rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Night Whistler Trip Report (New Years)
Night Whistler Trip Report (New Years)
So I noticed there isn't a lot of data on Whistler on this forum, and while I wasn't there long enough to throw down a proper data sheet, I thought I would share some of the things I learned while I was there. This is also not the first time I have spent time in Whistler so some of this knowledge is from other experiences. Although this is the first time I went there with a primary goal to get laid.

New Years time is a great period to be in Whistler. There is tonnes of people there during this time and people are looking to have a good time. So this may not be the most representative trip report for all periods of the year (particularly during September-November).

The basic verdict for gaming girls in Whistler: so fucking easy.

The underlying principle is this: there is nothing concrete about anyone's relationship status in Whistler. Sure, girls could be dating some guy, but any girl that is there for a relatively long period of time is not really tied down and they are often DTF. There is a lot of flip-flopping of guys, there are a lot of single girls, and there are a lot of girls who are sleeping around behind guys' backs. If you have some game and are smart about it, you can swoop these chicks regardless of who they were with the other night or even that night you met them.

Logistics:

I really suggest getting an apartment in the village. Sure, you can do fine with a hotel room, but by saying you have an apartment in the village you have the ability to make it seem like you may be staying there long-term, which can be important for gaming some girls. Accommodation outside of the village makes pulling girls harder because they can sometimes be a bitch to get to and require a taxi. Having an apartment in the village makes pulling girls from the venues (which are all mostly in the village or creekside) 100% easier.

Venues:

There are a bunch, and there is usually something going on in the village every night. I am not going to talk about them all or whatever, you can check out this thread for a run-down of each one.

However, two things: there is a local newspaper called "The Pique" that lists all the events happening each night in the back section. It's pretty good to see what is going on each week.

Secondly, one that wasn't mentioned in that thread is called Dusty's. More of a local place, located in creekside which makes logistics harder, but I liked it, double floor, big dance floor and the drinks weren't too outrageously expensive.

The Girls:

This is a place for variety. I met lots of girls from plenty of different places. Canadians, Europeans, French Canadians, Latinas, Aussies, and where ever else. There are a few different "types" of people that come to Whistler:

1) People who dream of doing a season in Whistler and either save up for it or work while they are here.

2) More of a family or friends short-term trip from other countries, only there for a few days.

3) People that have gotten stuck there and never really left after usually originally being in the number 1 category.

4) Short-term vacationers from Vancouver or somewhere else close in Canada.

5) Locals.

You want to target the first group. These girls are usually DTF, are looking for a good time, are not with friends from their native country, and have basically resigned to the fact that they are going to partake in a cock carousel while there. Of course, you could pull from any of the 5 groups, but I found the ones from group 1 to be the most eager to get laid. Group 2 and 4 can really be hit or miss because many times these girls are actually there with friends or family and the sole purpose of their trip is just to ski or snowboard or whatever. Group 5 is probably least likely one-night standable.

Based on my experience, and the general consensus of many of the locals: French Canadian girls in Whistler are notorious for getting fucked and basically being down for whatever. Other targets I would also go for are Europeans and girls from Latin America. The Aussie girls have a bunch of Aussie guys that are on the hook and they are often a bit more cliquey than other nationalities. Anglo-Canadian/American girls are hit or miss, they might be looking to get fucked, or they might have a boyfriend back home or be with their friends.

By far, bar none, indicator of DTF likelihood is if they are living there alone. Foreign girls that come to live alone in Whistler for short-term or medium term seem to be the most willing to get fucked on a regular basis. You can quickly screen for these girls by asking what they are doing in Whistler early on in the interaction.

I'll tell you some stories just so you can see how I made the above generalizations:

First night my friend and I went out to Cinnamon Bear bar which is located on the ground floor of the Hilton. We played some pool, won a bunch of games and were wagering drinks so I started to get a bit tipsy. While playing pool I noticed two separate girls that were sure-fire targets for fucking within minutes. Neither were hot so I didn't try to make it happen. One I was talking to was staying at the Hilton upstairs, already drunk, and within minutes was grabbing my leg and asking me what I wanted to do with her. At this point I was just fucking with her for shits and giggles and wanted to see how far I could take it. Another girl basically stumbled into the pool area, peacocked up, and was looking around. She eye-fucked the shit out of me and my friend and we just laughed it off. Just as quickly she bolted for the door to no doubt keep looking for a cock for the night. There was also another girl that had a "boyfriend" yet gave her number to some other guy, flirted with every guy who came into contact with her, and kept grabbing me even with her boyfriend right there. This is the typical Whistler girl where their "status" really means jack shit at all. Give me a week in Whistler and I could have easily fucked this girl.

Quick note: You will come into these occurrences at another place in Whistler called Buffalo Bill's. You can basically play pool and use sniper game to easily get laid.

My friend peaces out to go back to the apartment and I decide to check out Maxx Fish because it's Tuesday night and that's the spot apparently. Line was ridiculous and I wasn't in the mood to wait. Just as I am standing there I notice a girl sitting on the ledge, by herself, smoking. I go up to talk to her, she's French Canadian, she's living there for a couple of months, and we take off to Garfinkels and grab a couple of vodkas and crans. This is actually one of the weirdest pick-ups I have ever had. She was not down for any escalation, wouldn't kiss me, wouldn't even touch me, yet asked me if there was any place we could go to together that was "warm." I took her to the apartment and after a bit of warming her up, she was 100% down to fuck (yet still wouldn't kiss me oddly enough). She had an incredible body and she knew how to use it.

So basically the first night I spent in Whistler I could have easily pulled three different girls. Sure, the first two were not that attractive, but I ended up having sex with a very nice looking French-Canadian chick with relative ease. However, the point is that rarely do you ever encounter 3 slam-dunk approaches in one night of going to play pool + a small walk-around. Sniping these targets is my bread and butter and I feel lucky to get 1 of these if I go out. This is what Whistler is all about though.

Didn't go out the second night.

Went out to Dusty's for New Years and ran some social circle game. The friend had a fuck buddy who had an attractive friend and I started hooking up with her. She was a local, but she wasn't down to go home that night. I dropped her off cursing myself thinking I put all my eggs into one basket and was eating some munchies at 7-11 when a girl and a guy approached me trying to get me to go to an afterparty at Function Junction. I said fuck it why not, got in the guy's van and turned into their personal marketing gimmick. We drove around trying to get people to come to this party. I managed to pull about 7 girls and a guy to come to this party, some of them went in a separate car. We get there and there is no one there. I think this is shit but seize the opportunity to have these pre-selected girls all to myself. There is a very hot Latina from Argentina, a couple of French-Canadians, a very hot Swedish girl, and a couple of other people. Naturally, being obsessed with Latinas, I am all over the Latina. However, she is already hooking up with another guy. I start fucking with her mind and telling her I know how to treat Latinas and she is getting all curious but not budging too much.

Eventually I convince them to leave and go to their place because they have the car. I build up a rapport with the French Canadian driver girl, and manage to sneakily snag the last seat, and to my luck the Latina comes with us and the other dude didn't even notice what happened until we were gone. We go to this chicks house and I am now the only guy that is available to the Latina and it's game over, I fucked her quite easily. Funny enough, considering the amount of time I have spent in Latin America this was easily one of the hottest Latinas I have ever pulled.

It's also a good measure of the mentality of Whistler. I was just in Argentina and the chances of pulling a girl of this caliber in one night with such ease would be almost nil. Transplant her in Whistler and all of a sudden she is a freak and gives it up easily. And that's exactly why Whistler is so easy, because you are getting girls out of their social circles from home and putting them in a sexually-charged atmosphere which makes it really easy for anyone with a decent amount of game to pull.

And BTW, for you day-gamers out there, the IGA in the Whistler Village is a prime location to hit on girls during the day. I also feel like workplace game can be quite successful here. Most of the shitty jobs in Whistler are taken by people who are there short to medium term. That means that cleaning ladies, receptionists, bar girls, waitresses, or any number of part-time workers are very, very gameable.
Any language issues? or can one game with 100% english
Quote: (01-02-2015 05:57 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

[Image: huh.gif]

Whistler is only 2-3 hours out of Vancouver and 50% of the people are Australian anyway.

I don't think it would ever be a major problem for a few reasons:

1) Whistler is expensive so really only upper class vacationers go there, which has a much higher correlation with English capabilities.

2) It's impossible to get a job in Whistler without proper English so people that come there medium-long term to get jobs all speak English to a decent level.

3) Lots of Anglos.

I used some Spanish with the Latina just for fun. She spoke English very well though and was actually more willing to use English than Spanish.

I have never met someone in Whistler who didn't speak decent English, although you may run into the occasional person in a family group that relies on someone within that group to translate but you shouldn't really be targeting these people anyways.

Outside of Quebec don't all Canadians speak English as their native language? Not trying to be a smart ass, just looking for clarification.

Nice report Americas.
Quote: (07-25-2015 09:56 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Outside of Quebec don't all Canadians speak English as their native language? Not trying to be a smart ass, just looking for clarification.

Nice report Americas.

Yes, you are correct Chauncey.
Nice post Americas!

I live in Vancouver and emerged from a LTR a few months ago. I just got back from the Philippines a week ago. I have been thinking about how to get pussy in BC. I realize I need to game up in Whistler at some point this year.

Unsure whether I should check it out before Winter season. I guess there might be some transplants there who live all year round. But I assume the mass influx is for winter.
I just arrived from a ski trip in Whistler myself, family booked the trip and we were staying on the slopes of Blackomb so logistics were not great and we focused mainly on the ski anyway.

We went to afterski, Longhorn, got pretty drunk and then we played pool inside, it's funny because I found this datasheet after the trip and we pretty much did sniper game. Last game of pool I sitted next to one British girl, one british girl and one german girl who came in and asked them to play with us, then we discussed, spoke german a little bit and the german girl invited me for a smoke. Every time with her I could feel her legs touching mine. They lived in Whistler before and came back just for a trip. The german loved Montreal and Quebec citiy she told me and said I had perfect pronunciation when I spoke german.

She eventually invited me to go to the Dublin Irish Pub with the Britishes and the british girl paid me a beer...we were all going to ski tomorrow and the german asked me if i stayed in the village, I said no so we had to separate at that point (I was quite drunk). Never got the number of the girl or contact because I forgot to ask but it made me realize how friendly people were and how easy it it to meet people here. It's unfortunate I was drunk (ski day get you drunk much faster), didn't have my hotel key (brother had it) and had my ski gear and boots on, I think the german could have been an easy lay.

We also flirted with many ski lifts girls on this trip and bartenders in Longhorn. One was British and quite cute and we made her laugh.