rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a Starbucks barista

Hey guys so I end to hit up Starbucks couple times a week and I noticed that some of the baristas display signs of interest to me. This includes making extended eye contact etc. My question is how would I game a starbucks barista? Please tell me what you guys find to be the most effective method.

You can speak to them easily during the less busy parts of the day.

"Hey there, I have to leave for a meeting, but you seem like someone I'd enjoy getting to know (hand her the phone). Put your number in my phone and I'll call you tomorrow." When she hands you the phone back, look at the name she typed into your contact list, smile, reach out to shake her hand and say, "nice to meet you, Sarah. I'm Capitan, and I really look forward to talking with you more when I have more time." When you shake her hand, look her in the eye and hold both her gaze and her hand just a little too long to be some dude who wants to sell her insurance, but not long enough to come across as a "creep."

By the way, if you're gaming at Starbucks and the lion's share of worthwhile targets are the baristas, you're gaming at the wrong Starbucks. The above technique will be also be a higher percentage play with the patrons than the employees.