rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 in 2455 women don't know they are pregnant until onset of labor
in 2455 women don't know they are pregnant until onset of labor

http://www.inquisitr.com/1743063/woman-f...our-later/

Quote:Quote:

Woman Finds Out She’s Pregnant, Gives Birth One Hour Later

Quote:Quote:

Katherine Kropas or Weymouth, Massachusetts, woke up Tuesday morning expecting to go to work. However, she developed severe stomach and back pain and decided to call in to work. What she didn’t know, she was actually pregnant, and would give birth later that day.

WCVB Boston, an ABC News affiliate, is reporting that Kropas gave birth to Ellie, a healthy, 10 pound two ounce baby girl on Tuesday. Kropas spent several hours in the hospital awaiting a diagnosis, before doctor’s finally told her she was about to give birth. Kropas says she had no idea she was pregnant until they informed her that evening in the hospital. She gave birth to Ellie about an hour later.

Katherine’s mother, Karen, told reporters she always laughed at tales of unknown pregnancies, never thinking she would see it first hand.

“You laugh and you say that’s ridiculous. And then it happens to you, and you’re like, ‘This really does happen.'”

South Shore Hospital in Massachusetts says they get one or two similar pregnancies every year. A study out of Berlin, published in the British Medical Journal in 2002, determined that one in 475 women were unaware of their pregnancy until about 20 week and one in 2,455 didn’t realize it until it was time to give birth.

I found that number to be so ridiculously high that I had to post it as an added fact of women for us guys here.

1 in 2455 - that was in 2002 published by Berlin researchers. I blame idiocracy and obesity.

I think the real number in the US is probably higher - maybe 1 in 2000 now or even 1 in 1500 by now.

Just look at the young girl in the video - no wonder she did not know she was pregnant. She probably takes dumps which are bigger than her child - what's a newborn if your doodoo weighs more than your baby? Also note that her mom who is in her early 40s looks better than her daughter.

The happy father was probably taken by surprise as I don't see him in the hospital in the video. Men - be aware when you lower your standards even for one night - you may end up impregnating that 300 pound princess. Creampies are fun, but should be limited to absolute stunners.
There's probably literally no way that a woman at a healthy weight would be able to simply miss herself being pregnant. I mean, apart from not menstruating for 9 months (how do you even miss that?!) any kind of belly bump would be immidiately noticeable. Of course, if your diet consists of daily chilli cheese tacos and 3 bacon burgers with beans, it becomes really easy to mistake any additional stomach mass as just a bad case of gas. 2 rolls of fat or 3, who would notice?
Still don't understand how a woman goes 9 months without menstruating and doesn't realize she's pregnant. She must have been beyond stupid and fat for her not to notice the weight gain.
Quote: (01-13-2015 11:40 AM)Rangarr Wrote:  

There's probably literally no way that a woman at a healthy weight would be able to simply miss herself being pregnant. I mean, apart from not menstruating for 9 months (how do you even miss that?!) any kind of belly bump would be immidiately noticeable. Of course, if your diet consists of daily chilli cheese tacos and 3 bacon burgers with beans, it becomes really easy to mistake any additional stomach mass as just a bad case of gas. 2 rolls of fat or 3, who would notice?

[Image: winter-trendy-pregnancy-clothes.jpg]

It's literally impossible for a healthy slim woman to miss pregnancy. I have even seen women in EE who did not even look pregnant from behind. I just admired one woman's ass and figure until she turned around and showed her huge 8-month-pregnant belly. Even the general massive weight is not necessary - women just use it as an excuse to gorge on massive amounts of unhealthy and not really nutritious food.

Some obese women have major disruptions of their periods so it's not impossible that they miss them.