rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female bus driver tries to run bus inspector over, not put in jail

The lady bus driver was driving the wrong way, got inspected, and then tried to run over the inspector. She was later detained and questioned but let go.

http://www.elpais.com.uy/informacion/con...ector.html

Quote:Quote:

Una conductora argentina de 60 años fue procesada sin prisión por un delito de atentado, según publicó el portal Maldonado Noticias.

La mujer intentó atropellar a un inspector de tránsito en Punta del Este que la había detenido por circular a contramano.

El hecho ocurrió días atrás sobre las 22.30 horas cuando la conductora circulaba a contramano por la calle Biarritz, que presentaba desvíos y cortes por un espectáculo que se realizaba en la zona.

Ella se detuvo y entregó la documentación que le pidió el inspector, pero en un momento se los sacó y fue corriendo a su auto. Luego volvió e intentó atropellarlo.

Personal de la seccional 10ª de Punta del Este fue hasta el lugar esa noche y la mujer ya se había ido. La buscaron y lograron detenerla cuando ingresaba a al garaje de un hotel ubicado en la rambla de playa Mansa.

La mujer fue detenida e interrogada. El inspector hizo la denuncia y presentó un certificado médico que comprobó las lesiones que sufrió al intentar no ser embestido.

Imagine a male bus driver having a freakout, trying to run somebody over, and then sleeping in his own bed that night.

The case is recent so she may suffer some penalty, but it is already less than the male penalty would be.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

My Spanish isn't that great. Care to translate?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Which country is this? I don't know if the same feminine principles can be applicable in non Anglo countries...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Looks like Argentina, but the site is linked to Uruguay. So somewhere in that area

This is a tragically short article. The above quoted is its entirety.

First off, she wasn't a bus driver, just a tourist in her own car. Not sure where you got that from. This happened in Punta del Este, Uruguay.

There was evidently an outdoor performance show happening in the area, and the 60 year old Argentine female driver didn't properly follow the detours. She was then stopped by a male inspector at around 22:40 for driving in the opposite lane (a contramano = wrong direction of travel). She handed the inspector her documentation, but soon grabbed them back, ran to her car and tried to run him over. She then drove back to her hotel, was followed by authorities who then detained and questioned her, eventually letting her off, inexplicably, despite the inspector showing up with his medical report. The man suffered 'very light injuries'.

Got some info from this article:
http://www.maldonadonoticias.com/beta/ju...nsito.html

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

getdownonit gave a good translation of the article. She was not a bus driver.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

That's what I get for posting without coffee. Embarrassing. Thanks for catching that mistake about bus driver vs. normal driver. When I was there I rode in lots of buses and only a few times in a car, so I had that on the brain. Still, for a guy from West Texas I am kicking myself now.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Dont worry Grange, its cool.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina