rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Braces Flag

Braces Flag

I don't have the flag. I'm not sure why I care, or if I really do. But something about me would like to close the category. I perhaps could have would I have focused when I was 15 years old, or as an adult in Thailand (for sure) with a 22 year old braces wearer.

Who has their braces flag? Anything notable about it? Do girls in Thailand and other countries seem to be confident about it as a status symbol (it obviously requires some disposable income) or are they self-conscious.

Sorry for posting this on the travel thread, but the other boards have too much stuff that makes my head hurt a little bit. Besides, isn't this best pursued overseas?

[Image: ScreenShot2014-12-23at104358AM_zps594fa05d.png]

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Braces Flag

Why do you want it?

Braces Flag

Why do people climb Mt Everest?
Quote: (12-23-2014 12:59 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

Why do you want it?

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Braces Flag

I've been with a handful of girls wearing braces. One of them had never kissed a boy and the hurt me several times with those braces. There isn't really mush more about it, if they know how to kiss it's no problem.

In my opinion it's not beautiful. Some of them are really ugly, and some it not too ugly.

My experience it that most Thai girls are not very confident about it, and will do what they can to hide it in photos. What I would like to know is why Asian people, and Thai people in especially get it in their early 20's while back home in Europe everybody is doing it when they're doing it while they're ~15?

[Image: omtuowjbylotql]

Braces Flag

Are we doing medical device "flags" now?

Titanium hip flag

Prosthetic foot flag

Botox flag

Collagen lip flag

Fake tits flag

Colostomy bag flag

Bleached anus flag

Get on it guys!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Braces Flag

I remember a particular one I met online in Cebu.
I met her and she was cute..until she cracked up in a smile.

My god, what I could see was a smile that had much more flesh than teeths, it looked like someone had grinded her teeths down to 3/4 of its original size and she braces on top of that.
She had an insane amount of toothmeat.

Needless to say I backed off.
She was and is the pure definition of the ultimate nightmare blowjob.
No wonder she didn't show her smile on her pictures.

She texted and begged me for the rest of the week if she could come to my hotel room.

Bah, getting cold shivers of even writing this.

Braces Flag

Quote: (12-23-2014 01:12 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Prosthetic foot flag

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Braces Flag

I had a real thing for them a few months ago, but the novelty quickly wore off. Now I hate them.

Girls are definitely self-conscious about them. It only appeals to some Western guys because we associate braces with youth and innocence. But in fact, growing up, no one wanted to get braces because it looks awful.

Other than that, there's nothing really notable about the experience.

EDIT: I will add that there are different types and designs for braces, with some not looking nearly as bad. The cheaper, more noticeable ones are pretty gruesome though.

Braces Flag

I am certainly willing to see this discussion expanded. Something you wanted to share? [Image: tard.gif]

Titanium hip flag

Prosthetic foot flag

Botox flag

Collagen lip flag

Fake tits flag

Colostomy bag flag

Bleached anus flag

Get on it guys!

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Braces Flag

Ah, good thread, I love a girl with braces

If she has braces she's more attractive to me

I love fucking girls with braces

It's something in the smile (Probably the braces).

There's just some sort of strange (perhaps irrational) innocence I associate with a girl with braces

Braces Flag

Lots of younger chicks in Colombia have braces, even girls in their late 20s have them here. Personally, I'm not to fond of them but 2/3 girls I've hooked up with in the past couple of weeks have had them here in Cali.

Braces Flag

[Image: 8ce391d54661ff2cec9fdd89819bab69.jpg]
[Image: f57bfb382920fae3336e4b48fd04bd07.jpg]
[Image: ad8e2f3b46ff714965692ad729b43feaf22fd8b8...72e8e0.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Braces Flag

Cr33pin, if there was one thread where I absolutely knew I could count on you to contribute, it was this one. I don't even know why I knew, I just knew.

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Braces Flag

Time to go for that wheelchair flag.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Braces Flag

Indonesian girls are into getting braces. They will even buy "fake" ones with no alignment-improving value from cheap roadside "tooth experts" as opposed to actual dentists. I don't get the feeling it's trying to look like rich girls, just considered cute.
Never thought of it as a flag, but for me they add some little value, having tried same girl with and without. Would they make a 6 a 7? Probably not.

Braces Flag

Got mine in Russia but she was 25 so a bit older than you'd think. Braces and cosmetic dentistry are becoming more mainstream in the FSU now from what I've seen so you've got more opportunities over there to get your braces flag.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Braces Flag

Titanium hip flag

Prosthetic foot flag

Botox flag

Collagen lip flag

Fake tits flag

Colostomy bag flag

Bleached anus flag

Get on it guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFp8s_R1LU

Braces Flag

Titanium hip flag

Prosthetic foot flag

Botox flag

Collagen lip flag

Fake tits flag

Colostomy bag flag

Bleached anus flag

Get on it guys!

I got you guys covered:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11951-...#pid901193

I'm the King of Beijing!

Braces Flag

It's weird how braces become charming again for a while when you arrive in Southeast Asia. I used to like them when I was a young teen, but as I grew older back home I felt they made girls look too young. That's just because the US is further has a longer-running history of dental care. These countries are still playing some catch-up, and that combined with rising wealth in the middle class, means more people suddenly having access to braces and exercising that access by getting their teeth straightened out.

When I first arrived, it was a big turnoff. The young look of the women already combined with my associating braces with youth was just too much. After seeing them on hot older girls a lot, I dove in and started finding it cute again. After a while, it wore off, but it won't turn me away like it once did.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Braces Flag

[Image: colombia-flag.gif]

Braces Flag

I haven't got a braces flag since in the past it never appealed to me at all. However, now in Asia it's more appealing to see a naive girl in braces. Maybe I think its a sign of youth.

Braces Flag

I banged a Brazilian hostel chick in madrid once..Had to get the Brazilian flag...
plus i was black out drunk... was great sex though!

Braces Flag

Girls who wear braces are a good LTR investment.

You can count on their SMV going up +2 once the braces are removed - straight teeth and lower self-confidence. A perfect combo! [Image: smile.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Braces Flag

They look cute but all the girls that have had then always have terrible breath.

Braces Flag

Titanium hip flag

Prosthetic foot flag

Botox flag

Collagen lip flag

Fake tits flag

Colostomy bag flag

Bleached anus flag

Get on it guys!

I got my braces flag, easiest to find in developing countries. I was scared to get head from here but she performed well without chipping the beef so to speak.

Since we're adding medical flags:

Got my post lasik surgery flag (chick had contacts, doesnt need them now)

I'm sure some of you cougar hunters have your

Post Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery flag

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"