rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Postmortem Review - Analyze this date

I've gotta get this postmortem review of my date off my chest and see what I did wrong guys, this is fucking bugging me-

The girl:

Latin, solid 8 with perkiest 23 year old tits (possibly fake) ever off OKC.

Had to of been the hottest girl I've pulled from there.

The meet up:

My same regular venue my favorite bartender is working.

She shows up, we grab a drink, we chat, we've got a lot of common interests especially music. Her posture is towards me, she's twirling here hair, direct eye contact, lots of laughing and smiling courtesy of my stories and teasing her.

Then she drops this bombshell....she's got a 4 year old son and her mom lives with her, also immediately mentions the father is out of the picture for good..

Play it cool, by acknowledge it and move on with the convo.

I also played off my age difference, my profile says 24 (I'm 28).

I knew it was coming so I started with this:

Kaotic "you know these apps are weird I can't change half the shit when I created it and people are weird as fuck on there"
Girl: "blah blah blah yeah I'm new to it also, so wait how old are you?"
Kaotic "I'm 28 and I'm not sure why it says 24"
Girl "that's cool" -laughs-
Kaotic "shit it better be " -smirk-
Girl "I like older guys anyways" (THIS IS 3RD TIME I'VE LIED ABOUT MY AGE AND CAME CLEAN ON THE FIRST DATE, BITCHES DON'T GIVE A SHIT!)

We move on and talk about movies, tv shows, more music, some bad dates and funny ones.

I steer the convo back to movies and drop lines like "dude we should totally see that right now" "i've got a computer that streams anything"

I also dropped feelers for another round of drinks or bounce to another venue next door (I noticed her FIRST drink was 1/4 full) bad sign?

She says yes to bouncing to venue 2, we keep talking at venue 1, then I make the snap decision and say "dude let's go watch X movie at my house, you're gonna fucking love it !"

She follows me home, I lay on my back in bed as the movie starts, she sits crossed legged towards the front of the bed (body language seemed defensive)

She's fidgeting, she might of been a little nervous, tell her "what are you even doing ? come here !" I grab her by the arm and she lays next to me and semi cuddles me.

She would NOT stop asking questions during the move, but I was staring at her tits falling out of her tank top to even get annoyed by that.

I prodded her on a joke and she put her fingers together towards my mout and said "shhh!" I replied "oh I'll shhh you !" (I should've fucking kiss her here)

We adjust positions a few times, she gets back up sits crossed legged again (this time right near me) because she's into the movie, I see a tramp stamp and say "you weren't joking that is a cute X"

She pulls down her pants a bit exposing that tattoo, her butt crack, and I can see her brightly colored thong. (I should've done something here but I didn't) [Image: dodgy.gif]

She gets a phone call during the movie, it stops ringing, she checks to see who it is, it's her mom wondering where she is. I get up and take a piss and watch the movie.

A few times from halfway until the end of the movie she mentions she has to go soon, but she doesn't even move away from me holding her.

The movies about to end and I take a piss, come back, have her lay next to me again, her phone rings again, but she pretends she doesn't hear it.

The movie ends, she gets up, then sits back down on my bed, I grab her by the face as she's laughing and kiss her.

I thought she was laughing while I was and said "what ?" she said "nothing, shutup and kiss me lol".

We make out as she's sitting, then she sort of guides me back to laying down on the bed and making out, we do this more a minute or so. I was kissing her neck and she was acting a bit odd (not sure if tickled or turned on lol).

She says she has to go and I get up off of her and walk her out.

This is where things I think went awry:

I walk her to her car door, she says "alright bye" and gives me a hug of all things, then opens the door and sits in her seat.

In my head I know in my gut somethings offs, I cut my losses and say "alright I'm freezing I'm gonna head back inside, drive safe" I give her a kiss and she responds.

She awkwardly says "well it was so nice meeting you, I'll see you later....byeee !"

She hauled ass out of my neighborhood (possibly cause her mom was mad or she was out way too late ?)

Thoughts/Questions:

-The actual meet up went well, her body language was into me, and I could tell by the way she talked as well.

-The fact she was down for another drink then was down to come to my house was good IOI

-Do you think not making a move fast enough killed the vibe ?

-Since the date happened on Tuesday I was going to text her Friday, bad idea ? or Hit her up tomorrow OR Sunday ?

-I didn't get a text from her that night or today (so far). I'm gonna wait on see on this one.

Any advice or thoughts will help, this shit has been bugging me all night and morning, and not in the pussy on the pedestal kind of way, more like mistakes I made.

I'm thinking she wanted you to be more aggressive. Maybe her sitting up while watching the movie was her way of challenging you?

Sounds like a classic example of "you didn't escalate fast enough and ran out of time."

She was wrapped around you and on your bed. You should have quickly, shamelessly, and unapologetically escalated as hard and as fast as you wanted. Hell, she's not that dumb. She knows what "watch a movie with me on my bed means." If she's not down, find out fast and punt her the fuck out of your place.

When she said half-way through the movie that she had to leave soon, but didn't try and leave = her basically screaming "make a move on me before I have to go." You should have cavemanned her right then and there.

I mean, she even told you she's a single mom - which is a screaming indicator for "likes casual sex" if ever there was one.

Simply put, you waited too long.

HSLD

HSLD

First of all tremendous field report, this is how it's done people

Sounds like you actually watched the movie, even though you knew

1) young mom aka she's fucking
2) she has limited time to bang because of the kid and babysitting situation
3) she kept yakking, and not paying attention (which is a subtle sign from her subconscious that the movie is not engrossing enough to keep her rapt in attention)

Everything else suggests that you should have given her the D not the DVD.

After the first laugh/scare, you should have said something about her being cute when she smiles/gets scared, triangular stare, kiss, and then progress to more sexy moves, going two steps and one step back.

She probably skated off out of disgust. Hot Latinas with nice tits are sought after commodities. So the guys that actually date them have sex on the brain and are too afraid to Take It Slow. That's probably what she is used to. Playing the indirect slow game frustrated her.

You see her tits, you see her thong. She knows you see it, what are you going to do about it?!?

WIA

@HSLD @WIA

I knew this was coming, gotta heavy sinking feeling in my gut. I knew it. I totally blew this.

-Looking back it yeah I was into the movie also, even though I saw it before.
-She WAS into the movie, she kept asking questions about it.
-Maybe I was into that SHE was into the movie.
-When she kept saying she had to go and didn't leave - I kept telling her to stay and watch the rest of the movie - didn't make a fucking move.
-I even dropped red pill shit to her about how I hate pussies that can't make decisions, how they don't have balls or a spine. FML.

Do you guys think there's a chance at another date ?
When should I reach out to her ?
Now that I know what's up - 2nd date shouldn't be a problem.
(if I can get her out on one)

You have to reach out to her.

Question is whether she reaches back.

WIA

If I read your field report correctly did you not make ANY kind of move on her prior to her demanding you kiss her? It sounded like she gave you all kinds of opportunities to escalate and you passed each and every one of them up. When she pulled down her pants to reveal her tattoo you should have immediately touched it, gently pulled her head around and kissed her right then. As WIA and HSLD already pointed out you NEED to be escalating as fast as she will allow and then just pull back a touch so that it's you resisting and not her.

It sounds like in the beginning she felt a little nervous and uncomfortable as indicated by her body language and asking questions about the movie. Shit, when I'm nervous I'll unconsciously try and calm myself by asking questions. But then there was a shift where she felt OK and realized she wanted you and quickly grew frustrated that you didn't see the signs and she got frustrated and left.

If your experience is at all like mine you can count on the fact that you'll never see her again. In all of my failed attempts I think I've maybe had 2-3 who I were able to see again but the rest wrote me off as unworthy of a second shot and rightfully so...

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:54 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

If I read your field report correctly did you not make ANY kind of move on her prior to her demanding you kiss her? It sounded like she gave you all kinds of opportunities to escalate and you passed each and every one of them up. When she pulled down her pants to reveal her tattoo you should have immediately touched it, gently pulled her head around and kissed her right then. As WIA and HSLD already pointed out you NEED to be escalating as fast as she will allow and then just pull back a touch so that it's you resisting and not her.

No I made a move first moves:

During the movie I grabbed her close, we held hands my hand rested over her tits (FUCKIN a I'm an idiot).

I madee the first move with he and made out with her THEN i thought she had said something THEN she said "shut up and kiss her"

Quote:Quote:

It sounds like in the beginning she felt a little nervous and uncomfortable as indicated by her body language and asking questions about the movie. Shit, when I'm nervous I'll unconsciously try and calm myself by asking questions. But then there was a shift where she felt OK and realized she wanted you and quickly grew frustrated that you didn't see the signs and she got frustrated and left.

If your experience is at all like mine you can count on the fact that you'll never see her again. In all of my failed attempts I think I've maybe had 2-3 who I were able to see again but the rest wrote me off as unworthy of a second shot and rightfully so...

You might be right but I'm hoping she was being prudish because it was the first date.

We usually talk during the day (i'll initiate it in the morning) I didn't text her last night or today so far. If anything I'll text her tomorrow morning and feel it out.

I think that's a good place to start ?

I can't believe I sound like such a newbie right now, I think it's because I have had another HB around in a month, I forgot how to act, OR maybe it's because I didn't have enough booze.

Text soon, oversell, and imply sex (wear heels, we going out, and how long can you hold your breath for), but offer plausible deniability.

Good sign that you have a text relationship going.
Note to the newbs, keeping your texts to logistics only closes off opportunities to build.

WIA

Quote: (01-07-2015 03:09 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:54 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

No I made a move first moves:

During the movie I grabbed her close, we held hands my hand rested over her tits (FUCKIN a I'm an idiot).

I madee the first move with he and made out with her THEN i thought she had said something THEN she said "shut up and kiss her"

Quote:Quote:

You might be right but I'm hoping she was being prudish because it was the first date.

We usually talk during the day (i'll initiate it in the morning) I didn't text her last night or today so far. If anything I'll text her tomorrow morning and feel it out.

I think that's a good place to start ?

I can't believe I sound like such a newbie right now, I think it's because I have had another HB around in a month, I forgot how to act, OR maybe it's because I didn't have enough booze.

Damn Kaotic

I've never invited a girl back to my place and finished a movie. I Gotta be 25/25 or something like that. Going to a guys place to watch a movie is code for,'we are fucking tonigt."

You had it but just didn't escalate. Live and learn.

Very well done date sheet though.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (01-07-2015 05:06 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Damn Kaotic

I've never invited a girl back to my place and finished a movie. I Gotta be 25/25 or something like that. Going to a guys place to watch a movie is code for,'we are fucking tonigt."

I will not rest until I either redeem myself with this girls or have to next her.

No retreat no mercy !

Quote: (01-07-2015 07:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 05:06 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Damn Kaotic

I will not rest until I either redeem myself with this girls or have to next her.

No retreat no mercy !

Seriously don't beat yourself up about this too much Kaotic. Take everything you can learn from it and then let the rest go. In my opinion closing game is the most difficult of all. Just when I think I have one aspect of it down I figure out a way to fuck up another part. It's like plugging holes in a dike.

God damn it people!

NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER

Are you kidding me?

NEVER put on an interesting movie ever when you go for that first bang.

Put on some stupid comedy or action movie that you can talk about and joke with. Dumb and Dumber or Ace Ventura is great. Face Off? Point Break? Happy Gilmore?

Even better is a half hour comedy TV show so there are normal intervals where she can't have the excuse of "c'mon we're watching a movie!"

You want to be conversing and drinking and touching the entire movie. Interesting movies are for couples! SEX is for first dates with single moms CON TRAMP STAMP! AJA!

Quote: (01-07-2015 01:17 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Girl "I like older guys anyways" (THIS IS 3RD TIME I'VE LIED ABOUT MY AGE AND CAME CLEAN ON THE FIRST DATE, BITCHES DON'T GIVE A SHIT!)

The lie is to get 18-20yo's from auto rejecting off the bat either on your first message or a first approach based on the social norms we live in.

A 23yo will easily date a guy in his mid 30s. All this lying is to get the real young pussy out.

Once you get them out and they like you, I've come clean too and it is fine most of the time. It is getting them to message you or getting them out on the first date. After you bang them then they really don't care when you come clean, they already like you and are invested.

This is all just to get them to buy admission to the circus tent.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:47 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

In my opinion closing game is the most difficult of all.

There really isn't an excuse for this to be the case. It's like putting in 2 weeks at the factory and forgetting to pick up your paycheck.

1) Make Out, Grab Tits

2) Her Hands Brush You Off and She Giggles

3) Make Out, Grab Inner Thighs

4) Her Hands Brush You Off...

5) Repeat until she gives in or leaves.

It is the simplest part of Game with the least thought.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:07 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:47 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

In my opinion closing game is the most difficult of all.

There really isn't an excuse for this to be the case. It's like putting in 2 weeks at the factory and forgetting to pick up your paycheck.

1) Make Out, Grab Tits

2) Her Hands Brush You Off and She Giggles

3) Make Out, Grab Inner Thighs

4) Her Hands Brush You Off...

5) Repeat until she gives in or leaves.

It is the simplest part of Game with the least thought.

@Travesty444 that's what I do! And you're right they either give in or leave. And in my case many of them leave [Image: dodgy.gif]

Great data sheet kaotic.

Gives good insight for us still relatively new to the red pill.

Bad news: Like the others I think you just failed to escalate. This is something I am really bad at and slowly learning to do.

Good news: I don't think it's lost. I'd be surprised if she doesn't give you another chance but you'll need to be firm about it and imply that the two of you will definitely be getting down this time.
If she is going to go through the hassle of a baby sitter she's going to want to know she's getting some D.

Thanks kaotic for this data sheet.
Always good to remember me what has to be done, to keep a female's sexual attention.

Update:

It's pretty much the last nail in the coffin.

I was able to keep the text convo normal, set up something for friday, she said "she'd let me know" [Image: dodgy.gif] (guys that's a NO)

Friday, no response, I ended up banging the 18 year old that night anyways.

Sunday I sent a follow up saying she owed me drinks on Monday, gave me an emoji tongue out face.

Monday I confirmed at noon, at 4 she said she's "gotta take care of my sick kid" (Could be true, but it IS an excuse)

Charging this to the game dude. Shit happens, I fucked up,I didn't escalate fast enough.

I'm going radio silence on this milf, but at least I got another notch elsewhere.

Onto the next one.

First of all great report! I enjoyed reading it. A little mystery, some playfulness and it left my thinking afterwards.

One thing though is the way you write the report is how you want us to perceive it. For me, when I read it I felt like yeh you could have maybe done more on the date to make it happen but the last and biggest point was you should have been setting up the SECOND date while she was getting into her car!

This type of girl sounds like shes made some mistakes (well not mistakes because I'm sure she loves her kid) but irresponsible choices and she was testing you to see if you could be more than a guy that was going to pump and dump her.

The way you left the date completely solidified this fact that that's all you wanted. So I am pretty sure that is why she wouldn't meet you again.

But I honestly think you could still salvage this.

Something really funny I have done once before is the complete opposite (if you are willing to go on date 2). When you know its been a great date, you just end it, no kiss no lets go somewhere. It makes them worry a bit.

Next.

Like all players say. Always go for the bang. You didn't escalate fast enough.

Anyway, single moms are good to bang, but bad at pretty much everything else. Don't feel bad over a girl like that.

I also edit most of my movie files using Adobe Premiere to incorporate erotic images every 10 seconds, but only 1 frame (1/30th of a second) and make a transparency level so the eye doesn't notice it. The mind definitely notices it as a subliminal message, and I have 100% success rate so far with this technique. Coca Cola used to do that in movie theaters before it went illegal, and had sales increase by over 50% when they did that.

Quote: (01-15-2015 01:41 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

Next.

Anyway, single moms are good to bang, but bad at pretty much everything else. Don't feel bad over a girl like that.

I also edit most of my movie files using Adobe Premiere to incorporate erotic images every 10 seconds, but only 1 frame (1/30th of a second) and make a transparency level so the eye doesn't notice it. The mind definitely notices it as a subliminal message, and I have 100% success rate so far with this technique. Coca Cola used to do that in movie theaters before it went illegal, and had sales increase by over 50% when they did that.

Devious & Diabolical
[Image: mindblown.gif]

MDP

Quote: (01-15-2015 02:48 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2015 01:41 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

Next.

Devious & Diabolical
[Image: mindblown.gif]

That's some next level Tyler Durden Fight Club kind of shit right there damn dude. What kind of movies do you make ? I'm assuming success rate in banging a girl whose watching this with you ?

@alex,

Data sheet?
Sounds like a ton of work unless the program does ie automatically.

WIA

Success rate about banging a girl that is in my house watching a movie with me at my place, when the movie is "altered". For her place / theater / etc I can't do that.

I think I will write a small datasheet about how it's done, it's actually pretty easy to do and doesn't take long.

Usually if I pre-arrange a movie date, sex is on the table. But subliminal messaging might be great for the more impromptu sessions and chicks who prefer a slower time table.

WIA