rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 2015 Bucket List of Bangs Thread!

Inspired by Fistina's positivitity on here, I decided to start this thread to let us start planning getting a little stank on the hangdown.

My shortlist is to bang a real live Jewish girl from NYC. This is gonna take some planning and help from members up there but I believe it is doable.

[Image: attachment.jpg23775]   

So players, what kind of strange do you plan on getting for next year?

I want to bang a girl black as Darth Vader.

Nothing special might some of you say.
But where I live there are almost zero black girls so for me that's something very exotic.

My 85 year old neighbour keep telling me that not having fucked a black girl is what he regrets most in his life.
He keeps encouraging me every time I see him.

In 2015 it's time to make my neighbour proud.

Mate, it will be very difficult to find a purely black girl. You may need to go to Africa.

But if you are staying home, then I recommend a science department at some large university.

I say this because the only girl from Africa that is not fat or otherwise hideous will really only be in the West to study. If she is working after university she's probably married. If she's not in school she is probably either uneducated and a bit dumb, or being provided for by her protective family and not going out. And a girl from Africa in my experience isn't going to pursue a liberal arts degree.

^ I have seen a few Somalis here.
However all of them have been guys or old women with those conservative clothes.

No idea where the girls are hiding.

Ali there are plenty of Jewish girls in NYC I don't think this is going to be a problem.

Find the hot old Jews and you find their nubile young daughters.

There are also plenty of non-Soviet Jews here as well man, it's kinda hard to miss them really. Ali you're not looking in Jackson Heights are you?

Never banged a "10".

She will be mine. Oh yes, She will be mine...in 2015.

Okay, as I'm typing that, I realize I don't want to pedestalize hot women exactly, I just really want to fuck them. Being "thirsty" to score high-end poon isn't a beta mindset is it? Anyone else get where I'm coming from with that question?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

fillipina
get at least a bj from a chick in a hijab
fuck one of my roommates stripper friends
black girl that will give me a new flag

continual fearless rawdoggery

A pregnant chick
A chick in a rabbit costume
A chick with the two front rabbit teeth

I am the cock carousel

As a college student I've been hopping around sports, just finished the gymnastics portion of my hunt looking to bang a girl taller than I off the basketball team because that's funny to me.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Seeing as how I'll be living in Vegas, my goal is to screw as many fake-tittied strippers and cocktail waitresses as I can.

Is that not original enough?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I want to fuck a Polish girl wearing the German flag tied around my neck.

G

I want to bang both a Chinese girl and a Japanese girl who both still possess their high school uniforms and are willing to put them back on for a sexual romp. I went to high school in both Japan and China, but I didn't figure women out till many years later, so I would like to relive some moments that never happened. Of course, they'd both be 18+ now.

I want to do a Mongolian and a Thai girl. I've had a thing for both ethnicities, and even visited a friend in Bangkok once, but I never banged either. Since I live in Beijing, this should be fairly do able.

An 18 year old. I've banged a 19 year old, but I'd like to hit the top of the legal food chain. 14+ is legal in China, but after years of feminist programming, I'd feel bad about doing a 17 year old and I think a girl 10 years younger than me is pretty decent. I just want to be able to put "sex" and "decade" in the same sentence and not be talking about the fat, ugly 38 year old woman I poked in August.

I've banged girls who speak English and no Chinese. I've banged girls who speak Chinese and no English. I now want to bang a girl who speaks no Chinese and no English.

Also, there is this adorable 60 year old woman who does cleaning work at this local microbrewery I frequent who flirts heavily with me.

I want to give her a pity bang. To be fair, she's about half the weight of the average American girl and still has a nice childbearing ass, so I think I'm within my rights to stick a hard, throbbing dick between her legs.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-30-2014 04:35 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

I want to bang a girl black as Darth Vader.

Nothing special might some of you say.
But where I live there are almost zero black girls so for me that's something very exotic.

My 85 year old neighbour keep telling me that not having fucked a black girl is what he regrets most in his life.
He keeps encouraging me every time I see him.

In 2015 it's time to make my neighbour proud.

This, oh yes this. Sadly I don't live in Helsinki where most of the hot black chicks seem to live, so this will prove a challenge.

One more 18-year old with big tits.

A 30-something Swedish soccermom/milf type. Plenty of those here.

Metalhead chick. I have a thing for them, and it takes a bit more work than usual given my business student/professional look, but goddamn me if I won't try my hardest to nut in one.

Other than that, I saw someone put my goals very well in three words.

Money, muscle, pussy.

In that order.

First threesome (not devils, the cool kind)
Fake titties (shouldn't be hard with a trip to Colombia in the works)
First Couchsurfing bang (haven't utilized the site yet)
Bang in a bar bathroom (multiple house party bathroom bangs, but none at a bar or club yet)

^^ Neither I live there, sometimes I wish I did.

30 's something Swedish soccermom and Metal chicks...
Plenty of those here aswell.

But a Finnish redhaired metal chick is perhaps on the top of my "most repulsive girls list".
And the usual short fat "huivi chick" with big purple or red glasses.

You know what I'm talking about.

If the Jewish women in NYC looked like the girl in the pic I'd be on board with that. Sadly, most of them do not.

Bucket list? I second:
Money, muscle , pussy - in that order.

1) blonde with fake tits
2) red head with freckles
3) Vietnamese American
4) British Indian/Pakistani

Stretch goal? law enforcement chick

Holy Grail? A judge

WIA

A hot gold skin Latina with a lower back tattoo and fantastic bubble ass
A hot full Israeli girl from NYC too haha
A big booty, fake titty Asian girl that's playful (the ones I've met are kinda shy)
Moroccan and Persian girl 3some
Olive skin black hair hot white girl with green eyes and juicy ass
Twin sisters 3some

Life is good

I have some "fish to fry" on the Norwegian front. Was literally putting a condom on and ready to bang this 7.5 20-year old au pair about 15 years ago when my roommate came home and barged in and messed it all up for me (she freaked out - thought I had some kind of gangbang in mind I guess?? [Image: lol.gif]). Trouble is I don't plan on going to Norway anytime soon.

Also would like to nail a Mormon girl at some point...

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Goal tonight: Get into the double digits (one notch away)

2015 Goal: Double that total (No sub 5's. Gotta do it with dignity)

Also have to add a few races to the belt. So far white girls, asians, and natives are all I've hit. Don't really live in a multicultural area so I'll have to capitalize on some opportunities.

This should be a fun year

Quote: (12-30-2014 07:21 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

get at least a bj from a chick in a hijab

Lol if that's what you want, an older colleague of mine mentioned that in Indonesia they specifically enjoyed getting freaky with him in their hijab. They probably get off on it being 'bad' in some way.

A threesome would be nice...

My first SNL.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West