rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random Rooshing in New England

So, today was a first for me. I rarely discuss game with strangers and have never talked about RVF to anyone I know IRL.
I recently started up with a personal trainer. Today was my 3rd session. I had made some small talk with the trainer the first couple sessions, he seemed like a nice guy.
I had no idea he had any international connections, he just looks like your typical medium height, well conditioned, early/mid 20s American.
Anyhow, we broke the ice a bit by making some crude comments about a solid 7 that has a very nice ass who was bent over right near us. As we were talking a bit more about women and game, he asked me about speaking other languages since I had been speaking Spanish to another guy at the gym. I told him about Portuguese and Brazil, and Spain and Spanish, etc etc. It turns out he was born in Russia but grew up in the USA, has zero accent but speaks native level Russian from his parents. I then started talking to him about Russian women and asking about what he thought.
Things were falling into place...I very off handed mentioned, yeah that's interesting, you know there's this internet forum I spend some time on that talks about a lot of this same stuff, it deals with travel, languages, and game, and lots of the guys on there have a Russian/eastern european fetish and talk all day about the endless supply of smokeshows there.
He then said, I know what you're talking about, that guy Roosh, right? Didn't he write something about being in Poland?
I said yup..I think he's in Ukraine now, or maybe back in Poland again, but that's the one.
I laughed. I don't think he's active on the forum, but he definitely was familiar with who Roosh was.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

There's a post about a secret RVF handshake or message when you suspect the other guy might be a fellow RVFer.

I think you were meant to ask them about a pet shop? Can't remember the post.

The handshake: ask them where the nearest pet shop is, or somehow work a pet shop into the conversation.

The reply (from him): he must mention how the pet shop sells hamsters.

I remember when I ran into Roosh himself at a mall while we were walking in opposite directions. Unfortunately, this was before I became aware of the existence of a RVF handshake [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

HSLD

I remember having a guy over my house when I was renting my room on airbnb and he looked tough and like he just came out of jail but was also very intelligent and well traveled. I thought to myself, this guy is either a psychopath that will rob my crib after I fall asleep or he is just a red pill guy that knows about Roosh.

I had to ask him, ''Have you heard of Roosh?''

Yes, he was a regular on here.

Haha has anyone ever used the Pet Shop Opener on a bro in real life? Number one opener to meet red pill dudes.

Quote: (01-05-2015 04:24 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Haha has anyone ever used the Pet Shop Opener on a bro in real life? Number one opener to meet red pill dudes.

It has been used on me many times. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-05-2015 04:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2015 04:24 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It has been used on me many times. [Image: lol.gif]

The other night I saw a dark-skinned black guy in Playa del Carmen with a real positive vibe, approaching girls like a madman. I asked him if he was Belize King, because I know Belize King spends time in that area. He responded by saying, "No. I have a home."

Speaking of Rooshing:

[Image: attachment.jpg23879]   

Haha I was at a bar last Friday, in New England as well, and got taking to a Graduate student dude about girls, college rapes, etc. Dude had a lot of real views on the subject. I openly asked him about a pet store. He didn't know anything about that so I didn't mention Roosh...but stayed out till 3am and hit up some places with him.

We "number closed" [Image: gay.gif] and are hitting up a party this hot college girl invited me to this weekend. I might introduce him to the forum at some point, but it's always refreshing to meet people like this, and I might've got a new wingman.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (01-05-2015 05:48 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Haha I was at a bar last Friday, in New England as well, and got taking to a Graduate student dude about girls, college rapes, etc. Dude had a lot of real views on the subject. I openly asked him about a pet store. He didn't know anything about that so I didn't mention Roosh...but stayed out till 3am and hit up some places with him.

We "number closed" [Image: gay.gif] and are hitting up a party this hot college girl invited me to this weekend. I might introduce him to the forum at some point, but it's always refreshing to meet people like this, and I might've got a new wingman.

[Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif]

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Someone should start a New England thread.

Quote: (12-31-2014 12:37 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

The handshake: ask them where the nearest pet shop is, or somehow work a pet shop into the conversation.

The reply (from him): he must mention how the pet shop sells hamsters.

This is fantastic. Now awaiting the day I hear this...

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16090.html

I'm the King of Beijing!