rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When banging a girl with a boyfriend goes wrong

"Drinks get to flowin and ho's get to ho'n" --old black proverb

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2015/01...p=/99/134/

Party at the uncles house goes wrong as the simp boyfriend probably didn't notice his girl eye fucking his uncle the whole night. He then leaves and returns to find his girl doin the no pants dance in bed with him. smh...

Quote:Quote:

Officers charged William Mattson, 52, with criminal sexual conduct early Thursday morning after police were called to a home on Highway 905. The complainant said he and his girlfriend were at his father’s house after a party around 1 a.m., when the complainant left the house. When he returned, he heard moaning coming from the room his girlfriend was in, police said.

When police arrived, Mattson said the victim was drinking and talking with him while she was naked under bed covers and he was fully clothed. Mattson told police she started to kiss and hug him

[Image: sc-rape-suspet-beaten.jpg]

Be careful out there guys lol....

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

The daily mail said the girl was raped.

Man charged with raping his nephew's girlfriend on New Year's Eve severely beaten by victim's boyfriend DURING the arrest

William Mattson 'raped nephew's girlfriend when she got home from a party'
Nephew 'found them in bedroom, beat Mattson, drove him out the house'
While nephew was talking to cops, Mattson returned to give his story
Mattson told police it was consensual, nephew then lunged at him

A suspected rapist was severely beaten by his nephew while being arrested by police.

William Mattson, 52, was being interviewed by detectives at the property in Conway, South Carolina, when his alleged victim's boyfriend - also his nephew - attacked.

Mattson was left with two black eyes, a bleeding lip, and cuts all over his face.

He was then charged with first degree sexual assault for the alleged attack on New Year's Eve.

According to a police report read by Myrtle Beach Online, Mattson assaulted the girl in the room she shares with her boyfriend after she returned home from a party.

Mattson told cops he was drinking with the girlfriend after she arrived at home on her own, before they started hugging and kissing consensually.

He claims they then went to bed, adding that she was naked and he was fully-clothed.

The nephew then launched himself at his uncle, beating him severely, the police report states.

The alleged victim denied Mattson's claims.

I've NEVER understood how it's the other guys fault if he steals your girlfriend. Hell, I'd view it as a favour.

If your bitch cheats, then she's a ho. If your bitch cheats, maybe you're a shit boyfriend and a poor judge of character.

That's always been my view.

Quote: (01-03-2015 12:31 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

[Image: sc-rape-suspet-beaten.jpg]

That reminds me, I need to get caught up on Walking Dead this weekend.

Quote: (01-03-2015 04:31 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

I've NEVER understood how it's the other guys fault if he steals your girlfriend. Hell, I'd view it as a favour.

If your bitch cheats, then she's a ho. If your bitch cheats, maybe you're a shit boyfriend and a poor judge of character.

You'd view it as a favor to walk in on your girlfriend getting plowed by another guy?

Yeah, I fully expect my uncle to fuck my girlfriend while I'm at the store [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (01-03-2015 04:52 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

You'd view it as a favor to walk in on your girlfriend getting plowed by another guy?

Most definitely! I would rather walk in on it rather than being cuckolded or being married to a cheater and not know about it. I'd say good luck with that and head on my way. The one great thing about women is that there are tons of them out there.

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:04 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2015 04:52 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Most definitely! I would rather walk in on it rather than being cuckolded or being married to a cheater and not know about it. I'd say good luck with that and head on my way. The one great thing about women is that there are tons of them out there.

Interesting point. I'd react differently to seeing something like that but I would never be in that position.

Doesn't look like the cops were in a big hurry to stop the nephew from beating his uncle.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Man, players need to be extra vigilant then.
What is more infuriating is the girls who lie about having a boyfriend, that's the real trap.

Umm...sounds more like the thread title should be when raping your nephews girlfriend goes wrong...the rape seems more likely based on the way things were reported.

OP the link you posted is broken.

I found the story posted on another news site: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rrest.html

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Yeah I too read that the guy raped the girl, I took a wait and see approach

The girl could be lying--she might have said she was raped to avoid losing her boyfriend. Is there any independent evidence?

My bad the link was the original police report. But I don't think it was rape. I think home girl was flirting with uncle big dick and the bf was sitting there like "my gf is so friendly!!!" <3 lmao
first second he's out she's letting uncle slang some dick.

I think we all know girls will throw anyone under the bus to save face and my money is on that's exactly what happened. They got drunk, the bf was gone, she was probably bored of his ass, and was tryin to give some pussy away to someone higher on the totem pole--she just got caught.

edit: Until all the facts are made available it's he said she said and even when they are presented we won't know if it's the real truth or "her truth."

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Late for school? Rape.
Dad grounded you? Rape.
Been pumped and dumped? Rape.
Need to attention whore? Rape.
Pulled over for speeding? Rape.
Got caught playing slap & tickle with Uncle Bill? Rape.

Ladies! At the first sign of trouble, call:

Rape!

1-800-WAS-RAPE

[Image: 3324143+_07fb67158f8be9c8627ee95f92a2b3db.jpg]

[Image: 3486445+_120439d9be750e25d8f3dce9c4170cad.jpg]

[Image: My+love+for+rape+man+will+never+die+_353...926e71.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Why beat the uncle? Sounds like blaming the victim. The chick is the one that needs the beating.

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:25 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Why beat the uncle? Sounds like blaming the victim. The chick is the one that needs the beating.

None of them deserve a beating. Guys, anyone that fucks your whore did you a favor. A major one, especially if you were not married to said whore. You owe that man a beer for showing you why the red pill exists in the first place.

In every man's life there will always be that one. That one whore that shows him the truth about women's nature. Don't hate. Appreciate. Thank everyone for their time and efforts and work on improving who you are combined with the knowledge and understanding you have now gained without having to sit in a prison cell to obtain.

Life is already hard, don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

^ A good family member and who especially should be a male role model to the nephew wouldn't fuck the GF.

They would tell him over a beer his girl is a loose cannon and then avoid all contact with her and let the nephew find out on his own.

You guys are way overboard on saying the guy should appreciate his uncle. [Image: lol.gif]

It's almost internet Alpha Warrior talk. This isn't the same as walking in on your brand new GF of 3 months with some random neighbor guy that she flirted with and now he finds fucking her. This is a senior male family member.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If your girlfriend starts fucking another guy, its highly likely that youve met him sometime, maybe a coworker, classmate, whatever.

So the dude met you, sized you up and though, humm this faggot looks like he isnt fucking his girl right, im gonna hit on her and see what happens its not like hes gonna do anything about it.

Then he goes and fucks your bitch making you look like a bitch in front of all the friends you share with her, and youre gonna thank him?
Do you guys really think that regular people are gonna believe you should be thanking him?

Sure fuck the whore you can always get another one, but the dude still went behind your back how do you not get offended by that?

One uncle told me he would smash my girlfriend at the time. I told him, if you can I would dump her on the spot. She was too loyal to me at the time but I was dead serious about that. A real player or redpill man for that matter, accepts reality for what it truly is, not what he wants it to be.

Until a young male can prove that he can handle women well enough he should welcome all forms of "stress testing".

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I wouldn't care if I found out my girl was cheating through phone messages, text, or confessions. Things like that.

Seeing it in person is a whole other story.

It is the deep south, so it could have been incest by proxy, who knows?
Stay classy Dixie!
And yes, in the heat of the moment, I would possibly dish out an ass kicking if I walked in on my girlfriend cheating. If it was different circumstances like finding out by text, I would just go with immediately cut off contact and move on with my life.
Now, if it was rape rape, like someone broke in the house and was beating her or something, then upgrade ass kicking to beat until dead.

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:59 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

If your girlfriend starts fucking another guy, its highly likely that youve met him sometime, maybe a coworker, classmate, whatever.

So the dude met you, sized you up and though, humm this faggot looks like he isnt fucking his girl right, im gonna hit on her and see what happens its not like hes gonna do anything about it.

Then he goes and fucks your bitch making you look like a bitch in front of all the friends you share with her, and youre gonna thank him?
Do you guys really think that regular people are gonna believe you should be thanking him?

Sure fuck the whore you can always get another one, but the dude still went behind your back how do you not get offended by that?

It really depends on the circumstances, and how you create/perceive your own value. To me, what you're describing is more of a "prison mentality" where you have to beat someone down for any real or imagined insult to maintain your "rep."

As long as you know your own worth and always work to maintain and increase it (self improvement mentally and physically and financially), and have an abundance mentality, it doesn't really make sense to go seek out and beat down some guy when it was the woman who spread her legs. There's better things to do with your time than expose yourself to legal and financial risk over some piece of pussy.

If a girl cheats on me she's gone, or maybe I'd just use her hard afterward and ditch her when I get bored, but how I feel about the guy is dependent on who he is.

If my friend/cousin/whoever fucked my girl, knowing full well we were together, that's major disrespect. I probably wouldn't kick his ass, but he would be dead to me. The problem isn't specifically that he fucked my girl, it's the disrespect. I don't associate with people who shit on me.

If some random guy fucked my girl, a guy I didn't know, who may not have even known she had a boyfriend, well, whatever. It's not like he was specifically shitting on me. That's just the game.

I've fucked plenty of girls who had boyfriends. Honestly, it adds spice. But I absolutely will not fuck girls who are dating my friends or family members; that's just fucked up. And believe me, I've had plenty of opportunities to do so.