rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do about fishiness

So I'm seeing this girl and she's really cute & the sex is great. However, her pussy always smells like fish and it's a turn off almost so that I don't want to see her. I'm positive that she doesn't even realize that it smells down there.

My understanding is that fishiness is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria (bacterial vaginosis), which releases that smell. Doctors generally prescribe an antibiotic for it.

How do I gently break this to her? Anyone have any experience?

Just gotta embrace that fresh pescado

A stinky pussy is nasty! That pungent smell is from actual scent glands in the pussy lips. God has a sense of humor. Some girls stink worse when they are really turned on. Lots of soap and water and feminine deoderant will help it too.p

Just don't go down there.

Quote: (01-15-2015 10:32 PM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  

Just don't go down there.

It wafts up intra-banging.

Don't make it sound like she's been that way the whole time. Act like you just noticed and frame it entirely from a point of concern for her, if your not worried about perceived exclusivity make it sound like maybe she got it from you because your such a pimp. Maybe the social proof aspect will out way her hurt hamster feelings or the idea that your insinuating she is a slut.

"Look Mama, no hands..."

It's probably BV. Most girls are completely clueless that BV is a thing.

Just tell her and be upfront. But be sensitive about it.

valhalla

No. 1 deal breaker in my books.

My hardened outlook comes from a bad experience that has been indelibly etched in my mind.

Chick had a stink puss, that I decided to drill whilst on her period. Menstruation was more than the average, and soaked through the double folded towel, the sheets, the protector, and into my mattress.

Despite using some intense cleaning agents, the smell stuck around for weeks after. The best way to describe is like road-kill that had been frying in the hot sun, upon bitumen that had previously had a garbage spill on it.

I dropped her immediately after that incident (but obviously didn't divulge the true reason).

Just saying no to it, and nexting, is an easier process than explaining the problem to her (which may not even improve).

I don't know where you are having sex with her... but, assuming it's like a place such as: House, Apartment, Hotel; Have you tried to play "let's take a shower together" so you could tried to deal with this yourself?

I'm asking because I've been there and I know it sucks and that temporarily solved the 'issue'.

Quote: (01-15-2015 10:29 PM)olspice1588 Wrote:  

PESCATO!! [Image: icon_lol.gif]
You sir, will go to hell.. LOL!!

fillet it.

Be clear. If nobody tells her, she'll never know. Most people who stink are unable to smell themselves.

Make her eat pineapples every meal

Ask her if she's ever had a pH test. Seriously this was a convo her mother should've had with her.

I think you should bite the bullet and tell her.
Someone has to inform her before she can change it.
I would appreciate someone telling me, discretely, my breath smelled.

1. Be nice about it. She will feel embarrassed.
2. Frame it optimally. Don't say she has Roadkill Pussy, but say she has a distinct taste/smell that you've heard is associated with some conditioned. You're not insulting her, you're looking out for her health. She will still feel embarrassed.
3. Discuss it when clothed and away from the bed. This makes it more distanced and thus less emotional.

I remember this one girl distinctly that I went down on. BOOM. The stench. It took me several seconds to process that this smell was coming from her pussy. Total turn-off. I went back up north as quick as I could.

That memory never left me. On good looking women I actually enjoy going down on them, so its a shame when a girl doesnt take care of her most prized possession.

Iv never actually confronted a girl on the matter. If your in a relationship then this is definitely an issue that must be dealt with. The only way I can think of is by confronting her in a joking tone. " Babe, this may come out odd, but it doesnt smell to good down there, have you showered today?". I could only say this in a laughing fashion. Actually Im laughing while typing this because it sounds so ridiculous.

Yeah, I once dumped a girl with a stink pussy. She was a fucking great lay so I regret that.

If given the chance I would've just "hey sweety, Ive noticed you smell distinctly different. Better get that checked out to be on the safe side".

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I made my ex wash it wish that special vagina cleaner. Was more than happy to go down on it after that.

[Image: vagisil_odorblock_protectionwhash_12oz.png]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

It's a yeast infection. She probably has had something that messes with her natural PH-levels such as antibiotics or something.

Lemon kills any odor. An 1/8th of a Wedge is sufficient.

Don't put yer lips on it!

[video=youtube] http://youtu.be/RV7Qz640OeM[/video]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

When I have to do it, I usually go to finger them stop and laugh and say "Hmmm someone needs a shower" and rub my wet finger across their upper lip. I do it as a joke but they usually always get the hint.

Quote: (01-15-2015 10:29 PM)olspice1588 Wrote:  

Pescadito fresco does´nt stink, man

I have never had a foreign chick with a stinky pussy. It is always American chicks. If you get them talking many of them will tell you how they do not want to put any kind of clean ers down there because if is bad for their pussy. I am thinking what about the dirt and bacteria and whatever else is going on down there is that bad for your fucking pussy?

Asian chicks meticulously clean themselves and they have no problems.

I was doing this russian 21 yo and it was just a few days after a nasty white American chick. And her pussy smelled like a juicy little peach. Perfect looking and clean. I said to her while she laid there naked you have a beautiful pussy. And she looked up at me like no big deal and said "I know".

Has anyone told one of these whores about their stinky pussy? I have just left them and not botherd with the drama.

"Go get yourself some"

I had a bang 2 years ago where it smelled like rotted fish. It was smelling so bad, and she wondered why I wouldn't eat her pussy (it was a white girl). I was on a dry spell so I finished in under 2 minutes and bailes.

This was a problem with, literally, the two hottest, youngest women I've dated. It's a product of age and inexperience, not an indicator that they're a total whore or have bad hygiene.

If you bring it up, she'll feel embarrassed. If she's a student, the best way to handle it is to tell her in the morning before she heads to school. Tell her casually that you noticed an odor and she should go to the campus health center. It's likely something that can easily be treated and you'll then be looking at a week of no sex (hopefully this will simply be a "blowjob week") but the problem will go away.

If she works, then tell her and either take her to a clinic or have her make an appointment with her doctor.

This is essentially the sort of problem women have when they first start having sex regularly, but don't have a gynecologist yet.