rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys
2 reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys
After reading Roosh's latest blog I thought I'd post this here and start a discussion.

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/lucia/1...-nice-guys

Nice guys tend to turn down their sexuality because of FEAR while the bad boys are hypersexual around women.

Feminism Killed The Nice Guy

Not only did feminism kill the Nice Guy but so did the Birth Control Pill. "Over the last forty years, birth control has removed the practical reasons for a woman to choose a provider male . Women unafraid of pregnancy can have sex with the sexiest men and fulfill their instinctual desires without apparent consequence." The Pill and the Decline of Dating and Marriage
I once told-off a girl after she pissed me off "fuck off psycho bitch...you mean shit to me"........she banged me days later as a result.

I was not trying to bang her, she actually did piss me off.

Mixx
As with not being needy, you cant fake not being a nice guy as Mixx illustrates. You actually have to get there.
Quote: (05-02-2011 03:19 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

"Over the last forty years, birth control has removed the practical reasons for a woman to choose a provider male . Women unafraid of pregnancy can have sex with the sexiest men and fulfill their instinctual desires without apparent consequence."

People seem to forget that the first and most obvious birth control method (i.e. "pull out") has been available around for ages.

If the male partner withdraws before ejaculation every time a couple has vaginal intercourse, about 4% of couples will become pregnant over the course of a year," the authors of the study wrote. That compares pretty favorably with the 2 percent of straight couples who will become pregnant using condoms perfectly over the course of a year.

link
interesting stats

(also known as coitus interruptus in latin -for the culture)
feels good to just stay in there for a few seconds after. Pull off the condom, roll over, and have a great sleep
Quote: (05-02-2011 03:54 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

People seem to forget that the first and most obvious birth control method (i.e. "pull out") has been available around for ages.

If the male partner withdraws before ejaculation every time a couple has vaginal intercourse, about 4% of couples will become pregnant over the course of a year," the authors of the study wrote. That compares pretty favorably with the 2 percent of straight couples who will become pregnant using condoms perfectly over the course of a year.

link

This doesn't change the dynamic and the new distribution of power since the invention of the pill.
Quote: (05-02-2011 03:54 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2011 03:19 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

"Over the last forty years, birth control has removed the practical reasons for a woman to choose a provider male . Women unafraid of pregnancy can have sex with the sexiest men and fulfill their instinctual desires without apparent consequence."

link

The operative words are "every time" and "perfectly." One-year failure rates for typical use are more like 25% for pulling out compared to 15% for condoms and 8% for the pill. Also, keep in mind that even given perfect use, 4% compared to 2% still means that the failure rate is twice as high for pulling out compared to condoms.
Skyyjohn has some very good alpha male shit on his website...good video
nice guys don't get laid..been there,done that.
Thank god I woke up some years ago..

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue
Quote: (05-02-2011 09:08 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

The operative words are "every time" and "perfectly." One-year failure rates for typical use are more like 25% for pulling out compared to 15% for condoms and 8% for the pill. Also, keep in mind that even given perfect use, 4% compared to 2% still means that the failure rate is twice as high for pulling out compared to condoms.

My wife got pregnant while on a pill, so this is not panacea either.
I have been a nice guy for most of the time (and thats why, super low on game)
I'd love more anecdotes from your end... it actually is inspiring!
[Image: smile.gif]

old nemesis, did you ejaculate inside her while she was on a pill or did you use the pullout?
Wow a woman said something right for once.
Is it possible to have a problem at the opposite end of the spectrum? That is, to be too uncaring and unfriendly? What is the fine line between disinterested and uninterested? How do you demonstrate interest in an "alpha" manner without appearing needy? This seems like a paradox to me, although I'm certain it isn't - it's likely a distinction I fail to grasp. (We psychopaths aren't very good at expressing genuine emotions.)

I recognize this question is similar to one asked in a previous thread by sirseducer, but he was asking "how to not be needy" while I am asking "how does one express interest properly."
Amen to that.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!
Quote: (05-03-2011 03:37 PM)thecrazyfool Wrote:  

Is it possible to have a problem at the opposite end of the spectrum? That is, to be too uncaring and unfriendly? What is the fine line between disinterested and uninterested? How do you demonstrate interest in an "alpha" manner without appearing needy? This seems like a paradox to me, although I'm certain it isn't - it's likely a distinction I fail to grasp. (We psychopaths aren't very good at expressing genuine emotions.)

I recognize this question is similar to one asked in a previous thread by sirseducer, but he was asking "how to not be needy" while I am asking "how does one express interest properly."

you demonstrate interest through how you interact with them. Some examples are strong eye contact, talking to them, casually inviting them into your fun and exciting and adventurous life(for instance, when i take a girl to a party i simply say "hey im going to a party tuesday why dont you come along" or "hey lets get lunch".) Your body language and touching lets them know you are attracted to them. Are you really a psychopath?Being playful with them and keeping the conversation fun shows interests.

just do all of the above without exuding neediness.
Quote: (05-03-2011 05:23 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2011 03:37 PM)thecrazyfool Wrote:  

you demonstrate interest through how you interact with them. Some examples are strong eye contact, talking to them, casually inviting them into your fun and exciting and adventurous life(for instance, when i take a girl to a party i simply say "hey im going to a party tuesday why dont you come along" or "hey lets get lunch".) Your body language and touching lets them know you are attracted to them. Are you really a psychopath?Being playful with them and keeping the conversation fun shows interests.

just do all of the above without exuding neediness.

Exactly. Lose the emotes and push/pull to keep them guessing. They might think you are a nice guy but something tells them there is more to you than that... hamster wheel spins and suddenly she wants to get to know you better. You just have to continue the cycle and balance between asshole and nice guy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
The pull and pray method has failed me big time in the past. I don't recommend it.
Hmmm... okay, interesting. This is helpful.

I'm not a psychopath in the "Dexter the serial killer" sense - I have what's known as "latent psychotic tendencies," which means that I have most of the traits of a psychopath without meeting the full DSM-IV criteria. Sort of like an Incredible Hulk thing - when I'm not on medication or under a lot of stress, I undergo a "psychotic break" where my patterns of thinking radically change and detach from reality. Many of these traits, such as lack of empathy and narcissism, are still present to a degree in my "normal" state, but serve to help rather than hinder me. One of the traits of a psychopath is their limited capacity for genuine emotion, which is why I brought it up. I only understand concepts like "love" and "trust" on an intellectual level, because I've never experienced them in my life. Luckily, since most of my problems originate from environmental rather than genetic sources, I may still be "cured." Receiving such things from others allows me to unlock new levels of understanding - hence my "pedestalization" of relationships and approval, as such things are very rare in my world, and hence incredibly valuable to me. Since I can't ask those around me about concepts that are intuitive to others, I go on the Internet and anonymously ask advice from those who are successful in the things that I want to be successful in too.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to bashing so-called "nice guys." And I got a star to go with my -3 reputation! Yay!
Quote: (05-03-2011 06:38 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

The pull and pray method has failed me big time in the past. I don't recommend it.

So you are a father?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
Quote: (05-04-2011 11:55 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2011 06:38 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

So you are a father?

No. She miscarried.
Quote: (05-04-2011 11:21 AM)thecrazyfool Wrote:  

Hmmm... okay, interesting. This is helpful.

I'm not a psychopath in the "Dexter the serial killer" sense - I have what's known as "latent psychotic tendencies," which means that I have most of the traits of a psychopath without meeting the full DSM-IV criteria. Sort of like an Incredible Hulk thing - when I'm not on medication or under a lot of stress, I undergo a "psychotic break" where my patterns of thinking radically change and detach from reality. Many of these traits, such as lack of empathy and narcissism, are still present to a degree in my "normal" state, but serve to help rather than hinder me. One of the traits of a psychopath is their limited capacity for genuine emotion, which is why I brought it up. I only understand concepts like "love" and "trust" on an intellectual level, because I've never experienced them in my life. Luckily, since most of my problems originate from environmental rather than genetic sources, I may still be "cured." Receiving such things from others allows me to unlock new levels of understanding - hence my "pedestalization" of relationships and approval, as such things are very rare in my world, and hence incredibly valuable to me. Since I can't ask those around me about concepts that are intuitive to others, I go on the Internet and anonymously ask advice from those who are successful in the things that I want to be successful in too.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to bashing so-called "nice guys." And I got a star to go with my -3 reputation! Yay!

this is very interesting. Have you read Sam Vaknin's book Malignant Self Love? You can check him out on youtube as well, as he has a variety of videos that address various aspects of your personality type. Its important to note that he's the same as you (roughly), and that's why he can write and speak about it in great depth. Id be interested to hear your reactions to his perspectives.
Quote: (05-02-2011 09:40 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Skyyjohn has some very good alpha male shit on his website...good video
nice guys don't get laid..been there,done that.
Thank god I woke up some years ago..

Yea I first discovered Skyyjohn when he had the video posted up of Mr Fishburne's daughter getting her spotty arse pounded out by Brian Pumper. I circulated that real fast in Europe, my boys were shocked and amused simultaneously.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
@thecrazyfool

Also, for fun and interest, maybe you could relate the most psychopathic / sociopathic thing that you've ever done. I guess it'll be up to us to decide if its true. But do your best to stick to the truth... I mean no disrespect in requesting this. Im genuinely interested and would appreciate anything that you can offer...
I think the main reason is women view nice guys as being punks. The associated a$$holes with being being tuff and protective.

LOL, i know several ugly a$$ dudes with i dont give a f^ck attitudes who have pulled a lot of broads.