rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sunday

Sunday

Does anybody ever go gaming on Sundays?

Sunday

Sunday for me is "contact all the leads I got from Thursday, Friday, and Saturday" day.

So for myself, no, not really.

HSLD

HSLD

Sunday

20% for vague thread title.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sunday

Used to be my favorite night.

For night game, it's venue dependent. Sometimes there's a good party that night.

And a chick drinking on a school night?

Sheeeeeit © the honorable state senator Clay Davis

WIA

Sunday

On of my favorite days for Daygame. When guys are all out watching football, girls are out shopping, getting their nails done, and going out for lunch. This provides plenty of opportunities to approach.

Sunday

Sunday night brings out horny girls who didn't get laid the last few days. The venues aren't as crowded but your odds per girl are better.Certain venues tend to be good on Sunday; hit those and don't bother with the others.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day to fuck any girl currently in the rotation.

Sunday

Sunday was always the cheapest drinks at the local bar, so girls or not it was a great time. Was an excellent opportunity to shake hands with bartenders and bouncers on the slow nights, which then made the busy nights so much easier to be through the line and served drinks more quickly

Sunday

Usually on Sundays (if lucky weekend) I am kicking out the chick I banged last night, wiping cunt juice off mi cock and bring over the main to cook lunch.

Sunday

Sunday nights are my preferred tinder date nights. I will have usually matched with a few from Friday and Saturday and by Sunday they will be ready to meet. Bars are mostly dead, their friends are all doing their own things and there's also usually work the next day so it doesn't have to be a super late night. All ripe conditions for another notch.

Sunday

I usually spend my Sundays at a coffee shop. If cute girls sit by, I'll start up a conversation. If not, I enjoy reading my books.

Sunday

If you can get away with being a little hungover on Monday, Sunday Funday is an great time to go to the bar and do damage. Especially during football season.

Sunday

There are some great drink specials on Sundays.