rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Truths You Instinctively Knew At A Young Age

What are some politically incorrect truths that you just "knew" as a kid or well before you discovered the manosphere or the red pill or even in the face of tons of blue pill or feminist conditioning?

I remember being in middle school and thinking I needed to get a girlfriend in high school because I just knew that girls were hottest in high school and college and I wanted a girlfriend at peak hotness.

As long as I can remember, I knew girls sports were a joke and vastly inferior to boys sports. One time I was laughing about this talking to my mom and she agreed and told me to never say that around girls because they would get mad.

I always made fun of fat girls and I remember in elementary school at the end of gym class the coach would pick a few kids and they would get to choose someone to race. It was from one end of the gym to the other and then the finish line was half court on the way back. When the coach would pick me, sometimes I'd pick the fat girl(s) to race just so I could make fun of her by basically walking most of the race and still winning by a mile.

Bitches have a inherent disgust for overcaring guys.

That girls were no fun to be friends with because they always wanted to do stupid things and were a bunch of tattletales who got me in trouble with teachers (who were almost all women) when they didn't get their way.

Whenever one wanted to get involved in what we were doing, you knew the fun was soon going to be over.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I always knew that unlike guys, women are attracted to status,wealth and power.

Gullible guys get used

MDP

None. Lol.

marriage is extremely risky

caving to unreasonable requests always sets a bad precedent

- If you show a girl where your secret fort is she will tell others about it.

- Girls cant keep a secret for anything.

- If a girl was about to get in trouble she would say anything to get out of said trouble.

- Creating jealousy in girls gave me an advantage. Saw my first vagina in this way.

- By doing gross or dangerous things I could gain their undivided attention.

- They loved to be walked home

- They instinctively like to care for others. As kids the girls would often hang around until one of us got hurt, then they would doctor us up.

A few
  • Alpha fucks, Beta bucks
  • The female hamster
  • Women's inability to understand or care about anything men go through.
  • "Good girls" don't exist
I remember seeing a few comments about how what's happened to black America decades ago is starting to happen to other ethnic groups. I believe I was able to "wake up" quicker than most because I am black and have been exposed to this dysfunction earlier than the average person.

As a kid when I saw "women's libbers" (ie, feminist) on tv I used to think they were all ugly and fat and wanted to be men.

Take care of those titties for me.

Mom: If you get divorced you have to give your wife half your stuff.
Me: But I'm the man so I'll have earned way more stuff, that's not fair! Why does she get half?
Mom: That's just how marriage works.
Me: That's .. stupid!

And then I forgot allllll about marriage and went to play with Lego.
-
Not really a red pill truth, but I had two pet hamsters as a kid... if that counts for anything.

I always knew that looks were the most important thing a girl can offer. I even remember feeling like maybe I was an asshole for only wanting to talk to cute girls when everyone around me spewed their typical "what's inside is more important!" crap. Eventually I stopped caring about all that and just accepted that looks were all I really care about.

Before I even understood the concept of homosexuality, I knew the kid who was only friends with girls and wore slip-on shoes was different from the other boys in a very significant way.

Quote: (01-14-2015 03:48 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

A few
  • The female hamster

I remember being confused about this when I was kid because I was constantly told about how great girls are at empathizing with others, and how boys naturally suck at it. And yet experience showed me time and again that girls couldn't ever seem to understand the male viewpoint when it was their turn to listen.

Funny how much of the blue pill world view boils down to being told: "don't believe your lying eyes"

Penis envy.

I always tried to get with the virgins. I was just more attracted to them for some reason.

Playing with Legos is way more fun than being around clothed women.

the best rule of thumb not just for girls (although particularly for girls) but for all human behavior: don't listen to what they say; watch what they do

i knew that one long before i had ever heard the phrase "red pill" or ever conceived that something like the manosphere could exist.

a related one: believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear

1. Life isn't fair. There's never a "trophy for everybody" only winners and losers.
2. Bullying and other forms of social hardship build character.
3. It's not how hard you work that counts, it's how smart you work.

Quote: (01-14-2015 04:48 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2015 03:48 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

A few
  • The female hamster

I remember being confused about this when I was kid because I was constantly told about how great girls are at empathizing with others, and how boys naturally suck at it. And yet experience showed me time and again that girls couldn't ever seem to understand the male viewpoint when it was their turn to listen.

Funny how much of the blue pill world view boils down to being told: "don't believe your lying eyes"

Indeed

The worse teasing and insults I've gotten always came from females.

Your parents aren't always right. Some of the knowledge they have is just ignorance that has been passed down.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck

When I was in 3rd grade I had to take this survey. I'm sure that it was meant for purposes of indoctrination. The two questions that stand out in my mind are 1) Would you vote for black person for President? (yes) and 2) Would you vote for a woman? (no)

Every girl in the room, including the teacher, was pissed and demanded an explanation. My 3rd grade self couldn't articulate my reasoning. All I could say is "I don't know, I just wouldn't vote for a woman".

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

You cannot impress a girl with how hard you're trying to impress her.

For example, going on expensive dinner dates, buying flowers, writing love poems...basically all the cheesy stuff you see in romance movies... is worth shit in real life.

I know this is a little off topic but I can't be the only RVF member who didn't grasp any redpill truths at a young age? Anybody else raised by a single mom, brought up in pussified American Catholicism, ect. that completely pedestalized women? I was 18 or 19 when I glimpsed into the (red) crystal ball for the first time.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

That you should never, ever hit a woman. I don't condone it but I have the same policy regarding individuals of both genders - if I think you may attempt harm, I have no problem with defending myself swiftly and viciously.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.