rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fatspreading

Fatspreading

I'm seeing this more and more. Fat chicks taking up too much space in public transport. Do you guys see a trend? Maybe you guys can send some pics too. Damn this is disgusting

[Image: thigh-fat-vagina-32742-1291219771-3.jpg]

[Image: photo.JPG]

[Image: fat.jpg]

Someone should start a fitness program to make these warthogs lose some pounds!

Fatspreading

That's nothing. Imagine you board a fully booked international flight, economy class, and next to you there is a fat cunt like that. Holy fuck!

Fatspreading

[Image: AlBundygif.gif]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:18 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

That's nothing. Imagine you board a fully booked international flight, economy class, and next to you there is a fat cunt like that. Holy fuck!

I saw a man and his wife on a recent plane flight. He was short, late middle aged, and balding, with a permanent frown moulded into his face. Both the corners of his mouth and his nose turned downwards, permanently. His arms were weak and disproportionate to his body, moving limpily from his curved upper back in a weakened hunch that could have been fixed with a steady gym commitment.

His wife was a full 4-6 inches taller than him, and twice his weight. My mind reeled in horror at the thought of his predicament: middle seat next to his fat wife, who was billowing from the window seat into his territory. I wondered if he found her rolls comforting. They both pulled out their electronic glass, communicating every now then, both with feminine gestures. They began to play, what was that?! Candy Crush. Poking around at the screen absent-mindedly.

I caught glimpses of them, later, feeling a bit of sympathy for the man. He was clearly having distinct enjoyment out of watching the free cooking channel available over the plane's internet service. That's all that he has to look forward to: vicarious living through an 8 inch screen of gorilla glass.

I questioned if they even had sex anymore, not trying to visualize it. I wondered if they had kids at some point. I looked at them both, and couldn't imagine it. I genuinely had sympathy for both of them at this point. They had comfort in each other, but they were trapped in their mode of living. Desire to change was long sucked out of them. Any hint of an escape for either of them may have been the beginning of a total revelation and life change - possibly causing the other to become depressed or change themselves.

Things like that make me resolve to never stop reaching for my own goals and self-evaluating.

Fatspreading

I started a hashtag #Fatspreading

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:55 PM)Silvestroyer Wrote:  

[Image: Feminism-Intensifies.jpg]

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 12:06 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:55 PM)Silvestroyer Wrote:  

[Image: Feminism-Intensifies.jpg]

Holy god, that whale would give Captain Ahab PTSD.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Fatspreading

The fatspreading on subways is a bigger problem than the manspreading they are now running ads against in NYC:

[Image: 2437D89C00000578-2883374-image-a-48_1419245468193.jpg]

Feminists have started posting pics on Twitter like these:

[Image: tumblr_n8jvbfjzqv1sqv9too1_500.jpg?itok=xWrSmbAc]

I say - fuck them - never before was it so easy to be a "bad boy" just spread your goods and smirk at them.

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 02:40 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The fatspreading on subways is a bigger problem than the manspreading they are now running ads against in NYC

Much worse. Not only it's a horrific visual assault, don't forget it always comes with a matching killer BO... That smell can kill in tight spaces like on a subway.

Fatspreading

I knew I shouldn't have clicked, but the morbid curiosity drove me to my ruin... [Image: sad.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:14 PM)Silvestroyer Wrote:  

I am utterly confused and disgusted.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 02:40 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The fatspreading on subways is a bigger problem than the manspreading they are now running ads against in NYC:

[Image: 2437D89C00000578-2883374-image-a-48_1419245468193.jpg]

Feminists have started posting pics on Twitter like these:

[Image: tumblr_n8jvbfjzqv1sqv9too1_500.jpg?itok=xWrSmbAc]

I say - fuck them - never before was it so easy to be a "bad boy" just spread your goods and smirk at them.

Fuck that shit. I have a big dick and balls and I'll fucking spread as much as I like in order to keep them comfortable and to avoid squashing my nuts together. I take care of my jewels and I'm not going to overheat them or squash them together which is bad them. Of course the sjw bitches know this, but the man-hating and attempt to make men into subservient beta pussies continues to no end. This is what the world has come to.

If women had a similar problem you can bet the cunts would have campaigns like 'WOMENS RIGHT TO SPREAD' 'I'M A WOMAN, I SPREAD, DEAL WITH IT' and it would be a law that they can take up as much space as they want with no repercussions. In fact because of this, I think I'll spread just a little bit extra. Here's to spreading.

Fatspreading

That whale is amazing she can breathe on land!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 11:36 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Actually whales are mammals and come to the surface of the ocean to breathe air. What is amazing is that the bodies of whales are not designed to hold that kind of weight on land, which is a non buoyant environment. After only a few minutes on land the whales own body weight would crush its organs without the buoyancy and weightlessness of the ocean to hold it up. The whale will soon return to her sofa or mattress to eat fishsticks and watch netflix very soon.

Fatspreading

It's like Inception, a pussy within a pussy. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth though.

Fatspreading

It's always comical to me that fat chicks in the south who call themselves "thick" or "curvy", tell me I need to eat more ಠ_ಠ

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 03:58 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

It's like Inception, a pussy within a pussy. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth though.

At least it can read.

Fatspreading

Quote: (12-31-2014 11:42 AM)Vamonos Pest Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2014 11:36 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Actually whales are mammals and come to the surface of the ocean to breathe air. What is amazing is that the bodies of whales are not designed to hold that kind of weight on land, which is a non buoyant environment. After only a few minutes on land the whales own body weight would crush its organs without the buoyancy and weightlessness of the ocean to hold it up. The whale will soon return to her sofa or mattress to eat fishsticks and watch netflix very soon.

Always has to be some educated guy to fuck up my dumb joke. [Image: biggrin.gif]

In all seriousness, that was pretty interesting about the weight crushing the organs. Thank you for sharing.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2