rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drogba allegedly cheated on wife with Miss Netherlands

Debating whether or not to post this, since a famous soccer player cheating on the wife with an international beauty is not a big deal. But what the hell.

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba is suspected of cheating on his wife after reports in the Dutch media suggested that the Ivory Coast captain had an affair.

Rumours are swirling that Drogba, 36, married to Diakité Lalla since 2011 and with three kids, is also in a relationship with Tatjana Maul, the 2014 Miss World Netherlands.

The rumour has come from Tatjana Maul’s own mouth, as she told local radio station FunX: “I am single again. It was complicated. He was a football player, and I still love him. Everyone knows him. He plays for Chelsea, but I will not say more. Sometimes it’s better to say nothing.”

Tatjana Maul spent three weeks in London for the Miss World contest.

What a player. Game recognised Didier. Game recognised.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer/...n-his-wife

Don't debate me.

Heard it here in the media too. Also read somewhere that she made it up because attention whore.

If true: game recognized.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

I wonder if during the alleged sex that when he started thrusting he stopped and grabbed his knee in pain.

Quote: (12-24-2014 08:57 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

The rumour has come from Tatjana Maul’s own mouth, as she told local radio station FunX: “I am single again. It was complicated. He was a football player, and I still love him. Everyone knows him. He plays for Chelsea, but I will not say more. Sometimes it’s better to say nothing.

I don't want to give too much away, but here's a photo of him, his national insurance number and home address!

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:19 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I wonder if during the alleged sex that when he started thrusting he stopped and grabbed his knee in pain.

Soccer: where incredibly ripped men fall on the ground after barely being touched and fake cry for minutes on global television... which almost always is the deciding factor in which team wins the game.

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:33 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Soccer: where incredibly ripped men fall on the ground after barely being touched and fake cry for minutes on global television... which almost always is the deciding factor in which team wins the game.

They should have Americans be the refs since no one in America cares about soccer. I betcha a few NFL refs would laugh at the fake knee wailing and continue the game.

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:33 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

its pretty much like basketball. a good NBA flop compilation will always bring a smile to my face.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

He's from the Ivory Coast? I didn't know that. I know a dudes from there. Slick cats that have LTR/Fiancee and those girls know they fuck around.... I wonder if his wife even cares. She might only care about the embarrassment aspect.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I think athletes outperform other alphas, such as politicians, actors, musicians and billionaires. I think they are that the sexual apex.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:44 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I think athletes outperform other alphas, such as politicians, actors, musicians and billionaires. I think they are that the sexual apex.

Nah man. I once hung out with a MLB player and a famous rapper in a VIP section of a posh nightclub and none of the 9 and 10's gave either one of us any play that night. They have the same struggles the rest of us have for the most part. They need game just like we do. Can't coast off talent, looks, and money forever. An NBA player that is very tall might be the only slight exception but even then, they have to watch out for those balleralert golddiggers and Instagram whores.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:51 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Nah man. I once hung out with a MLB player and a famous rapper in a VIP section of a posh nightclub and none of the 9 and 10's gave either one of us any play that night. They have the same struggles the rest of us have for the most part. They need game just like we do. Can't coast off talent, looks, and money forever. An NBA player that is very tall might be the only slight exception but even then, they have to watch out for those balleralert golddiggers and Instagram whores.

I beg to differ. Compare athlete's girls and wives to the consorts of actors and musicians and billionaires and politicians. Athletes leave everyone in the dust. Athleticism is something women lust over, I think, more than money or singing ability.

Don't debate me.

Goddamn.

[Image: Tatjana-Maul-10.jpg]

Is she ethnic Balkan? This Tatjana girl doesn't look or sound Dutch, at least not fully.

That is as close as you can get to perfection. In my opinion she is better looking than the eventual winner, Miss South Africa. Maybe she was lacking in the brains department.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:40 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

its pretty much like basketball. a good NBA flop compilation will always bring a smile to my face.

What's the soccer equivalent of travelling? Unsportsmanlike handball, à la Thierry Henry?

This got me reminiscing the days when I judged men who cheated on their wives.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

*Looks at pictures of Miss Netherlands*

I mean if you're gonna cheat...

Cheating on your wife is not Alpha. An Alpha keeps his word

I was there the day feminism fell...

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:05 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I beg to differ. Compare athlete's girls and wives to the consorts of actors and musicians and billionaires and politicians. Athletes leave everyone in the dust. Athleticism is something women lust over, I think, more than money or singing ability.

Unless you are willing to make a decent sample size case study on that, that is just pure conjecture. You show 1 soccer star with a bad bitch, I could just as easily find an actor with one. I am not convinced it is that cut and dry. Leo Dicaprio runs harems on yachts. I cannot think of too many athletes doing that, except maybe Ronaldinho (sp?) and he is a soccer star. Soccer and NBA guys tend to seperate themselves out from the rest of the pack in terms of quality.

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:28 AM)the high Wrote:  

*Looks at pictures of Miss Netherlands*

^^^I mean if you're gonna cheat...

International soccer stars should be more particular about who they choose to marry. Stay in their league so to speak. They should only shack up with the Ferrari level of women. Anything less, and you are begging for temptation. Remember the German National Team after they won and we got to see their gfs and wives come out. Not an ugly one in the whole bunch and a few were more or less dime pieces.

Chick is definitely hot...but how is this worthy of "game recognized"?
He's a Chelsea striker and captain of his national team...unless he's mentally retarded or autistic he should be banging 9s and 10s at will with no game.
In my opinion, game is taking what you have and doing something special with it, reaching higher than the average man would do with what you have.
So for him, game recognized would be telling his wife that he gets to fuck around whenever he wants and having her accept that, and being alpha enough that the women he fucks shut the hell up about it afterwards. Nothing in the media, nothing that his kids might read about or that fucks up his career(sponsors might shy away from a man with public image problems) or family life.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I am good friends with a few athletes from my days in college and they don't have much game. Just showing up and saying your name gets you laid.

These girls are ruthless as they start picking out which man has potential and then having a baby with them before college or while in college.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Most jersey chasers weren't anything special, and the school I went to was a top 10 ranked football team when I was there.

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:07 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Goddamn.

[Image: Tatjana-Maul-10.jpg]

Is she ethnic Balkan? This Tatjana girl doesn't look or sound Dutch, at least not fully.

Looks like a Dutch/Turkish mix. She's hot, but almost certainly picked for PC reasons. Show me a blue-eyed blondie any day of the week, of which Netherlands no doubt has many.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

He's got some balls to be banging Darth Maul's younger sister.

Drogba may have banged this girl, but there's still no footballer I'd want to be more than Cristiano.

He's got amazing talent, world famous, ripped, speaks 3 languages, loved by millions (has haters too but I wouldn't care) and has Irina Shayk as his wife. Has a baby son called Ronaldo JR.