rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting "DTF?" to weak leads

Periodically, I end up with a raft of leads in my phone that aren't going anywhere. They may be old, cold leads, or more recent ones in which the girl is barely responsive or not at all. A few times a year I either just delete them all, or send a single restart text and delete if they don't answer within a few days.

Has anyone tried just texting DTF? to a girl to see what would happen? I would like to hear any stories, positive or negative. It's basically trolling her, of course, but I wonder if it has ever turned up a bang for anyone, or at least some laughs.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I don't see this working but then again I have no case studies of my own to cite. If the lead is cold and the choice is either text her "DTF?" or not contact her at all, then why not send that? It's like a Hail Mary from your 1 yard line. Could work, but generally not.

I realize of course it's a low, probably very low,percentage move. But if it works even 1% of the time it would be worth it.

I'm interested to know if it has ever worked for anyone and how did it happen.

I have used "Let's have a drink and make out" on weak leads before with moderate success, making out seems less threatening and if your game is decent you can usually escalate to sex

Don't be thirsty. Let the old leads lie and move forward. She is getting 1k desperate messages every month. Don't be "that guy".

hold on, Ill tell you

Why don't you be the first and tell is how it works out.

My favorite restart text that I've read here was a dvd and two glasses of wine.

I prefer texting "Yo girl lemme smash" followed by the randy emoji with the tongue sticking out. Even works as a cold opener.

I like where this thread is going......

[Image: ylnuVCWl.png]

don't say dtf?
Be more direct.. like this girl texting me

I am the cock carousel

If a lead is cold or nonresponsive I will say something assholeish playfully, like "know why you suck?" or "your shit" to get them responding and play off it from there.

Is that the kind of thing that a strong male would do?

Is that the behavior of an alpha man, leader of men and women would do?

Is it the way that man with abundance would act?

No, it's the way a desperate, thirsty, beta would act. Use the Brad Pitt rule: "Would she have [flaked/been late/not be answering texts] if I were a famous actor?" If the answer is no then ditch her ass. She's dead to you. You've got too much going for you to be chasing girls....YOU are the prize and the girls should be chasing you. If you are truly an alpha then you have enough power than you can get away with having one rule for women: either they are 100% on your team or they're dead to you.

Quote: (01-11-2015 04:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Periodically, I end up with a raft of leads in my phone that aren't going anywhere. They may be old, cold leads, or more recent ones in which the girl is barely responsive or not at all. A few times a year I either just delete them all, or send a single restart text and delete if they don't answer within a few days.

Has anyone tried just texting DTF? to a girl to see what would happen? I would like to hear any stories, positive or negative. It's basically trolling her, of course, but I wonder if it has ever turned up a bang for anyone, or at least some laughs.

Try it and report back.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-11-2015 04:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I have occasionally (well not saying"DTF") but something along those lines, and it works but very rarely, and you have the chance of throwing the baby out with the bathwater by doing that.

Best thing you can do is offer her to hang out with your place to watch some movies or whatever.

"hey xxxxx I just rented out some movies from the last blockbuster still open on Earth, stop by my place a 7pm tomorrow and we'll watch some."

Get some wine, get close to her,escalate when she gets comfortable, bang.

IMO I think you should never just text "dtf" or the like to your cold list. that will just get you blocked.

ALSO. . .GET YOURSELF A FACEBOOK PAGE!

Preferably one that your friends/family/work aren't on. Basically what you can do, is add the girls to your facebook page. Usually I'd do this only if:

A)I got the bang

B) I had a couple of dates and she wasn't down to clown with my big brown.

C)as a "first ping" to old girls that never went anywhere.

You could make a message like this: "Hey xxxxx, I Just got a new facebook page and I'm adding back all of my friends again so feel free to send me a friend request again (link your fb page).

Of course on this page is just all the girls you've banged or haven't banged + the pics of you with hot girls only. and you've got yourself superior pre-selection.

Facebook has its uses, despite everyone shitting on it all the time.

If you REALLY want to be savvy, after your FB page gets filled with friends, add them to your snap chat, twitter, social whatever app as well.

This is a MUST if you're a promoter and it works well, for game and money.

Edit: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, message these girls once they go on your facebook page (you can ping them with the first message on your PHONE after about 3-5 months,) OR you could go the Distant Light and/or club promoter route and invite them + one or two of your guy friends (or rather guys that you know that are extremely well connected) who are chill and won't fuck anything up to a club or even or whatever and basically let the girls fight over you lol. Of course you'll be taking pictures and putting them up on fb snap twitter etc.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (01-11-2015 11:30 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

No, it's the way a desperate, thirsty, beta would act. Use the Brad Pitt rule: "Would she have [flaked/been late/not be answering texts] if I were a famous actor?" If the answer is no then ditch her ass. She's dead to you. You've got too much going for you to be chasing girls....YOU are the prize and the girls should be chasing you. If you are truly an alpha then you have enough power than you can get away with having one rule for women: either they are 100% on your team or they're dead to you.

I don't know if I agree with this completely...

It may be perceived as thirsty, but it can equally be seen as "wow, this guy just doesn't give a fuck" which is good.

Quote: (01-11-2015 05:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Don't be thirsty. Let the old leads lie and move forward. She is getting 1k desperate messages every month. Don't be "that guy".

You should really Never do this. You don't have to ever contact them, but you SHOULD keep them in your phone, on FB etc. On top of using the "DTF"- like ping (which I would not advise anyone to use anymore) I had girls call me up and want to come over, these were girls that went Radio silent on me. Granted this only happened twice so far but still that was like a "get a free bang card" that I Would have missed out if I had deleted the number and went "who r u?" or just plainly not answered if I did delete it, I definitely wouldn't have remembered what she looked like.

The only time I'd throw away a number is if my phone was full and I needed to start deleting numbers, but that's like only if you have 10 years worth of numbers.

Have you ever worked as a telemarketer? I have and basically the list of numbers gets recycled over and over ad nauseum, and some of those leads STILL sell. Never throw away leads. This is like sales 101 type stuff man. C'mon.

Isaiah 4:1

WWJD. What would a jerk do? When in doubt be a dick.

Don't debate me.

I think texting DTF liberates you and shifts the power to you in some senses.

It's as good as deleting the number because you won't involve yourself with her anymore unless she redeems herself by coming over to fcuk. Not meet up outside, not waste your brain cycles with drivel or drinks or anything.

It's worth a shot, you've nothing to lose. I recently started Tinder but it sucks dearly. I hit up on one match and pushed immediately for drinks. She said no thanks, that's not what someone from England would do. I can bet your bottom dollar that she has not left the USA but just saw some British show and thought she could get some dream guy.
I deleted her immediately, I want to fcuk with minimal hassle.

Also, people sometimes say what would an alpha male do, do alpha males get the most AND best pu$$y in North America? No, they just do things on their own terms, that's what makes them alpha. If you bring an alpha male to America, will he clean up in the beta cities? I doubt it, he will just become annoyed with the supplication of infantile behaviour in lizards over here.

Being alpha brings more lasting results but it won't cause a man to go in the nightclub and pump all the hags immediately. It's a due process that occurs over time.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards