rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NLN Principle

The NLN Principle

The NLN Principle is a general rule of thumb that Black men should keep in mind at all times no matter where we are. This rule states that in general, "Nobody Likes Niggers", which means to ask a non-Black guy that's killing it in a country if "Black men get get some, mayne" is folly. Assume that OP hates Black people and is saying "Yay, I can get some and these coons can't". You can also assume that Black men are generally the least desired race amonst quality non-Black women. Apply this principle at all times and your life will still suck, but it'll suck less.

The NLN Principle

I'd shake the hand of any black man from this board. I don't have many black friends, but the three main ones are all successful self made men. Their actions, mannerisms and attitude show as obviously as the colour of their skin.

I assume you're black? Keep putting yourself down and you'll become a self fulfilling prophecy if you aren't already...

Anyways, I thought we all agreed that Indian guys have it hardest?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

The NLN Principle

I feel the hammer coming.

[Image: troll.gif]

and just like that, Kaiser Trollze disappeared....

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

The NLN Principle

To the OP, have you seen an indian dude ?

I am from the south of india, lived most of my life there and had absolutely no game (maybe 5%, i can really talk smooth and dance well). Plus in india the concept of game is non-existent, i grew up believing an engineering degree is the holy grail to life - this deserves a whole new thread. Cant blame it, thats how it is and we grew being beta. Then i discovered europe and this forum. Slowly putting it together and i realize you just tweak things a bit and the girls are quite receptive. Just leverage your strengths - i can talk and dance. I learn salsa and bachata and can pretty much own a party if i start dancing. Mostly i see a girl dance and just take her hand to lead her. Granted my success is not the best, and its even worse where i live in western europe, my gfs have generally been from EE. But i see my life as work in progress. Failure is an oppurtunity to learn and i learnt a lot.

Though i still am in a very nerdy and beta environment that doesnt stop me from learning - dressing smarter, learning to flirt better, body language etc. Anyways long story short even if you think that being black is a disadvantage, its maybe only one step below being white - though i still dont think race matters. Leverage your strengths and hit the field.