rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is red pill awareness a negative?

I'm asking not making a statement.

I have a lack of trust that is unhealthy. I can create 1,000 different scenarios in any given situation. I just hope I AM reading into people and situations too much and that people are not as dispicable as I believe then to be.

Anyone else feel like this?

Do you have a question about something or do you just want validation?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

what are you going to do about it? Red pill awareness is only negative if you don't act upon what you know. Saying all women are hypergamous sluts is great, but if you're not using that knowledge to get laid, then it'll just make you mistrustful and bitter.

Someone else said this, but it's a great quote: "The red pill must be taken with a side of action in order to be effective."

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Taking the red-pill isn't supposed to be negative. But many prefer the ignorance is bliss route.

Don't hate women. I believe Quintus or Samseau said that "men are idealistic creatures, women are opportunistic." That's why they love men of status or power, while men make it their own agency to pursue those. You wouldn't hate a raccoon for digging through your garbage or mold to grow on your bread right? To be negative towards a specie for it's nature is just going restrain yourself.

What worked for me to digest was adjusting my internal monolugue. From now on, you "hate" nothing. Everything is an "inconvenience" or "challenge".

It's not a negative. It just removes the rose colored glasses that a lot of people see life through. Sometimes all the faults and ugly details of life can be a burden, but knowing and preparing for them is what will ultimately make you the most happy.

There is no red pill. It's a metaphor.

All that really exists is the world and your ability to identify the way that things happen in it.

Part of that involves learning how women interact, what turns them on, what games they play, and how they make their availability known to you.

Part of it also involves learning how to avoid the snakes in the grass.

Obtaining awareness can never be a negative

Don't you want to be able to make informed decisions about the world around you?

The only problem comes in when folks open their views to receive this awareness see just how ugly things can be - and then choose to close the blinds back up

MDP

The truth can be scary but it is still the truth.

Quote: (01-14-2015 12:32 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Obtaining awareness can never be a negative

Don't you want to be able to make informed decisions about the world around you?

The only problem comes in when folks open their views to receive this awareness see just how ugly things can be - and then choose to close the blinds back up

This post is gold MDP. Your rep points are underrated.

I know for a fact my girlfriend would cheat if given the opportunity to do so during a time where I wasn't presenting myself as a desirable option to her.

So what do I do? I use my knowledge to present myself as desirable, and know even should she cheat, I've taken care of my body, my finances and my social life well enough to have 10 more girls in the next month.

There's ups and downs, but that's everything

There is no reason to view people as despicable, unless you were used to having a fairly-tale view of them.

People are as they are. As long as you are clued in, and willing to move and adjust accordingly, you can generally set up satisfactory relationships with them.

'Blissful ignorance' only works if you're lucky. Ignorance also causes untold suffering and misery to the not-so-lucky. Don't leave your life up to the dice.