rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Femenist Complains About Rejection, Blames It On Men

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/day-richa...omi-simson

poor internet form. if you post a link to an article, give us a synopsis.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

its a semenal article

Femenist Complains (...) Blames It On Men.

Edit: This article is full of hamster and entitlement monkey.
Quote:Quote:

Where are the women of history? The female leaders, the women from different cultures and backgrounds to guide us with their wisdom?

Since that time (around six months ago) I have only quoted women. It's not because I don’t think the male contribution isn’t fantastic, it’s just that they get disproportionate airtime.

We need women on every stage, quoted equally in the media, and we need inspirational women's quotes everywhere too.

I read her quote collection. They are just less poignant rehashes of other quotes (that were written by men)

[Image: 093c26f.png]

[Image: jordan.gif]

This is an essay by a nice-looking -- but rapidly aging -- older "marketing professional" who apparently thought she could leverage her charm and success into getting multi-millionaire Alpha Richard Branson to write an intro to her book.

He refused. She was crushed. Crushed, I tell you, crushed!!! Guess she didn't have enough charm and he probably could care less about her success. Crushed!

So the rejection made her "reflect" on why people want to quote so many of those darn men anyway! Sour grapes, anyone? Since then she's only quoted women.

You'll notice, though, that at the top of her Linked inpage, she still has a pic with her and Branson (see below). Alpha widow? Groupie? Attention whore?

Whatever the case, his rejection didn't matter enough to her that she took the pic down.

What is it with Branson and "businesswomen" anyway? Several women I know are always on Facebook going on about the time they met Branson and posting their pic. I've met female celebrities but feel it's pathetic to flaunt that -- to me it reveals an inferiority complex. Whatever.

[Image: 07daca5.jpg]

[Image: 0b91c4a.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Where are the women of history? The female leaders, the women from different cultures and backgrounds to guide us with their wisdom?

There are none.

Quote: (12-22-2014 10:33 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

There are none.

[Image: xgz9nkR.gif]

She wants to publish a book but can't even be bothered to write one. She has to hide behind everyone else's quotations.

[Image: 3aVxKpAl.jpg]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

There is definitely thirst in America alright.