rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thumbs up method to get kiss

I have used this successfully on two girls. I've been lurking so long I can't remember if I developed this myself haha but my exact steps work. High school comment taken from another poster somewhere here (anyone know?).

Fanatical thumbs up:
Step 1: talk to the girl online for a while to build up heaps of comfort.
Step 2: discuss the awkwardness of first date and say "after the first 5 minutes, we will each give thumbs up and if they are both up we are going to make out like in high school"
Step 3: isolate first date and then make them stand up to see who is taller, then get close and keep eye contact and give thumbs up, when they give thumbs up you make out... Like a boss.

After this, the girls act like you are their bf for the rest of the date instead of you getting blue balls or having to escalate. One girl said it was intense.

There you go ...

Lol! Do you just end the date after she gives a thumbs down?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Yeah, that's what is discussed before hand but so far 2/2 girls have opted to have fun instead. Ejecting at that 5 min mark would sure be more efficient than a lame date.

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was about how you can suavely put your thumb under a girl's chin to gently guide her lips to yours -- a very high success-rate first kiss move.

First date's needn't be awkward. Just make great eye contact, speak slowly, and keep the topics fun and passionate.

Edit: hah! Just realized that move doesn't work with your thumb! It works best with your first two fingertips.

I like it. Could definitely see it working. She's already going to be hyping herself up and getting excited before she even sees you based on talking about it, so you'd have to be a real turn-off at this point to get a thumbs down. Unless she just decided to play-hard-to-get but that would probably end up being a playful thing and pan out well too.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I like it. It's ballsy. Reminds me of Nomad's move.

Walk up to random girl (assuming there was some eye contact). Say hi, and ask her if you may ask a question. She says yes. You gently brush her eyelash with your finger. Pull back and ask her if they're real. She'll be flabbergasted and say yes. Then tell her to close her eyes. When she does, you kiss her.

Oftentimes you get rejected, but most girls think it's a great move so you get brownie points for that if nothing else.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I also like it. It's seems fun and, most important, provides an easy way to screen out girls who are not interested in you.

"Make them stand up to see who is taller" is a terrible idea, unless you are so much taller than her that you can make fun of her for being short.

Otherwise, you are just calling attention to the fact that you are not much taller than her, which is a major negative in a girl's mind.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I use the reflex game to build fast kino and make her laugh if the vibe starts off good:

We put our hands out, i start out on bottom and WHAM, i'm way faster and give her a few good smacks on the top of the hand before she can pull away

She shrieks in laughter when she can't get away fast enough, i tease by tickling the bottom of her palms with my fingertips while holding eye contact, smiling, telling her she's too slow, etc.

Then I let her take the bottom, this part is key because I have to be fast enough to pull away, she misses once, twice, maybe i'll let her get me or maybe she'll be fast enough to finally land a smack. When she does she starts laughing again and by this time its safe to pull her in for the make out.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I get them to stand up to compare height because they usually wear heels, so this gets them to redo their relative height assessment at their actual height and they forget they are only slightly shorter when wearing heels. I'm 5" 11 and like 5" 7+ girls so height is an issue I need to overcome with the hypergamous hamster horde.