sees a more complete picture of who you are, instead of just relying on text game and hoping to get lucky.

And, more importantly, for those who don't absolutely hate human interaction (Cardguy), parties are just plain fun.

Do invite girls who have stopped letting you bang them to house parties. Seeing you interacting with other attractive women may cause their legs to snap back open for you. It's worked for me.

Never invite a girl you are currently banging to a house party. There is no utility to be found in making them jealous. Once you've banged a girl, if you want to keep banging her, keep her away from any people or environment that might make her suspect that you are running the same game on other women. You can still invite her to smaller intimate gatherings, like dinner parties, but never put her in a situation where you are actively prowling for new pussy. She won't like it at all.

The Method

When the party is in full swing, you'll have to dedicate a certain amount of time to seeing to it that your guests have enough food and drink, but if plan ahead correctly, you will absolutely have free time to talk up your guests. With 15 female guests to meet and greet, you'll only have so much time to dedicate to each woman. This works in your favour, because it artificially increase your appearance of value, relative to theirs. You'll notice that this is the opposite of how things work in a club environment.

During the course of the party, I select the top three to five candidates, depending on how much top quality contenders there are. I might only speak with each of them for a few minutes, but that's all in generally takes.

You can give them more of your time, especially if they stay later while the party winds down and other guests depart, but given all the value boosting activities that you've already performed in their presence, generally all you need to do is lock down their number and get in touch over the courses of the next week. In fact, giving one or two girls too much attention may cause other girls to go cold or give you tons of anti-slut defense treatment when you try to bang them, because they assume you are sleeping with lots of other women.

You don't want this. What you want is for the women to realize that you could be banging a lot of women if you wanted to, but give them reason to believe that you aren't an ice cold player. Maintain the potential boyfriend illusion, unless you are dealing with a common whore, in which case it shouldn't matter so much.

Generally, for text game, all you need to do is start things off by thanking them for attending and letting them know that it was nice meeting them. Go from there, with standard text game.

Your goal is fill up the next weekend with the top three contenders. Any other women worth number closing at your party can be fit in before or after the next weekend, but you'll schedule the top three for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. At this point, run standard game on them and shoot for the panties. If the connection sizzles before you've even escalated to a kiss and they just aren't showing interest, keep in contact and invite them to the next party. Have them bring their cute friends.

If you bang them, move them permanently off the party roster (unless you have need of some added jealousy factor to get them back on the bang roster) and isolate them from every other woman that you plan on pounding snatch with.

The Math

The ideal for this setup is that you run the game in congress with your game friendly male associates. It costs about $100-200 to throw a party with plenty of food and drinks for 20 people, so if five of those guests are guys, best case scenario is that they'll not only be RVF members, but they'll split the cost of the party supplies and through another party using the same model in three weeks so that all the hosting responsibility doesn't fall on one guy.

While this might seem like a lot of money to shell out if you're financing the party solely yourself, if you are living somewhere where a night of drinks is so expensive that you feel compelled to spend 12 pages arguing about whether you should let chicks order appetizers, $5 a guest isn't bad when you consider what throwing a party like this every two months can do for your social life.

Why It Works

What I've noticed so far in my adult life, is that modern women are socially incompetent. Unless they are meeting people in an artificially easy environment (SEE: elementary school, high school and college), they suck at making friends and building relationships. Unless you are living somewhere where most people are still hanging out with their friends from high school, you'll find that once university graduation has come and gone, most girls absolutely suck at building a stable social life.

While if they aren't a 350 LB blob, they'll always have men lined up to bang and possible date them, it's a lot harder for them to develop lasting relationships, probably because even after completing a four year degree (or not), they really have little of value to offer other people, other than their vagina.

While women in past eras easily increased their value by developing homemaking skills (which meant that not only could they make their husband the happiest man in the world, but also could offer hospitality to those outside their own nuclear family), modern women have no such abilities. Instead they've wasted their time acquire useless degrees and pursuing careers as personal assistants to people who have real skills.

As such, there's a big gaping hole in the social market place for people who can offer others the gift of hospitality. Hospitality goes far beyond just access to food and beverage. It is the opportunity to meet others and building relationships in a comfortable, friendly environment.

I've noticed something since I started throwing parties with 20-30 guests last summer. The women who are coming to these parties (mostly met through online dating and cold approaches in the Beijing subway system or at large social networking events) end up consistently forming a social life WITH OTHER GUESTS AT THAT ONE PARTY. They are so starved for friends that when I see them again in two months, their current social arena is entirely composed of other guys and girls they met at my party.

So, while a man attempting to get women to agree to one-on-one meetings may have to deal with flakes, bad attitudes and radio silence as a matter of course, the same women will jump at the opportunity to socialize like normal human beings – mainly because they lack the social skills to give themselves the same experience organically.

And when throwing a party, even if some women do flake or aren't interested, it doesn't matter. This just filters out the useless women anyway. Others will show up and be grateful for the opportunity. Leverage this to your advantage and get your dick wet.

Throw more than twelve 20 guest parties per year. Once a month is plenty, because throwing one party is enough work already and you should be saving the rest of your time each month to follow up on leads from the last party and generate new ones for the next party.

If you want to schedule more events each month, just because you like to socialize, do some dinner parties, movie nights or BBQs with ten or fewer people. Keep the male-female ratio even at these parties. Invite your main girl to reward her for sucking your dick five times a week. Invite your player friends and have them bring their regular girls too. Make these smaller events about developing a lifestyle that extends beyond just trying to get laid.

If you're like me, you'll receive more value from building strong friendships with the male friends in your life than an extra ten notches each year, provided you're already getting laid regularly enough.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Appendix A: Party Additions

Here are a few predictable, but fun ideas if you are looking to host regularly. These investments will allow you to make the most of any apartment when it comes to entertaining.

First off, I very specifically want the product displayed below. I like having a dinner table, as I need one to display glasses and hold drink ingredients during a party, as well as serve as a dinner table for actual dinner parties.

Having a pool table is cool, but it's often a waste of space, because once you have one, you never seem to actually use it. Combining both the dinner table, a furniture staple, with a hidden pool table allows you to have both without taking up any more space than necessary.

You can break it out for more casual parties with guys and hide it when you don't want to use it or don't want people to know that you are the type of guy who owns a pool table.

[Image: aramith-fusion-pool-table.jpeg]

[Image: 5894-desk-image-fusion.jpg]

Pulling off a hot tub is tough, because whether you install it indoors or outdoors, it's going to take some serious effort. These things are heavy, so you'll have to essentially set a foundation for it outside and if indoor, you'll not only have to ensure that the floor won't cave in, but also that the room it is in won't experience damage from all the excess moisture.

However, if you can get one, there is no better way to encourage socially acceptable skimpy clothing or complete nudity, depending on the dispositions of your party guests.

Hot tubs are probably worthy of their own data sheet and I haven't actually acquired one yet, so I won't say anything more, but its on my list for the next couple of years.

If you've got feedback on this, I'd love to hear it.

[Image: 1407365935385_wps_9_mailonline_sport_grab_000.jpg]

Ok, the photo below is a little extreme, but I have had guys suggest living up parties with a little dungeon action. What you do with this is up to you, but if you have any luck please report back.

I don't have the balls to go forward with an idea like this until I see it pulled off with my own eyes.

[Image: bdsm-dungeon1-jamie-dornan-whipped-himse...height=420]

Also, not really my thing, but I could imagine some guys on this forum inserting some fun into a party with the help of a stripper pole.

[Image: Dance_Stripper_Pole_86c2104885637680e2e5.jpg]

Not something to go with for every party, but to provide some variety from event to event or to step things up a notch for a formal black tie dinner party, building a small collection of table clothes could be a smart idea.

Or, if you have sucky furniture and can't afford a better table, a table cloth could save you a lot of money.

[Image: elegance-white-tablecloth.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Appendix B: Type of Glassware

[Image: Types-of-Wine-Glasses-Chart.png]

[Image: Glasses_WineChart.jpg]

[Image: glassesForDrinkng.jpg]

[Image: wine%20glasses%20of%20all%20types.jpg]

[Image: 566841_orig.jpg]

[Image: 9dvvk1ngz18y8kc6g.jpg?size_id=5]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Appendix C: Cocktail Examples

[Image: Sangria_719x713.jpg]
Two different glasses of sangria. Pre-mixed sangria in pitchers is an easy, efficient way to top up beautiful looking glasses with minimum effort mid-party.

[Image: 65.jpg]

Depending on the size of the party, having 2-4 sangria pitchers sitting ready to go on your drinks/finger food table adds colour and beauty to the room in a way that is clean and entirely unpretentious.

Depending on whether you use white wine or red wine, sangria can be created with a range of colour. If you are filling several pitchers, consider using both red and white wine for the different pitchers, but some consistency suggests class, so don't go with more than two different recipes per party.

[Image: c_4.jpg]
Learn to cut orange peels garnish like this and the ladies' panties will be extra moist.

Screwdrivers (1/4 vodka, 3/4 orange juice) have great colour, but fit a spring/summer palette more so than an autumn/winter look. You can serve a few of these at a party all year round just to add to the variety of what you are doing, but this should be your go to drink to be putting into people's hands in June, not January.

[Image: Baileys_and_coffee.jpg]
Use coffee liqueur to put together a cocktail like this for winter parties and you're golden.

[Image: 20120827-205015.jpg]
Don't waste your time mixing cocktails for the men at your party. You're not trying to impress the men with your bartending skills, because you aren't a fag. Instead, have a reasonably sized selection of good beers in the fridge.

With twenty people in your home, your time becomes very valuable, so don't waste your time preparing drinks for the dudes. Just let them know where the beer fridge is, hand them a bottle opener and tell them to help themselves. They'll know what to do.

[Image: Dirty-Martini-newest.jpg]
As long as you aren't afraid of coming off a little pretentious, martinis are a class act. You have to have proper martini glasses, however, or there is no point. The goal is to make an iconic statement.

[Image: martinis6.jpg]
If you learn how to do it properly, the sky is the limit when it comes to the range of colours that martini cocktails can offer.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is amazing Suits, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Okay, this reads a lot more like "theory" vs "experience" and I hope that others who are very experienced in throwing parties can chime in so that we can pare down this monstrosity of a data sheet to the essentials, as it does have good information. The sections I don't talk about below are pretty solid. However, you asked for feedback, I'm not going to mince words and to those of you who think I might be harsh, I'm breaking this down a second time for Suits as we already covered a number of these items over the RvF chat. I'm surprised to see some of these in the data sheet, but maybe they go over better in China so I'm going to make the following comments for the US:

1. Exhibit C: The Kitchen - Why exactly are you slaving in the kitchen making finger foods WHILE girls are there? Making some cocktails or heating up something you already pre-made is one thing, talking about how you should have 3 cutting boards so you can show off your cooking prowess could work, but it's not a high reward scenario.

2. Glassware - While glassware can be a talking point, sixty eight glasses? That's not necessary. If you're going to be going through anywhere near that many glasses, you should be using plastic cups. Also, setting them out all lined up? Sure, the presentation will be nice, but will it get you laid? Not hardly. This is a nicety on top of the foundation of throwing parties, not a necessity, especially not to the extent of buying beer flight glasses and that kind of nonsense.

3. Plates and silverware - Paper/plastic is fine, if you really want to have that much plateware go ahead, but again, nowhere near a necessity. If you have a dinner party or smaller function this can apply.

4. Cocktails - Lots of focus on being some kind of flair bartender which is simply not necessary. I'll break this down simply. Have fruity mixers, have liquors that girls like (and generally a wide selection of liquors), if you want to be flashy pour the colored part of the drink last and it will look cool. Seriously, it's that simple. Nobody cares if you're muddling fresh lime for a mojito, the girls by and large are impressed by some grenadine whisping it's way around in a clear glass you can see it in. Buy appropriate length straws for your glassware.

5. Food - You're the host, not a kitchen slave. Ask people to bring something! This is the number one best way to have decent snacks at your party with almost zero effort. Make a few suggestions and tell people to let you know what they're bringing. I've had all kinds of delicious home-made snacks at parties because I requested them. If you want to make one item that's good and easy, buy some cheese and assorted crackers, rinse some tasty grapes, etc... Unless you're trying to fuck a foodie, making mouth-melting sliders in the quantities you need for a party is a waste of time.

6. Music - Oh wait, music wasn't included. This is a glaring omission. Music is HUGE for setting the vibe of the party and keeping people upbeat/happy. If you throw more of a wild party, the right music will create a dance floor. You should have a quality sound system with a real subwoofer that is either hooked up to a computer you can start a playlist or DJ from (or better yet hand off the DJ duties to someone whose strength this is). Alternately, at minimum having an audio jack that people can plug into their phones can be a surprisingly good solution. Myself I have every single charger for cell phones available right by the audio jack so I can play music from someone's phone AND charge it.

7. Appendix A: Party Additions - Again, more theory than practice. These suggestions are by and large useless. Pool tables are huge space takers. People think that the "convertible table/pool tables" work well, but they don't. They are usually cheap to middling quality and at best you still end up with the problem of needing a LOT of room surrounding the pool table in order to be able to play.

If you have a hot tub already at your place, great. However, unless it's unusually large, you usually can't fit a lot of people in it. This is more a nicety to be able to take yourself and your buddy and a girl each. Hot tub outdoors is a significant expense not just to purchase the tub, but to ensure it has enough platform to support it, to address drainage/plumbing, and other installation factors not to mention the maintenance time and cost. Putting a hot tub indoors? That's laughable.

8. Appendix B: Type of Glassware - I'm not sure what the point was of showing a million types of glassware but if you're looking for something unique you can swap a fancier looking version of one of these if you'd like, but having all kinds of different types of glassware doesn't help you any. The basic glassware you should have some of each type of the following. Wine glass, pint glass for beer/cocktails/mixing, old fashioned/lowball glass, and shot glass.

9. Appendix C: Cocktail Examples - Mostly good, but I'd add that having quality whiskey or other manly liquors in your bar is good and can still be self-serve for the guys. One thing shown but not discussed is a beer fridge. If you're like me and usually have your main fridge fully stocked with food and normal daily needs, having a secondary mini-fridge just for beer can be a god-send. Also, this is another area where guys should bring ice/beer if that's what they drink. You can supply the cooler.

10. Miscellaneous Additions - Have backup paper towels/cleaning products to deal with invariable messes, extra toilet paper ALREADY in the bathroom, and one of the things people nearly always forget to get enough of at parties, ICE! Finally, having some kind of games/entertainment for people outside of talking to each other can be good.

Another thread on the topic:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35331.html

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-17-2015 01:42 PM)Suits Wrote:  

This is how I did it.

The Venue

If you just want to throw a fun party, the exact setup you have to offer at your apartment or house matters somewhat. If you are looking to get laid, it matters a whole lot more.

We've discussed tips for how to get laid when you bring a girl back to your place, but for house parties, you're playing at a whole new level.

Man this is awesome. Thanks a lot. I had always wondered how to throw parties like this.

Now I realize why this is so important. And why so many women were expected to know how to throw a good party
in the 50's a 60's. Hosting a good party can do so many things for you...bring people together, provide a much needed
social activity, and work wonders for your dating life.

As a datasheet this is amazing. If you have more references at the end
i.e books that you'd recommend that would be very cool.

a very cool thing one of my friends started doing last november was making a salon once a month in her living room. people sing, play guitar, act, do poetry, whatever they want. granted, this is los angeles, where there are tons of musicians and actors, and the quality of what we are doing is pretty high. you absolutely must have some talented friends who would like to showcase their music/acting/short films/tell stories whatever to a friendly audience to pull this off. My friend that hosts this, she absolutely has enough of a social circle to do this. Also invite friends who might not be up to performing because you will need some sort of audience.

If i ever move to new york or chicago, I am absolutely going to start hosting these.

Good stuff as always Suits.
I like to have house parties and this datasheet cover most things.

Last time I had one I prepared Khinkali for the guests. (Georgian dish)
Nothing fancy or difficult, but very much appriciated.
My guests were impressed and curious when they were given a chance to try some new foreign dishes they have never eaten before.

Fuck the potato chips.

Quote: (02-19-2015 10:05 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Good stuff as always Suits.
I like to have house parties and this datasheet cover most things.

Quote: (02-19-2015 06:23 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Man this is awesome. Thanks a lot. I had always wondered how to throw parties like this.

Quote: (02-17-2015 02:51 PM)Don Wrote:  

This is amazing Suits, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Thank you all for your kind support.

Quote: (02-17-2015 03:14 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Okay, this reads a lot more like "theory" vs "experience"

I've field tested everything suggested in my datasheet (with the exception of the appendixes, which are just there as suggestions/ideas for personalization).

and I hope that others who are very experienced in throwing parties can chime in

Naturally.

I hope that others who are very experienced in throwing parties can chime in so that we can pare down this monstrosity of a data sheet to the essentials, as it does have good information.

Feel free to pare this down in a post of your own.

I based this data sheet on a dozen questions a friend asked me when he interviewed me over the phone regarding hosting parties like these.

What you see here is a replication of how I answered his numerous questions, with little else added.

I'm breaking this down a second time for Suits as we already covered a number of these items over the RvF chat.

I'm open to feedback, but a difference of opinion doesn't negate what has been working well for me. Also, hosting the sort of parties that I've described in the datasheet has been fun.

It would be disingenuous to change my information based on someone else's opinion. Everything that I included in the datasheet was shared, because I had reason to believe that it had an influence on improving my success and hopefully would be useful to others.

I'm surprised to see some of these in the data sheet, but maybe they go over better in China so I'm going to make the following comments for the US:

1. Exhibit C: The Kitchen - Why exactly are you slaving in the kitchen making finger foods WHILE girls are there? Making some cocktails or heating up something you already pre-made is one thing, talking about how you should have 3 cutting boards so you can show off your cooking prowess could work, but it's not a high reward scenario.

If you host a party for 20 (or a maximum of 30 people if you are being optimistic), even flipping enough burgers to feed that many people is going to take time.

If you throw a mid-Sunday afternoon BBQ (since throwing an event Sunday night isn't going to work for most people and doing cocktails at 3 in the afternoon might be a no-go too) as a means to maximize your whole weekend (assuming that you are out running night game Friday and Saturday night, you are going to spend time in the kitchen or out at the grill.

My field testing (experience, not theory) taught me that even if I prepped all the ingredients ahead of time, even the preparation of simple finger foods like wings, required dedicating a good part of the first hour to being in the kitchen, just to make sure that things come out hot and not over cooked.

However, using an oven might help reduce this time, which is something I haven't field tested yet, as I didn't purchase an oven until recently.

This isn't all bad, however, because girls will often "self-isolate" themselves to "help you" in the kitchen. I didn't go into much detail about this in the datasheet, because I don't have the data yet to demonstrate what this means for bang/bitch potential.

But even if you exclusively used an oven to bake pre-prepped food, plating stuff often takes more time than you would expect, with interruptions and having multiple concerns to attend to at any given time.

Also, being able to retreat into the kitchen is a perk, because an evening house party may see guests arriving as early as 8 or 9 and not leaving till after midnight. Not everyone wants to socialize for 6 hours straight. Sometimes its nice to have something to do that doesn't require talking, but still is useful in demonstrating value.

2. Glassware - While glassware can be a talking point, sixty eight glasses? That's not necessary. If you're going to be going through anywhere near that many glasses, you should be using plastic cups. Also, setting them out all lined up? Sure, the presentation will be nice, but will it get you laid? Not hardly.

It did get me laid. Some of the women I slept specifically told me that they were interested me primarily because I was so organized and seemed sophisticated.

Having a good collection of glasses, especially if presented properly, is like a bank having marble pillars.

Not necessary for doing business, but very useful for convincing customers that you have an established business and you aren't going to pull a midnight runner with everyone's money.

Same goes for women. While Tinder girls might be looking for a little quick no-strings-attached action, the Party Host model allows you to focus on deep conversion and nothing says "stable man" like a prominently displayed stemware collection.

This is a nicety on top of the foundation of throwing parties, not a necessity, especially not to the extent of buying beer flight glasses and that kind of nonsense.

If this is an aspect of who you are as a person and you enjoy good European beers and enjoy sharing that interest with others, you absolutely should consider buying some beer flights.

This is hardly mandatory, but I'm guessing that there are some guys out there who read that and said, "hey, that would be fun." If it's not you, then, yes pursuing that direction would be pointless. But if it leads to a more sophistic version of yourself that isn't incongruent with who you already are, then all the better.

Just an example.

3. Plates and silverware - Paper/plastic is fine, if you really want to have that much plateware go ahead, but again, nowhere near a necessity. If you have a dinner party or smaller function this can apply.

You can get by with decent quality plastic plates, but paper is an absolutely no go, unless it's a picnic, which is actually a good idea, now that I think of it.

If you can afford one or two dozen steel forks and knives, you should probably be taking some time off from game to work on establishing better revenue streams.

4. Cocktails - Lots of focus on being some kind of flair bartender which is simply not necessary. I'll break this down simply. Have fruity mixers, have liquors that girls like (and generally a wide selection of liquors), if you want to be flashy pour the colored part of the drink last and it will look cool. Seriously, it's that simple. Nobody cares if you're muddling fresh lime for a mojito, the girls by and large are impressed by some grenadine whisping it's way around in a clear glass you can see it in.

This is true. You can go the flair bartending route if it's congruent with who you are and you'll surely impress.

But if you don't girls will be also be reasonably impressed by some simple 2-4 ingredient cocktails and there are many that taste great. That's what I've stuck to so far.

5. Food - You're the host, not a kitchen slave. Ask people to bring something! This is the number one best way to have decent snacks at your party with almost zero effort. Make a few suggestions and tell people to let you know what they're bringing. I've had all kinds of delicious home-made snacks at parties because I requested them. If you want to make one item that's good and easy, buy some cheese and assorted crackers, rinse some tasty grapes, etc... Unless you're trying to fuck a foodie, making mouth-melting sliders in the quantities you need for a party is a waste of time.

This is fine if you are having a party with an establish social group, but the purpose of running Host Game is to bang girls who you've possible never met before (friends of friends). Therefore, you want to utilize even avenue possible to maximize your value.

One girl I banged only stayed for about twenty minutes. You'll have women who have a full night planned and are just making the rounds.

You need to be demonstrating enough value at any given time, that even if a few girls stop in for just thirty minutes, they'll remember you clearly the next morning and will be waiting for your text.

6. Music - Oh wait, music wasn't included. This is a glaring omission. Music is HUGE for setting the vibe of the party and keeping people upbeat/happy. If you throw more of a wild party, the right music will create a dance floor. You should have a quality sound system with a real subwoofer that is either hooked up to a computer you can start a playlist or DJ from (or better yet hand off the DJ duties to someone whose strength this is). Alternately, at minimum having an audio jack that people can plug into their phones can be a surprisingly good solution. Myself I have every single charger for cell phones available right by the audio jack so I can play music from someone's phone AND charge it.

I haven't extensively field tested music yet, so I didn't discuss it. My experience so far, however, has been that music is not always a good thing.

First of all, don't let any female decide on the playlist or DJ herself. You can let a male buddy DJ, but don't let girls turn the party into their personal playground. You should be center stage. If the ladies don't like this, they can get the hell out.

Let the music be a reflection of who you are (while avoiding music that girls uniformly don't like). Don't just play the latest garbage pop tunes.

However, I went without music for the last several parties to keep the noise down for the neighbours and while there were a few Westerners who thought that the only way to have a party was to blast loud music, the attractive women and high value males were too busy socializing and having genuine conversations to even notice the lack of background music. Those who wanted a loud party with music served no value in getting me laid.

7. Appendix A: Party Additions - Again, more theory than practice. These suggestions are by and large useless.

Just some ideas I've considered. I included them in an appendix just to get the ball rolling in helping guys here think about ways to personalize my advice to their own personal preferences and
personality.

If you are thinking about forming an established social existence, these things do stop being "large useless."

8. Appendix B: Type of Glassware - I'm not sure what the point was of showing a million types of glassware but if you're looking for something unique you can swap a fancier looking version of one of these if you'd like, but having all kinds of different types of glassware doesn't help you any. The basic glassware you should have some of each type of the following. Wine glass, pint glass for beer/cocktails/mixing, old fashioned/lowball glass, and shot glass.

I couldn't find one graphic that showed everything that I wanted to, so I just posted a few for variety, because it was easy to do so.

9. Appendix C: Cocktail Examples - Mostly good, but I'd add that having quality whiskey or other manly liquors in your bar is good and can still be self-serve for the guys. One thing shown but not discussed is a beer fridge. If you're like me and usually have your main fridge fully stocked with food and normal daily needs, having a secondary mini-fridge just for beer can be a god-send. Also, this is another area where guys should bring ice/beer if that's what they drink. You can supply the cooler.

I fully concur.

10. Miscellaneous Additions - Have backup paper towels/cleaning products to deal with invariable messes, extra toilet paper ALREADY in the bathroom, and one of the things people nearly always forget to get enough of at parties, ICE! Finally, having some kind of games/entertainment for people outside of talking to each other can be good.

Excellent advice.

Quote: (02-19-2015 09:29 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

a very cool thing one of my friends started doing last november was making a salon once a month in her living room. people sing, play guitar, act, do poetry, whatever they want. granted, this is los angeles, where there are tons of musicians and actors, and the quality of what we are doing is pretty high. you absolutely must have some talented friends who would like to showcase their music/acting/short films/tell stories whatever to a friendly audience to pull this off. My friend that hosts this, she absolutely has enough of a social circle to do this. Also invite friends who might not be up to performing because you will need some sort of audience.

If i ever move to new york or chicago, I am absolutely going to start hosting these.

Last time I had one I prepared Khinkali for the guests. (Georgian dish)
Nothing fancy or difficult, but very much appriciated.
My guests were impressed and curious when they were given a chance to try some new foreign dishes they have never eaten before.

These two suggestions were exactly what I was trying to encourage with this datasheet. My suggestions are just a jumping off point. The whole point is to personalize each event to be an extension of who you are, while engaging in a spirit of hospitality and sharing.

Fuck the potato chips.

Agreed.

I love eating potato chips to death, but breaking out a bowl for them at a party where the whole goal is to maximize your value within the space of a few hours, is just lazy.

Now I realize why this is so important. And why so many women were expected to know how to throw a good party
in the 50's a 60's. Hosting a good party can do so many things for you...bring people together, provide a much needed
social activity, and work wonders for your dating life.

Social gatherings, like the one I've outline the basics of in my datasheet, would have been commonplace in America and elsewhere in the world not long ago.

The modern generations that have been reaching adulthood in the last decade or more is very self-centered and not particularly community oriented.

Good or bad, this offers an opportunity to red-pill men. Women have intentionally abdicated the region of hospitality, giving us an opportunity to swoop in and claim that territory as our own.

Much socializing among people aged 15-35 currently occurs in restaurants, coffee shops, bars and clubs, where you pay for the right to sit down by buying an overprice Frappuccino, meal, beer or bottle service.

Women love these places for some reason (probably because they don't bare much of the brunt of supporting these types of hospitality business, with the exception of coffee shops, where it is stupid women and gay, hipster men who are paying all the bills). However, if you look carefully at most of the men you seen in a bar or club, they are often trying to pretend like they are having fun, because they heard somewhere that clubs are a good place to get laid and the are hoping that their very presence there will get their dick wet.

If men could accurately predict whether they were getting laid on a particular night using a crystal ball, I don't think that any clubs would still be in business worldwide (outside of the self-aggrandizing I see at clubs in China, where rich men go accompanied by their wife or girlfriend).

The complete collapse in the ability of women to offer hospitality to others has opened up an arena for us red-pill men to aggressively overtake and dominate.

This is why I push for going the extra mile with glass stemware, good plates, silverware and tasty home cooked food.

By providing experiences so authentic that 21 year old women with no multitasking skills and an attention span of 12 seconds are desperate to be invited back next time.

This creates a stage for us men where we have the power to banish feminist bitches and repeatedly enjoy the pleasant company of women who deserve our attention.

As a datasheet this is amazing. If you have more references at the end
i.e books that you'd recommend that would be very cool.

Afraid not. I'm sure books on hospitality exist, but I doubt any of them are tweaked to help get you laid in the process.

If you run into any, be sure to post them here.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote:Quote:

Afraid not. I'm sure books on hospitality exist, but I doubt any of them are tweaked to help get you laid in the process.

That's true. However much can be learned from the art itself.
There's no doubt many classic books circa 1960's on hosting
dinner parties and the hostess.

Probably not necessary for getting laid, although they could offer
some great ideas regarding presentation, layout, glassware, decor etc.

Quote: (02-22-2015 12:31 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

That's true. However much can be learned from the art itself.
There's no doubt many classic books circa 1960's on hosting
dinner parties and the hostess.

Probably not necessary for getting laid, although they could offer
some great ideas regarding presentation, layout, glassware, decor etc.

I think that if one was to become serious about something related to hosting, I think there would be some other directions to go before being too concerned about the things you've listed, with the exception of décor.

Most everything related to presentation, layout and glassware could be studied on the Internet. Honestly, a few web pages should bring anyone up to speed.

If you were going to do some serious reading, I'd suggest getting very good at cooking mind blowing food, plating that food or get focused on your interior decorating.

Once you have the basics down and have the very basic equipment that you need (as I've listed above), it quickly becomes about learning to be a friendly, gracious host....basically just game, in the comfortable environment of your own home or wherever you are hosting.

Feel free to prove me wrong, however. There may be a wealth of considerations that I've never even though about regarding presentation or layout.

If you come up with anything or do discover some books that up your party host game, be sure to share it here.

Personally, my next goal is to learn some flair bartending.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I wish I could be arsed to throw parties.

Just too lazy.

Quote: (02-22-2015 01:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

If you come up with anything or do discover some books that up your party host game, be sure to share it here.

Personally, my next goal is to learn some flair bartending.

I agree, you don't have to make it overly complicated...however
cooking is an area where you can definitely create a very intimate atmosphere
with your guests and take your party host game to the next level.

I've been watching Raymond Blanc's "How To Cook Well" video series
and he is amazing...exactly the kind of cooking that will get you laid.

He's a Michelin starred Chef and owns the famous restaurant Le Manoir.

Here's one of his videos on how to BBQ and Grill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkTULsNlXf4

Quote: (02-22-2015 10:42 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Thank you all for your kind support.

I'd like to state three things after reading Suits' very thorough followup:

1. When I stated that I'd already covered these in chat, I was mostly referring to the major reasons to skip pool table/hot tub ideas (unless you're a baller with a ton of space). They were included as an appendix, though, so I probably came across as more harsh than intended. Good job culling this all together Suits and thanks for responding to my criticism well. There's something about running successful events that is immensely satisfying.

2. If your guests are having fun, that's really the most important thing to being a successful host and can help you greatly to get laid. Everything else is just a bonus. I downplayed the need for so many niceties but in the right place and with the right crowd they can definitely play your image up. So calibrate.

As an example, I think beer flight glasses won't have much effect if you plan to have a large more energetic party, but if you're having a smaller relaxed dinner party they can play very well with that setting as they match the vibe more and you have the stage set to showcase your interests/beer selection.

3. Music - Dinner parties and such can get away without music. Music is not absolutely necessary for certain parties and groups, but the right type and volume of music for an event helps people get into and maintain the mood you're looking to set, especially since there are so many options for playing a variety of music cheaply nowadays.

Great datasheet, Suits! I love hosting people for dinner parties, as well as pre/post parties. Sucks that here in NYC, the apartments and kitchens are much smaller and not as conducive to entertaining. That said, I can offer these tips for entertaining in a smaller space. I've lived in small apartments with less than 1000sq ft., and have been able to throw a good party.

1) Smaller invite list. In a smaller space, you may just go with 10-20 people confirmed, so it isn't cramped. May have to open up one of the bedrooms so people can have more sitting space. Keep the other bedroom for bringing in girls for makeouts or even more.

2) Keep the dinner simple. I like to make a slow roasted lamb shoulder, a side of potatoes or rice, and some sautteed veggies, with the food coming out hot just when most of the folks are there. I've usually just told good friends what to bring for dessert. As a host, you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. The bar is set so low in terms of men knowing how to cook, that having a slow roasted lamb or pork shoulder (Momofuku style in lettuce wraps with pureed kimchee) is definitely going to impress, even if its on paper plates.

3) Have a good wing to help out so you aren't overwhelmed.

4) Mood lighting helps. You don't want the place to be pitch black, but you definitely don't want the room at the brightest settings. Think of lighting at a nice restaurant or upscale gastropub.

5) Make a punch or cocktail in bulk. I usually provide some Tecate beer, bourbon, and vodka, along with some common mixers, but let people know to bring wine or more whiskey. Use the big square ice cubes (2 in.) for the whiskey.

6) Hire a maid for the next day. For a small apt, it should only be around $50 or $60.

The biggest draw for folks to come to my parties was the food. After a few parties, I had developed a reputation for being a great cook and throwing fun get togethers. My homegirls knew what I was about, talked me and my cooking up, and usually brought a new cute girl or two. Sometimes I'd even invite former hookups to stir the pot. Even if I hadn't yet been on a date with a girl who's number I had, I'd invite her to a party, letting her know it was ok to bring one of her girls. Throwing dinner parties definitely led to some bangs, whether through expanding the social circle or impressing a cute guest outright.

Most important thing is to have fun! Don't get so caught up in the entertaining that you are unable to relax, have some good convos with your guests, and connect with potential bangs.

- Clint Barton

Party Host Game Update
I've held several more parties and one smaller gathering since locking down a new flat with a decent sized living room.
  • I've tested out using pizza to feed guests and convey value. This was a huge success. Not only were my guests very impressed with how good my pizza tasted, but it was very efficient. I did one big batch of dough, laid it out on different pizza trays and then added tomato sauce. I did not add toppings ahead of time. Every time I felt we were ready for a new one, I'd isolate a girl to the kitchen to help me with the toppings. Highly recommended party food, because you can do all the prep ahead of the time and spend more time socializing once the guests arrive.
  • It's difficult to bang Chinese girls post-party, because even if some of them came alone, they all try to leave in one big group. That being said, I've still banged post party at the last three gatherings. The first time, it was a re-bang, a girl I'd fucked a for the first time a few days before. She was Chinese, so she left with everyone, but snuck back in later for the D. The second time, an African girl, who I didn't have time to meet one-on-one came to the party and stayed after to "clean up." We banged. At the last party, it was my friend's turn to host. I arrived late, so I didn't get host cred, but the environment was so ideal that I ended up leaving with a Korean girl to "go to the club." We went to my place and banged. +1 Korean flag.
  • Sangria, the mixed drink mentioned above has been a huge hit. If you don't want to worry about having a lot of mixers and learning to bartend, having Sangria done up in pitchers is the way to go. It's cheap too, because the quality of the wine matters very little, Sprite is very cheap and the sliced fruit that's thrown in can be used all night, because very little of it ends up in anyone's glasses. You can just keep adding Sprite and wine straight from the bottle for easy refills. And the girls absolutely love it.
  • Definitely smart to have a second small room (in addition to the kitchen and the living room area) to isolate girls. A bedroom is fine, but it's best if you have a small sitting area, since girls aren't going to be very interested in hanging out on your bed with a party going on in the other room. Having a quiet, but comfortable hang out zone to isolate to may come in handy. Something I want to experiment with myself.
  • Girls do not get the upper hand. Normally, women have a lot of power to socially ostracize men for any reason. Throwing your own parties gives you some advantage. At the last party, a South African girl was "offended" by some things I said. She tried to make a big deal out of it, but nobody cared and she was laughed at by me and the carefully selected group of guys invited to the party. +1 for awesome male bonding moment.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Keep up the good job man.

Just to let you know, I saved your original post on this topic
as a PDF for reference.

I'm going to try that pizza party idea.

The biggest challenge guys face is controlling their environment
With club and bars you have zero control and little social proof.

Throwing parties gives you the ability to completely control everything
in your environment. it's almost primal, where girls recognize you
as the natural leader...because you actually are in this case.

Quote: (07-08-2015 04:36 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

This is really what it's about.

Guys who own clubs know this, which is why they charge a premium for tables and bottle service. They know that thanks to the loud music, other than your clothes and entourage , it's almost impossible to establish social proof -- without spending a bunch of money on bottles of alcohol at 2000% markup.

You battle the ratio, noise that makes civilized conversation impossible, and insane prices just for the opportunity to get repeatedly shot down by the opposite sex, just in the hopes that you'll find someone drunk enough to sleep with you sooner or later.

I do hit the clubs sometimes and I have been lucky enough to get laid a couple times thanks to the clubs, but generally, I just go to socialize with friends. I find day game much more efficient and cost effective.

Party host game is just a great way to take some of the energy of the club and move it into an environment where you hold all the strings.

Honestly, I think with some tweaking, experience and building the right social network, I think I could get to a point where I could pretty much guarantee a fresh notch after every party, same night.

So far, I've been average one notch per party, but that includes follow up the next weekend with girls I've met at the party. However, with the last three parties leading to same night bangs, I think that this could be a very reliable lay factory.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-08-2015 08:52 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2015 04:36 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

This is really what it's about.

Guys who own clubs know this, which is why they charge a premium for tables and bottle service. They know that thanks to the loud music, other than your clothes and entourage , it's almost impossible to establish social proof -- without spending a bunch of money on bottles of alcohol at 2000% markup.

You battle the ratio, noise that makes civilized conversation impossible, and insane prices just for the opportunity to get repeatedly shot down by the opposite sex, just in the hopes that you'll find someone drunk enough to sleep with you sooner or later.

I do hit the clubs sometimes and I have been lucky enough to get laid a couple times thanks to the clubs, but generally, I just go to socialize with friends. I find day game much more efficient and cost effective.

Party host game is just a great way to take some of the energy of the club and move it into an environment where you hold all the strings.

Honestly, I think with some tweaking, experience and building the right social network, I think I could get to a point where I could pretty much guarantee a fresh notch after every party, same night.

So far, I've been average one notch per party, but that includes follow up the next weekend with girls I've met at the party. However, with the last three parties leading to same night bangs, I think that this could be a very reliable lay factory.

I gotta disagree pretty heavily with this statement. What the owners know is that they have all the hot girls and they can sell men who can't get hot girls attention themselves on the illusion that they can meet and bang the hot girls by buying drinks or a table/multiple bottles when the reality is often different.

How many times have you gone to the bars/clubs with a bunch of cool/in shape guys, had a fucking great time shooting the shit with them and people around you and then spotted a cutie and approached her?

How many times have you rolled into the bar or club with a group that has hot girls in it? How many times when it's only you and 2-3 cute to hot girls? Then tried talking to a girl outside your group?

Sure, there are things against you in a club/bar environment, but the bar isn't set that high in your non-Vegas/LA/NYC bar/club environment. You just have to not be the average guy who doesn't dress that great, doesn't work out, who barely tries or doesn't already have a group of cool friends or who doesn't know enough women that are passably cute to go out to the bars with him.

I don't think the barrier is that much different to meet/invite people to a house party (as well as actually be a great host, enough to get you laid) versus going to a bar/club and doing the above.

Your mileage may vary depending on what country your in, but that's been my experience and I'm sure others can chime in with regards to other countries.

It's vastly easier and less time consuming for me to go out and get laid at the bars/clubs near me than it is to throw dinner parties and invite people to try to get laid through my friend's network.

Host party game is a pretty powerful strategy. It's on a whole other level
and gives you a decisive advantage when done properly.

If you're not willing to invest in building a solid social circle then
clubbing is your best bet.

It's a lot like spending your paycheck at the casino or investing in
blue chip stocks...it's your decision...just remember the house always wins.

My party game project has been on-going with me and my pals throwing one party or major social gathering per month on average. I've been getting a new bang out of each party, sometimes even that night. In many cases, however, the bang requires a first date to achieve.

However, the nice thing about these parties is that it is giving me access to women that I would never meet otherwise.

So far, mini-burgers have proven to be the most popular food choice. These things are easy to fry up (because they are small, so the meat doesn't take very long to cook through and people enjoy helping me put them together. There are jobs for a few people. Putting mustard/ketchup on the buns, cooking the burgers, putting them together, slicing tomatoes/cheese, etc.

However, isolating a girl to the kitchen to help select toppings for the next round of pizza has proven to be the more romantic move.

With the pizza crust already assembled and sauced, and only the addition of toppings remain, the move allows for more kino and flirtation without the distraction of actually needing to get a lot of work down in the kitchen.

Because my apartment and my friends' apartments are smaller (this is China), I've missed out on the benefit of having a more ideal isolation location during the party itself.

I've isolated girls to the kitchen and to my bedroom, but with people just one door away, escalation is a challenge.

I'd like to see what sort of damage I could do with a larger floor plan at my disposal.

As I age, I'd like to have a party friendly bachelor pad by age 45, if not sooner, complete with several ideal isolation areas, including a cozy wine room ("may I show you my wine room, miss? I have many leather bound books") a larger balcony area and a secret passage way with a queen-sized bed.

At the most recent party, quality was low, because I wasn't handling invitations, but there was some talent to work with.

A 23 year old 7 took enough interest in me that I temporarily isolated her to the guest bedroom, until a couple cockblockers came looking for me and ruined it.

But the 7 called me three nights later demanding that we go out for a drink.

Naturally, we banged all night.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-08-2015 07:11 AM)Suits Wrote:  

My party game project has been on-going with me and my pals throwing one party or major social gathering per month on average. I've been getting a new bang out of each party, sometimes even that night. In many cases, however, the bang requires a first date to achieve.

However, the nice thing about these parties is that it is giving me access to women that I would never meet otherwise.

So far, mini-burgers have proven to be the most popular food choice. These things are easy to fry up (because they are small, so the meat doesn't take very long to cook through and people enjoy helping me put them together. There are jobs for a few people. Putting mustard/ketchup on the buns, cooking the burgers, putting them together, slicing tomatoes/cheese, etc.

However, isolating a girl to the kitchen to help select toppings for the next round of pizza has proven to be the more romantic move.

With the pizza crust already assembled and sauced, and only the addition of toppings remain, the move allows for more kino and flirtation without the distraction of actually needing to get a lot of work down in the kitchen.

Because my apartment and my friends' apartments are smaller (this is China), I've missed out on the benefit of having a more ideal isolation location during the party itself.

I've isolated girls to the kitchen and to my bedroom, but with people just one door away, escalation is a challenge.

I'd like to see what sort of damage I could do with a larger floor plan at my disposal.

As I age, I'd like to have a party friendly bachelor pad by age 45, if not sooner, complete with several ideal isolation areas, including a cozy wine room ("may I show you my wine room, miss? I have many leather bound books") a larger balcony area and a secret passage way with a queen-sized bed.

At the most recent party, quality was low, because I wasn't handling invitations, but there was some talent to work with.

A 23 year old 7 took enough interest in me that I temporarily isolated her to the guest bedroom, until a couple cockblockers came looking for me and ruined it.

But the 7 called me three nights later demanding that we go out for a drink.

Naturally, we banged all night.

Nice update. My place isn't large either, but I've found that it's unnecessary to isolate for physicality, you just need to make the girl have a really good interaction with you and that you withdraw your attention from her and keep it towards the whole group otherwise. You'll be massively DHV'ed already, you just need to follow up the now hot lead. My experience anyway.

Bump - as the holiday season approaches I'm thinking of having a house party.

So, just to confirm, for these parties you don't invite any females from your social circle? I'm thinking of having a party in a few weeks and there are a few cool girls in my social circle I want to invite, but we have a male mutual acquaintance that I'm not a fan of and don't want to be hitting on my prospects, but it will be awkward the next time we meet up as a group if I don't invite him.

Another question - what if the girls that you invite want to invite "friends" without specifying what kind of friend. I had a party a couple years ago and one of my female friends invited her extra guy friends who ended up hitting on my targets while I was distracted with the guests, and I think they might have banged later.

This may seem petty, but the whole point of the party is to control the environment, right? That means minimizing competition from guys who aren't going to be supportive.

Quote: (11-22-2015 07:44 AM)Arado Wrote:  

Bump - as the holiday season approaches I'm thinking of having a house party.

So, just to confirm, for these parties you don't invite any females from your social circle? I'm thinking of having a party in a few weeks and there are a few cool girls in my social circle I want to invite, but we have a male mutual acquaintance that I'm not a fan of and don't want to be hitting on my prospects, but it will be awkward the next time we meet up as a group if I don't invite him.

Not inviting females from your social circle is not a strict rule, but in this case, you're absolutely right.

There's another rule for this, which is a strict one:

Always cut away any infection.

I've literally stopped inviting groups of 3-5 attractive women, even though they brought life to the party, simply because they were bringing one individual who was causing issues. In one case, a married woman who would flirt and cuddle with guys at the party without mentioning her husband, just because she was lonely and wanted attention. She never actually slept with anyone that she met at the party, but she'd always show up and it become a real annoyance for me to have to keep telling guys that she was wasting their time.

Another time a perfectly attractive female brought a dude who got himself completely smashed within 15 minutes of arriving. She never got another invite.

Also, as far as social circle goes, I do invite women from my social circle because they generally are only associated with a small number of people I know. I would never invite women who could harm me were they to gossip about a drunk hookup they observed.

But I do know women who don't have the ability to harm me that I will invite to parties because they are social and make it a fun experience for everyone. But I keep track of who they know and never invite people who are going to potentially give the game away to other people that they did NOT receive an invite this time around.

Another question - what if the girls that you invite want to invite "friends" without specifying what kind of friend. I had a party a couple years ago and one of my female friends invited her extra guy friends who ended up hitting on my targets while I was distracted with the guests, and I think they might have banged later.

You need to carefully control for this. I haven't had this problem at parties that I host, but some of my friends, who host at times, have.

First, when I met girls, I filter for boyfriend clues. If there is any mention of them being involved with another guy, they WILL NEVER get a party invite. Lonely vaginas only. I don't care if some girls are willing to cheat, it's still always better to invite confirmed single girls.

Second, when girls ask if they can bring friends, I always reply, "Yes, bring your cute girlfriends."

This seems to solve the problem.

This may seem petty, but the whole point of the party is to control the environment, right? That means minimizing competition from guys who aren't going to be supportive.

Absolutely. It is significant time investment to organize parties if you're doing it properly. While it certainly saves you money compared to going out (at $20 a pop for a cocktail and $10 for a beer at many venues), but you are still spending your money at the end of the day.

You've organized the party, you decide who is on the guest list.

I've found that it is good to have a small but solid list of reliable guys who you can count on. Guys with girlfriends who aren't currently looking to game, but do want to socialize, gay guys who don't act gay and are somewhat in the closet about it as well (this is actually the best category), an older guy or two who is well mannered and has cash or resources to chip in, but doesn't really qualify as competition (and is happy to go for the girls that you aren't targeting) and some bros who know the game.

Girls prefer a party with fewer guys than girls (if it isn't skewed too far), so as long as you have more than three guys at each party, you aren't going to get called on it.

If you have that group of reliable guys (who know the game and aren't going to cockblock), it will be very easy to tell girls to bring their female friends, but you have enough guys.

Just don't do that if its a lie and it's just you and your best bro. If that is the case, stick to the tactics outlined above.

One further point on this topic: most single girls would only invite female friends out with them to the party. At the end of the day, they are on the prowl too. Girls who have a boyfriend might invite him too. This is actually a good thing. It evens the ratio for the party (so as to not give away your game) and there's no way the dude hits on any girls with his girlfriend in just around the corner. No worries there. It also lets you know that she has a boyfriend so that you don't make the mistake of inviting her again.

There's a specific type of girl who will bring male friends who they aren't fucking and never intend to fuck.

We know them by one name: attention-whore.

You know the type. This is the same girl who meets you for drinks and then innocently suggests (after you've paid for the drinks) that the two of you go meet a group of her (often male) friends.

Filter girls by scanning social media. Don't invite girls who seem to have a lot of male friends to your parties. That should fix this problem.

At the end of the day, be sure to always be gaming and always bringing in new numbers. This makes it much easier to cut away infected social elements as necessary and replace it with a healthy graft.

You'll need to do this every 3 to 6 months, anyway, just to extract a reasonable amount of value.

I'm the King of Beijing!