rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex prepping me to be her next monkey branch

I suppose this thread could also apply to any situation where a guy senses he's becoming the next monkey branch or 'rebound'

This may be tl/dr , but I'll try to not wail on too long as I'm wanting to be in the right frame for this chica:

Met and banged this 25 year old latina girl ( 7 - 8 depending on tastes) for about 2 months. It petered out as I admittedly got a bit needy at the end. In addition, toward the end , I sensed something was wrong and I know now that she was going home on weekends ( she goes to college here in my town) and hooking up with a guy she's known since she was in high school.

We never were exclusive or boyfriend/girlfriend. We talked about it at the 2 month mark...but never agreed.

She broke it off with me saying she wanted to give this guy a chance. She mentioned he had sabotaged a bunch of her relationships in the past and she was going to give a real relationship a chance with him before telling him to 'fuck off'

She actually came across as honest in the breakup and told me the whole 'she was crazy about me and respected me and didn't want to lead me on, blow me off,...blah blah'

Though I was disappointed as the sex was hot....I let her go without much begging as it's hard to compete with a guy she's been banging and off for years and has know for over 10 years when she only knew me for a few months.

We had fun when we went out and I did lay the pipe well in the bedroom.. I'm sure that's one of the reasons she's now trying to come back. We broke it off around September time frame.

I left the relationship as...' thanks for the memories...if things don't work out, give me a shout."

We hadn't seen each other in two months and no communication since some brief merry Christmas texts. Yesterday, she walks in to this coffee shop she knows I hang out in. I ignored her as she walks in and she walks right up to me. I greet her and am good natured and laid back. She asks if she can join me after getting her tea. She joins me and we sit there and chat for 30 minutes or so.

She kept saying things like:

"I had a feeling I'd see you up here today. It's weird...like serendipity"
" I was going to call you a few times....I've been thinking about you. I mean ALOT."
" Another reason is things aren't going good with my relationship"
"Yeah...there's trouble in paradise ( referring to her relationship...she mentioned this like 3 times)"

I just told her I'd been doing great and had her talk about herself. She still looks sexy as all get out. She's 26, me in my 40s.

At the end of our convo, I told her it was good to see her again. As she left, she said ' give me a text or call sometime' I said 'okay, you can call me too."

After she left...she texted me within 10 minutes saying it was 'really great to see you"

I sent her a text a few minutes later telling her it was good to see her and if she had time she should drop by my place to hangout tonight ( I was going for the bang while the iron was hot)

She texted that she'd "love to but shouldn't right now as she's not in a good place in her relationship. It wouldn't be fair to either of us. Perhaps a raincheck"
The next day, she dropped a gift off at my office for me ( a book on Spanish speaking as I told her I was learning Spanish. She left a little note saying how it helped her on her Mexico trip) I was out of the office at the time.

I saw her again today at the same coffee shop and we talked about the gift. We texted later about it was good to see each other. She texted first....and mentioned "Have a good weekend...maybe I'll bump into you again next week."

For all I know she probably is going back down to her hometown this weekend to hang with her parents and boyfriend. It sounds like the relationship is on the ropes as she tried to make that clear to me.

It seems she's prepping me to be there for her when she dumps her current guy. We all know a girl won't let go of one branch before having hold of another. In this case, I'm her "another".

I really would like to bang her again, but I want to avoid losing my frame and getting emotionally invested again. I'm thinking I'll just let her come to me at her own pace. I also have a feeling she may want to get serious with me if she dumps the boyfriend.

Part of me says just ignore her....exes are no good. Problem is, I've been on a spotty spell lately with subpar girls. The bangs are not coming as often as I want to. I have goals to increase them in 2015...but it's tough to next a sure piece of quality ass.

Would like to hear thoughts on if you think I'm interpreting this girl's intentions / actions correctly and best way to let this thing play out.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Keep fucking her, but Do Not be exclusive with her. Remember, she was fucking you and someone else.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

No it's not tough to next a quality piece of ass. Especially when you already had a piece and proved to yourself you can go out and get more. Get out of this mindset. You tend to start a lot of threads that are very good for newbies to read as you covered many interesting newbie angles. If you are banging ass like this you are ascending to intermediate. You just need to believe it yourself!

Don't get invested in this chick she will fuck you over next like that lawyer chick did you got all up in knots about. This is a rewind tape begging to happen. She's not relationship material she is a small time slut at the very least.

Here's your odds right now:

15% chance you bang her within the next month. Maybe a 25% chance within the next 3 months if you lower your emotional investment to zero and keep your text game very aloof and tight.

You better not be texting her EVER after 7pm. Especially on the weekends. You need to make her think you are out banging everything in sight (which you should be because you have already proven it can be done repeatedly).

Get your deck in order and play the right cards.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Trav put it perfectly. Don't be her backup plan. Even if she's fucking you again, she's using you as an inbetween. Make her the option instead. I recently had a girl leave me for an older man. They got married and she's pregnant with his kid. I'm better off because I get to enjoy my youth and more women. Never trust someone that goes behind your back, or even that of someone else because they could do the same to you.

Quote: (01-23-2015 05:45 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

No it's not tough to next a quality piece of ass. Especially when you already had a piece and proved to yourself you can go out and get more. Get out of this mindset. You tend to start a lot of threads that are very good for newbies to read as you covered many interesting newbie angles. If you are banging ass like this you are ascending to intermediate. You just need to believe it yourself!

Don't get invested in this chick she will fuck you over next like that lawyer chick did you got all up in knots about. This is a rewind tape begging to happen. She's not relationship material she is a small time slut at the very least.

15% chance you bang her within the next month. Maybe a 25% chance within the next 3 months if you lower your emotional investment to zero and keep your text game very aloof and tight.

You better not be texting her EVER after 7pm. Especially on the weekends. You need to make her think you are out banging everything in sight (which you should be because you have already proven it can be done repeatedly).

Good advice. I know she's going to start trying to "bump" into me again as she mentioned that on her text yesterday about probably bumping into me again next week.

There's a coffeeshop I hangout at to get a lot of work done ( and approach girls). I could stop going there, but I hate to alter my behavior for her. I don't want to be a dick to her as we do still have fun conversations like we did last week. She enjoys my company and I make her laugh. She seems to start off like she's withholding herself...then, I have her laughing and flipping her hair a bit.

Though I do enjoy talking to and seeing her, I don't want to be gay male girlfriend while she's deciding what to do.

I can be aloof and brief in my texts.....but Ideas for how to be when she comes in and wants to sit at my table and talk during the week?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (01-24-2015 08:37 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2015 05:45 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Good advice. I know she's going to start trying to "bump" into me again as she mentioned that on her text yesterday about probably bumping into me again next week.

There's a coffeeshop I hangout at to get a lot of work done ( and approach girls). I could stop going there, but I hate to alter my behavior for her. I don't want to be a dick to her as we do still have fun conversations like we did last week. She enjoys my company and I make her laugh. She seems to start off like she's withholding herself...then, I have her laughing and flipping her hair a bit.

Though I do enjoy talking to and seeing her, I don't want to be gay male girlfriend while she's deciding what to do.

I can be aloof and brief in my texts.....but Ideas for how to be when she comes in and wants to sit at my table and talk during the week?

The ideal would be if the next time she wants to come and talk to you, you are already talking with another girl. That would send all of the right signals.

Thats the premium setup.

The discount setup would be to be texting with other girls while she's talking to you and bringing it up, like "hold on, this girl is blowing up my phone trying to go on a date with me"

I wouldn't be aloof in your texts, I would be warm and open, this will cause an excellent confusing contrast if she has to compete with other women (at least in her mind). I have found that if you are cool/cold in your communication AND have other girls around, some women assume you have moved on and quit, which is not the message to send. I think the message is "I would be happy to bang you, but my dance card if filling up quickly as you can see, you had better act fast"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Keep fucking her if you want, but there is no way in hell you should go exclusive with this girl.