rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook phone number look up

Quite possible I'm the only idiot that didn't know this, but just discovered and figured I'd pass the knowledge along.

I was able to bring up a Facebook profile on about 75% of the phone numbers in my contacts. Just search the number in the Facebook search bar. Pretty amazing trip down memory lane [Image: banana.gif]

Enjoy!

Also quite useful for sniffing out the sneakiest of SIF's...

While the few photos in her profile make her look cute and thin, her Facebook will often leave nothing to hide and tell the true story.

Many times I've grabbed a number online, immediately popped it into Facebook, and then immediately deleted the number after realizing I'm dealing with a chubster.

Asking for a full body pic with a spoon is also good if detective work is needed for questionable online girls.

I discovered this recently when pipelining for DR. A few girls added me on Facebook after we had exchanged texted on whats app.

I and other people have mentioned this a bunch of times in other threads ( mostly the online threads)

Also.. if you have the facebook messenger app..
once you save a number in your phone.. you can go to the app and usually the girl will pop up in the contacts soon after.

The only way I know to get around this.. is to not have your phone number hooked up to your facebook account at all

I am the cock carousel

Relatedly, within the last few months I noticed that FB is suggesting that I "friend" one night stands and other women I have had no connections with aside from having their number in my phone. As a very brief and infrequent user it's possible the "feature" has been around longer than that. I'm assuming they had their number attached to their profile, but am hoping that because FB doesn't have my number that they won't see my profile, although because FB knows there's a connection between us I'm worried they might. Anyone know if this is the case?

I went into the settings and changed it so only my friends can look me up by number. That might fix it.