rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinion: girls who have had 3somes

Let's say you are dating a girl with potential LTR, when she voluntarily (?stupidly) informs you she previously had two 3somes (1 of each kind) a number of years back

How would you feel about this?

A- r u kidding? This Skank is history

Or

B-well, everyone has a past Maybe she was just experimenting. Doesn't change anything

I was in this scenario some time ago. Didn't have to think too much about it as it ended for other reasons. But im Curious as to opinions here ??

Quote: (05-02-2011 12:11 AM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Let's say you are dating a girl with potential LTR, when she voluntarily (?stupidly) informs you she previously had two 3somes (1 of each kind) a number of years back

Or

B-well, everyone has a past Maybe she was just experimenting. Doesn't change anything

I was in this scenario some time ago. Didn't have to think too much about it as it ended for other reasons. But im Curious as to opinions here ??

Option B but it depends on how long ago it was. If it was 1-2 months ago i wouldn't, if it was years prior i'd consider it.

why that level of hypocrisy? while all of you would give a ball for it to happen to you

Quote: (05-02-2011 01:42 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

why that level of hypocrisy? while all of you would give a ball for it to happen to you

What a beta thing to say. The reason for getting into "game" may vary from guy to guy, but ultimately we're all after more quality girls. To me, a girl that has been banged by 2 dudes at once is of lower quality. Thus, while I might still bang her, I certainly wouldn't turn her into an LTR.

It's whatever you can live with though OP.

If you want to bang her, don't judge her. Just say 'okay' and proceed as usual. You'll get points for not being judgmental, and in "alpha / beta" speak it shows that you aren't attached to the minutia of her sex life (a beta trait) and are in the "inner circle" of usually alpha type people who are used to threesomes as a sexual practice.

If you want a LTR, its not really a big deal either. Fucking a freak for a few months can be fun. But just proceed cautiously, as its a bit of a LTR red flag.

She is def a ho and will fuck you over in the future, guaranteed. Remember the wise words of Snoopy 'you cant make a ho a housewife'. As long as you never give a damn about her you are fine. I would put a LTR out of your mind and start warming her up to the idea of having her best friend and her over for the weekend.

So go with option C: Get as much pussy out of it without giving a GD about her, but without her knowing she doesn't have any LT potential (basically what she would do to you in the future if you were stupid enough to be her BF).

TD

A Red Flag?
Possibly. For me probably yes.

Just remember giving everyone the benefit of the doubt is a sign of intelligence but completely disregarding previous behavior is a sign of utter stupidity.

Take that into account. You know what you are getting involved with. You can proceed, with caution.

Deal breaker for me as a "true" LTR, especially given that she volunteered the information. It means, to me, that she's not only not ashamed of her slutty behavior, but quite proud of it--or totally oblivious to my impression of her. Bad signs all around. If I would have a problem with her being the mother of my (inadvertent) kids, she doesn't qualify for that rather high position in my book.

That said, totally fine to pound a few times or even as a long-term FB. Of course, she's also a good candidate for leveraging into a 3-S of your own. Might as well make use of the skills she so proudly displays.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Send me her photo and contact information, then go to:

VirginDating.com

PurePear.com.

Quote: (05-02-2011 12:11 AM)bigxxx Wrote:  

You must be kidding. Or is it another part of American hypocrisy, expecting chicks to put out on a 1st-3rd date but at the same time be frowned upon her having threesome some time ago? This is just ridiculous.

Quote:Quote:

Or is it another part of American hypocrisy, expecting chicks to put out on a 1st-3rd date but at the same time be frowned upon her having threesome some time ago? This is just ridiculous.

uh...of course. You've been here long enough to know that! [Image: wink.gif]

it depends on what do you want with this girl

As long as she's been tested who cares? I don't see the problem here at all, get the notch at the very least and move from there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think it's understood men and women are different. We are expected to be dogs. Yes, a double standard.

This query is only for consideration of a LTR. Of course, for short term, the girl could have a murder rap for all I care.

Old Nemesis..not really hypocrisy. If I was considering a girl for a LTR (a rare event in itself), I would actually want her to put a stiff challenge. Hard to appreciate something you get easily.

@Tuthmosis you may have hit it on the head, picturing a potential mother of your children getting gang banged is a bit much.

Quote: (05-02-2011 02:22 PM)CJ Wrote:  

What a beta thing to say. The reason for getting into "game" may vary from guy to guy, but ultimately we're all after more quality girls. To me, a girl that has been banged by 2 dudes at once is of lower quality. Thus, while I might still bang her, I certainly wouldn't turn her into an LTR.

I agree with CJ. I could care less if a girl was part of an orgy where 20 men came in her face in a circle. She's just a fuck for the night - now if a girl I was thinking about dating for LTR comes out with that shit.....she goes from being LTR to a ONS, and I sure as hell am not kissing her!

I won't tell her she's history until I get one final bang however....she leaves on my terms.

Mixx

[Image: logo.png]

(beta!) haha

Doubt she's interested in LTR if she volunteered that. Go for the bang.

Ha, VirginDating.com reminds me of this religious girl in college who went anal with her LTR so God wouldn't be mad. Oh the shit women will think!

Is it really "hypocrisy" to expect more from the girl you want to have a relationship with than a girl you just want to bang? I don't think so.

I think a lot of us want the girl we settle down with to be less of a slut to other guys than she is with you. I think it makes sense in the biological sense as well (at least rationally)...

We want to spread our seed, and we want to spread it with someone who is not as likely to take in other dicks to compete with our seed. It's a natural expectation of the male to have his seed succeed, over the seed of his competitors. It is our hope, the man's hope, that the female doesn't have slutty tendencies so that we don't have to bear the costs of another man's seed.

So, I don't think it's really all that hypocritical.

Quote: (05-03-2011 12:27 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Is it really "hypocrisy" to expect more from the girl you want to have a relationship with than a girl you just want to bang? I don't think so.

You can expect a lot of things, but it doesn't matter if your expectations cannot be met. For example, if you go out to bars/clubs to find someone to get laid quickly, and expect her to put out relatively soon, then expecting her to "be only with 3-5 men" and "never had a threesome" is extremely naive. Now if you go to a church, you might expect her to be a virgin - but don't expect her to put out soon.

The main problem I see or hear frequently is that a lot of guys are looking for a girl who puts out on a first or second date, but at the same time expect her to be Mother Theresa kind.

I think a lot of us want the girl we settle down with to be less of a slut to other guys than she is with you. I think it makes sense in the biological sense as well (at least rationally)...

I don't really understand what "less of a slut" means. Nor I understand why being in a threesome makes someone a slut. You probably need to specify the age - are we talking about 18yo, 25yo or 40yo?

We want to spread our seed, and we want to spread it with someone who is not as likely to take in other dicks to compete with our seed. It's a natural expectation of the male to have his seed succeed, over the seed of his competitors. It is our hope, the man's hope, that the female doesn't have slutty tendencies so that we don't have to bear the costs of another man's seed.

There is no concept of "slut" in the Nature, and monogamy is not natural, so it is not natural expectation at all. Male's natural goal is to impregnate as many females as possible, and it doesn't really matter in nature how many other males tried to do the same. I've never read or heard about a single case when an animal male would refuse to fuck a female just because it was fucked a week before by another male. So you're not talking about nature, it is about culture.

You may say it is because of "past behavior indicates future tendencies". However this way you'd have to apply the same standard to yourself, meaning if you ever had a threesome, you're not qualified for an LTR either.

Personally I only have problems with drug users. Well, she can't have had more threesomes than me anyway. And if she said about them, to me it would be indication of her openness and honesty. Remember that your "proper LTR girl" might have had a bunch of gangbangs as well, she just wouldn't tell you about it.

Quote: (05-03-2011 03:41 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

There is no concept of "slut" in the Nature, and monogamy is not natural, so it is not natural expectation at all.

Is exactly right!

Quote: (05-03-2011 03:41 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

So you're not talking about nature, it is about culture.

Yes! Could not have said it better myself.

Human sexuality operates on a dual level.

The two levels are what is 'normal' and what is 'natural'.

What is 'normal' is defined by society. What is 'natural' is defined by nature.

Marriage, for example is normal but certainly not natural.

In nature, human sexuality is not monogamous and the word slut is meaningless because 'slut', at least when guys say it, just means 'you are having, or have had, more sex that I think you should'.

As for the original question, guys who are operating on the 'normal' plane and not the 'natural' plane are behaving in a self defeating way by beating themselves up over silly questions like this.

Every guy wants a girl that opens her legs easily, but only for him. Yup, a double standard to be sure. But true anyway.

We want chicks that were total virgins the day before we met them, and total put-it-in-my-ass-and-I'll-call-three-girlfriends-to-join-us sluts the day after. Deal with it.

This is a real personal question when it comes to determining what type of girl is LTR worthy. If you are ok with your girl getting gang banged then more power to you, you're a better man than I am.

Quote: (05-02-2011 02:22 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Most of these lizards you squash have been with tons of dudes, anyway. Do you really think she is a virgin? What difference does it make if she has been with two at once to you? She is not an LTR to you anyway.

If you are looking for an LTR, your screening process would be different to a woman you are trying to SNL, no?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-02-2011 03:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Deal breaker for me as a "true" LTR, especially given that she volunteered the information. It means, to me, that she's not only not ashamed of her slutty behavior, but quite proud of it--or totally oblivious to my impression of her. Bad signs all around. If I would have a problem with her being the mother of my (inadvertent) kids, she doesn't qualify for that rather high position in my book.

That said, totally fine to pound a few times or even as a long-term FB. Of course, she's also a good candidate for leveraging into a 3-S of your own. Might as well make use of the skills she so proudly displays.

So you prefer your wifey to have lots of skeletons in the closet...
She is volunteering the information to come clean..and you scold her in such a fashion lol..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I think you guys are all assuming the OP is going on a date with a ONS. The information he gives is that he is on a date with a potential LTR. For a lot of guys, the expectations are a lot different between dates with potential LTRs and ONSs.