rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I diffuse my sexual energy ?

Basically for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be preoccupied with taking care of younger half-siblings 24/7 while their mum recovers from an operation in hospital.

So i set up a date last night to get my nut. Got a blowjob, no bang. Didn't even end up nutting.

Now I've got an incredibly high amount of sexual energy that I need to release but with no way to release it for two weeks (i choose not to masturbate)

How would you guys deal with this ??

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

By masturbating.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If you don't want to nut by yourself, I guess lots of exercise? You should probably just accept that it will be tough.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Heavy lifting @ the gym, followed by a long cold shower.

Poor diets (sugar and carb heavy)are supposed to lead to more estrogen.

Lifting does the opposite, in my experience.

Get married

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-16-2015 11:56 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Get married

I'm onto you, Cr33pin. You're the guy behind the Insanity Wolf meme, aren't you?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

[Image: hetty_hoover_desktop.jpg]