rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen girls have different brains

"Girls are great at everything, and it's biological"

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/03/teen_gir...socialflow

Too big to swipe the whole thing.

But it's one of those "neutral pieces" that is really a hit piece on boys.

For those of you who are savvy, these are typical "scientific racism" style articles. You could easily imagine Steve Sailer and Co, swapping out the girl and boys, for asian/whites and other groups.

WIA

There's a link on that same page to another nauseating article:

http://mic.com/articles/105102/the-39-mo...ts-of-2014

If anyone ever doubts for a millisecond why the manosphere is so desperately needed, he needs only to scan his eyes down this article.

Quote: (01-03-2015 01:19 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

If anyone ever doubts for a millisecond why the manosphere is so desperately needed, he needs only to scan his eyes down this article.

Quote:Quote:

Whether it was her ability to make a Supreme Court dissent go viral or her admission that she owns a surprising number of R.B.G. T-shirts, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was particularly badass this year. One of her top moments had to be her interview with Katie Couric, during which she admitted that the ideal gender ratio for Supreme Court justices would be all female.

This actually surprised me, because unlike a lot of the Hollywood entertainment nonsense in that link it should be a huge controversy.

She should be impeached. Imagine the national outrage if Chief Justice Roberts said the Supreme Court justices should all be men.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

From that article:

Quote:Quote:

7. A bro tried to defend catcalling on TV — and was totally shut down.
Although it's rare to hear anyone describe a crime like harassment as a "compliment," it's always shocking to hear a man on television think he can get away with telling women how they should or should not feel about it. Amanda Seales did not take kindly to Steve Santagati's suggestion that women should be thankful for the attention during a debate. From now on, every reaction to mansplaining will forever be judged against the flawless takedown that resulted.

There you have it. Feminists believe that greeting a stranger on the street should literally be considered a crime. In their defense, maybe they'd only consider it a crime if the greeter is sexually attracted to the person he greets. Perfectly reasonable.

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/03/teen_gir...olescence/

The funny thing is that they mention sexual dimorphism - something which they do not believe officially in the gender agenda.

All tests done are on adolescent girls between ages of 12 to 16. The result is that girls develop faster - what they do not tell is that girls' brain development stops generally at 16, while male brain growth continues up until the age of 26. Also they claim that differences in math and science are purely based on indoctrination.

Of course it's a completely idiotic fabrication that suddenly confirms gender differences if it fits the feminine imperative, but claims that gender differences do not exist if men are in fact better at something.

Fuck you bitches:

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_mr6slbaebh1scbdyko1_500.gif]

Did someone say teen girls?
[Image: photo.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I agree that female brain development stops at 16. That's why guys have such trouble gaming girls. We're too busy working on expanding our greater mental capacity in order to improve ourselves and compete in the job market for top positions that we tend to over do it when we interact with women. You have to kind of dumb it down a little fellas or speak in story format. That's what the female brain can relate to.

It's only when women hit the wall do they realize how long they've gotten by on just their looks. Some wise up and get with the program and become wives and mothers. Others just hit the 30+ bar scene at a different bar.

Either way I have no sympathy. Nature laid out the rules. Game on [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

The true statement should be teen girls all have the same brain.

If you text a lot of girls you will know they feel the same after a while since most girls are unimaginative as fuck, even the ones who you think shoud be but they don't.

Work this to your advantage guys, just let them lap this shit up and when you kick that arrogant pedestal off their legs, they will worship you.

Quote: (01-03-2015 03:54 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/03/teen_gir...olescence/

The funny thing is that they mention sexual dimorphism - something which they do not believe officially in the gender agenda.

SJWs: sexual dimorphism denialists when men are better, fem-supremacists when they can distort the facts.

I think that men are better at spatial skills than women. This is because they play a lot of video games. However, the image of a gamer is promoted as a pathetic loser who stays at home. I had a friend who was a hardcore gamer and he was brilliant in science classes. I think that the the spatial skills must have translated in his ability to learn chemistry and physics. However, most girls would seen his as a loser beta, and only a fat grenade found him appealing.

Men have always been better at spatial visualization and video games have little to do with it. Just how we're wired.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I wouldn't be really offended if girls are smarter than boys. Look at history, men have dominated not women.

As I've said and the above 'supreme court gender ratio' backs up.

Feminism is about granting women (the rioght kind of course) a monopoly on judgment.

As much as they bash on about misogyny, it's really projection. They deep down believe men are defective and that only women possess the right state of mind to make correct decisions. That is why they seek to eliminate male only spaces, men can't be trusted to come to the right decisions without female guidance.

If that isn't misandry, if that isn't an innate hatred of men, then I don't know what is.

Teen girls have brains?

Christ almighty there's some sickening shite in there.

Only in an environment where women have absolutely so little to be worried about, and so little to be fearful of that "manspreading" is something even worth mentioning.

A lot of work to do gentlemen.

Quote: (01-04-2015 12:06 AM)Sombro Wrote:  

Teen girls have brains?

My thoughts exactly. Women rarely mature beyond adolescence, I find it embarrassing to see 30+yr old tarts cackling, gossiping and acting like teenage girls.

The video of Ellen Page coming out linked on that mic.com page just gave me more motivation to become (semi)-fluent in Russian.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.