rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA girlfriends you actually want to bang

Found this article on PUA's girlfriends interesting:

http://www.pualingo.com/which-puas-have-...t-to-bang/

Now I am not sure if every one of the photos is the guy's bona fide chick or not. In the case of Beckster, Matador and Mike Casanova it may just be some chicks they met on a night out and got a photo with. But still interesting to see the standard of chick these guys are able to pick up.

With the exception of the absolute trout Papa ended up marrying I would say most these guys are punching fairly above their weight. But interesting to hear your thoughts...

In summary:

Mystery:
[Image: mystery-pua-daughter-girlfriend2.jpg]

Zan Perrion (whoever he is):
[Image: 38707-414929886882-6752455-n.jpg]

Johny Wolf:
[Image: 294640-257283704291218-8217730-n.jpg]

Adam Lyons:
[Image: afc-adam-amanda-lyons.jpg]

Papa:
[Image: article-2168718-13EBEF14000005DC-851-468x628.jpg]

Beckster:
[Image: beckstergirls.jpg]

Matador:
[Image: matador-pua.jpg]

Mike Casanova:
[Image: mike-casanova.jpg]

Style:
[Image: neil-strauss-ingrid-de-la-o-married.jpg]

Gambler (actually met this girl in real life and that photo really doesn't do her justice):
[Image: 10300763-327012047462765-1285361525130087584-n.jpg]

Irish

I'd bang them all

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

The real question is - which of them would you date?

G

Would not bang Papas, becksters, or matadors women. They ain't that good looking.

And to answer Geomann. None of them.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (01-07-2015 04:09 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Would not bang Papas, becksters, or matadors women. They ain't that good looking.

And to answer Geomann. None of them.

I second all of this.

The thing that jumped out at me most though was Mystery pushing the baby stroller while his girl smokes a cigarette. She seems like a real sweetheart.

I have no idea who "Gambit" and "Zan Perrion" are, but their girls look the most inclined towards them. The girls in other photos all seem pretty disinterested to me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Adam Lyon's and Gambler's girlfriends are very pretty, 8.5 and 8 respectively. Representing PUAs well.

Gambler's girl [Image: tard.gif]

I agree with Irish's assessment on most of the matchups. Gambler's the only one that's photogenic enough that I wouldn't question it if I saw him with 9s or even 10s.

Mystery: WB, would not date or impregnate because of smoking.
Perrion: WB, Looks kind of cute, might make into girlfriend.
Johny Wolf: WB, no date.
Adam Lyons: WB, WND.
Papa: WNB
Beckster: WB the tallest one, maybe would make a short fling, but nothing serous.
Matador: WNB these prostitutes.
Mike Casanova: WB, could date.
Style: WB only if desperate.
Gambler: WB, might make into girlfriend.

My girlfriend(s) are for the most part hotter. Does that make me a level 99 PUA?

Quote: (01-07-2015 06:48 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

My girlfriend(s) are for the most part hotter. Does that make me a level 99 PUA?

I was thinking the same, you're a level 99 MPUA. Don't forget the M

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

That's Zan's daughter.

Is Papa dating a tranny?

I always got the impression that Adam Lyons married his girl for a green card.

Why do all these guys look strange

Quote: (01-07-2015 12:41 PM)Marmite Wrote:  

I always got the impression that Adam Lyons married his girl for a green card.

Could you elaborate?

On first look - it doesn't appear as if Adam Lyons needs a green card. Is he British and wants to be American?

G

There's something fundamentally unsettling about a man pushing a baby stroller, especially while the mother of his child walks alone looking disinterested and smoking a cigarette.

I don't mean the guy nor his family disrespect, but I can't help but wonder if he fell victim to risky rawdogging and got trapped.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Look closely at the body language in the picture.

With a few exceptions(like Gambler's girl) I doubt that most of them are actually dating.

I would bet my life savings that Mystery's girl is a straight up whore. She dresses the part. She looks like she has slut face (even with the downturned angle). And she smokes.

And you know what they say boys: if she smokes, she pokes!

She looks like she would be a dirty little skank in the sack. Well played, I'm a bit jealous, I love the slutty little ones.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

11/12.

Papa's gf has a weird looking face that I don't like.

I guess I would probably still bang because I'm filthy but something about her look puts me off.

Quote: (01-07-2015 05:04 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Look closely at the body language in the picture.

With a few exceptions(like Gambler's girl) I doubt that most of them are actually dating.

Not to single you out, this is a common train of thought for most people. However, I don't think you can tell much from a single picture. We have no idea what the context behind the picture was. What they were talking about before the picture. Where they are. Where they had just come from. If it was a staged picture. If it was a picture from a random stranger. If it was a picture from a friend. If the entire situation just made them feel awkward. Etc.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (01-07-2015 05:09 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Not to single you out, this is a common train of thought for most people. However, I don't think you can tell much from a single picture. We have no idea what the context behind the picture was. What they were talking about before the picture. Where they are. Where they had just come from. If it was a staged picture. If it was a picture from a random stranger. If it was a picture from a friend. If the entire situation just made them feel awkward. Etc.

Agreed - it's candid photos that say it best.

That is to say - photos of the couples that are unexpected.

G

Also surprised by Mystery himself. He still looks as faggy as ever, but other than his skinniness he is dressed surprisingly....normal.

This thread has a weird resemblance to PUAHate style material.

Closing it up.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter