rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A girl in motion tends to remain in motion

I am starting to approach a good number of attractive women as they leave the coffee shop or bookstore. I don't know if it's a particularly good strategy yet as I'm just learning the logistics of it.

There are just so many hot college age women in and out of certain coffee shops around here on a daily basis...for my medium city, so far, it seems like one of the best day game options. I wish more would stay and breakout their laptops or something where I could do the 'prop approach' but like I said...they're in and out for their coffee and chocolate chip dough sticks.

When I see a hot one....I'll sometimes be around the door area pretending to get napkins or I'll walk out behind them as they are walking out ( often they'll hold the door for me ) and I'll say "excuse me....do you know where such and such is."

One today....I stood by the door getting napkins and just as she was about to walk out I asked her if the pastries here were good as she had bought a few. She smiled and seemed somewhat interested that I spoke to her saying she certainly hoped so as she was hungry. She had a little sparkle in her eyes. However, she was standing sideways still facing the door. I said my friends I was with were eating a lot last week when I was here blah blah. She smiled and kept moving along with her momentum, leaving the store and leaving me standing there speechless.

I wish I would have stopped her and gone direct with something like ' I really wanted to say hello because she was cute'.....et al.

When a girl used to continue walking away, I would chalk it up to the theory that if a woman was attracted, she was going to stay in place and let you chat her up and if she continued walking away, she was uninterested. But, I think that goes for only stationary targets. That is, if a stationary target walks away after you begin chatting her...let her go.

A woman walking out of a store or going somewhere however....may kind of like your look or be minimally intrigued....but being a cat by nature... and given the fact that you initially talked to her as she was walking....she will tend to keep walking in the direction she was unless directed not to.

I'd like to hear some players thoughts on moving girls who , even though they may be semi attracted, will keep moving and walking away. Am I on to something?

I guess really aggressive or slutty girls are more prone to stop. But a more reserved woman will continue in her direction.

I'm thinking a totally uninterested girl would, in addition to continue walking away, would just have a slack look on her face as if she with no smile or sparkle in her eyes. I also would like to hear if anyone else has a good strategy for these girls who are in and out of coffee shops like the wind.

----Actually, as I was just typing this, I just hopped up and tried it on a girl leaving starbucks. I know she works in a local retail shop around here. I went outside and waited for her. When she was coming out I pretended to be walking into the coffeeshop:

Me: Excuse me...do you know where ........restaurant is?
Her: Yes...umm...it's around here...oh it's that way.
Me: That way? OK, I'm going to meet some friends there.
Her: Yes.
Me: Thanks , by the way, to be honest...I was about to google the location anyway....but I really just thought you were cute and wanted to say hello and I didn't know what else to say.
She laughed , smiled and said thank you kind of drifting off in her original direction. ( scared the cat perhaps)
I said "I'm Robreke"
Her: Taylor...nice to meet you.
At this point she was continuing to walk back to her store her body was beginning to turn sideways and away as she looked back at me ...she had a cellphone in one hand and a coffee in the other so I didn't go for the shake.
Me: Ok, thanks for the advice.

In this particular case, she obviously wasn't interested enough to stay in place. But, I'm still starting to think some initially moving women will drift away even if they think you're "cute" or semi interesting. More has to be done to stop them. Thoughts?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

5 words..

Walk Along Side of Them

You do NOT have to stop them.

I don't even try to stop them, most of the time.

I walk along side, pretending to be randomly walking in the direction.

Here are some more in-depth explanations and examples:

"Opening girls in the market square?"

"What is the best way to open out on the street?"

"Catching up to a girl?"

I have posted many examples in the approach thread:

First week of school

Here is a picture of me walking alongside and opening a girl:

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

Occasionally, I will also follow girls for a block or two..

Following girls?

All that said, continue to try and stop girls, it will provide good feedback for you to learn from.

+1 to everything Gio said. He's the undisputed master of daygame approaches on here. But yes I agree, it seems like the high 8's and above are always on their way to some where and never seem to stop. It would make for an interesting sociological study into this phenomenon as I've observed it many times.

Quote: (01-20-2015 05:25 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

+1 to everything Gio said. He's the undisputed master of daygame approaches on here. But yes I agree, it seems like the high 8's and above are always on their way to some where and never seem to stop. It would make for an interesting sociological study into this phenomenon as I've observed it many times.

The more attractive they are, the more attention they get and they know if they simply keep moving, most men will give up.

Also, the more attractive they are, the more likely they are to have been forgiven for being late. Often they are perpetually late, so they already are in a hurry when you see them.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (01-20-2015 05:21 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

5 words..

Walk Along Side of Them

You do NOT have to stop them.

I don't even try to stop them, most of the time.

I walk along side, pretending to be randomly walking in the direction.

Here are some more in-depth explanations and examples:

"Opening girls in the market square?"

"What is the best way to open out on the street?"

"Catching up to a girl?"

I have posted many examples in the approach thread:

First week of school

Here is a picture of me walking alongside and opening a girl:

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

Occasionally, I will also follow girls for a block or two..

Following girls?

All that said, continue to try and stop girls, it will provide good feedback for you to learn from.

Gio,

Good posts and I will try this in the areas I can. I really like the one on Following girls and I do that at strip malls and the bookstore sometime.

However, many of the coffeeshops and bookstores I speak of, the girls car is parked right out front so it's a very short, like a 30 foot walk. Therefore, stopping them is necessary or they'll be climbing into their car within a few seconds.

I even see them pull up in their car and get out as I'm sitting in the shop.

Like I mentioned, I live in a medium city so it's not like NY or even a big college campus where a girl is walking hundred of yards or more and I can pace for a while. There just aren't many areas in my town ( except maybe some small sized private Christian universities) where girls are walking around appreciable distances and in decent numbers.

There is one parking lot in this particular coffeeshop that's kind of big...but even then, it's only a 100 to 200 foot walk. We're talking a 10 to 30 second walk

There is also a bookstore I go to may be a decent candidate for this depending on how far they are parked away as it's part of a strip mall.

So, I suppose I'd have to walk along side them in the small parking lot but at some point I'd have to stop them because they will come to their car very quickly. Also, like I said, many of them are parked right there in front.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (01-20-2015 04:18 PM)robreke Wrote:  

One today....I stood by the door getting napkins and just as she was about to walk out I asked her if the pastries here were good as she had bought a few. She smiled and seemed somewhat interested that I spoke to her saying she certainly hoped so as she was hungry. She had a little sparkle in her eyes. However, she was standing sideways still facing the door. I said my friends I was with were eating a lot last week when I was here blah blah. She smiled and kept moving along with her momentum, leaving the store and leaving me standing there speechless.

I wish I would have stopped her and gone direct with something like ' I really wanted to say hello because she was cute'.....et al.

When a girl used to continue walking away, I would chalk it up to the theory that if a woman was attracted, she was going to stay in place and let you chat her up and if she continued walking away, she was uninterested. But, I think that goes for only stationary targets. That is, if a stationary target walks away after you begin chatting her...let her go.

If walking girl is surprisingly more or less attracted [when she doesn't know who you are] she doesn't know what to do and for the most cases she wants to leave the situation out of slight discomfort. Walking away thing is natural reaction. It doesn't indicate you have bad game.

However when she's standing walks away from you because you talk to her then yes, let her go.

I'd like to hear some players thoughts on moving girls who , even though they may be semi attracted, will keep moving and walking away. Am I on to something?

Say "hey one moment, before you go, just one moment.." or ask "how much in hurry you actually are right now?" or just walk with her and talk until you see her eyes light up. That's when you stop. She's likely to stop with you then.

I'm thinking a totally uninterested girl would, in addition to continue walking away, would just have a slack look on her face as if she with no smile or sparkle in her eyes.

Disinterested girl looks indifferent and completely disengaged.

----Actually, as I was just typing this, I just hopped up and tried it on a girl leaving starbucks. I know she works in a local retail shop around here. I went outside and waited for her. When she was coming out I pretended to be walking into the coffeeshop:

Her: Yes...umm...it's around here...oh it's that way.
Me: That way? OK, I'm going to meet some friends there.
Her: Yes.
Me: Thanks , by the way, to be honest...I was about to google the location anyway....but I really just thought you were cute and wanted to say hello and I didn't know what else to say.
She laughed , smiled and said thank you kind of drifting off in her original direction. ( scared the cat perhaps)
I said "I'm Robreke"
Her: Taylor...nice to meet you.
At this point she was continuing to walk back to her store her body was beginning to turn sideways and away as she looked back at me ...she had a cellphone in one hand and a coffee in the other so I didn't go for the shake.
Me: Ok, thanks for the advice.

In this particular case, she obviously wasn't interested enough to stay in place. But, I'm still starting to think some initially moving women will drift away even if they think you're "cute" or semi interesting. More has to be done to stop them. Thoughts?

We can't know cause you didn't described how she looked. Eyes don't lie. Holding eye contact tells you a lot what she feels and what you should do. Pay attention.

Just because she started walking away doesn't necessarily means she's disinterested. Again, it was a girl being a girl. Girls are fickle. Do not "accept" her leaving so fast. Be a little more persistent. You can try up to 3 times.

In your example...

"Excuse me...do you know where ........restaurant is?" was the 1st attempt.
The 2nd attempt was "but I really just thought you were cute and wanted to say hello and I didn't know what else to say." [you said it cause you felt you were losing her right? [Image: amuse.gif]]
After she told you her name the 3rd attempt could be "hey one second, are you really in a hurry? [if yes] ok I understand it's fine if you don't mind we can talk later, where do you work?" [if she stays you ramble].

Girls are apprehensive. Persistence is HUGE but it has to be combined with lots of empathy [are you ok? / am i interrupting sth important? / didn't mean to scare you / do you have a moment? / if you're not in the mood just tell me and I'll leave] and you're good.

I am starting to approach a good number of attractive women as they leave the coffee shop or bookstore.

Based on your level of game, it might be easier to approach them INSIDE of the coffee shop/bookstore.

When a girl gets a fresh cup of coffee and starts walking to her car, she becomes less approachable as her focus shifts to her coffee and getting to her next location.

Especially, in the winter time when its cold outside

Quote: (01-20-2015 06:12 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Gio,

many of the coffeeshops and bookstores I speak of, the girls car is parked right out front so it's a very short, like a 30 foot walk.

Time your steps so that you exit at the exact same time as them. Hold the door open for them. This allows you to begin chatting immediately upon exiting.

"excuse me....do you know where such and such is."

These questions can be answered very quickly. They do not require the girl to stop and chat.

Try more personal type questions.

"I love your dress, you must be from new york"

"excuse me, are those earrings from south america?"

"you look great today, how are you?"