rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to react when girl sends you sexy videos

I met this gorgeous Romanian chick a couple of weeks ago and banged on the second date (insatiable little slut, BTW)... As luck would have it, I'm traveling for the holidays and as soon as I get back to Houston I leave for China on business.

This girl keeps sending me very explicit videos. Obviously an attention whore, but she may be genuinely into me as there is an 8-year age difference and she's gotten a glimpse into my refined lifestyle.

I want the videos to keep coming while I'm away but I don't want to sound thirsty by complimenting her too much. What's the correct response to these?

Mike

That's a hard one.
I'll let more experienced members answer, as your case seems extremely difficult to manage.
God be with you Bro, don't let her pull you down!

Short playful negs & flirty innuendo

You don't need to respond to them all, sure she's an attention whore but clearly she is trying to hold your attention while you're away

'Keeping it hot for me I see' etc

Just enough to move the dial

MDP

One way to do it is telling her what kind of videos you wanna see and then compliment her -intermittently- for compliance. You are in charge of things and she does what she is said to do. Perfect dynamic.

I just went through this with a girl who has a BF sending me nudes.

Point out something else in the video like, "are those new bedsheets !?" obviously with a laugh.

Pretty clear you're sexting, command her to do things, even do the "daddy" routine.

"you can do better than that" "daddy wants you to do X"

MDP has it dialed, definitely neg her and flirt.

Remember even if this hasn't happened before, play it cool, and act like you get this all the time.

You don't want to bruise her ego, but you want to make sure she knows she isn't some special unique snowflake - which in turn will drive her to blow up your phone with vid and pics.

PS.
[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

My recommendation would be to respond like a gentleman who gets these sorts of videos all the time.. "Thank you for this; It made my day. [Image: wink.gif] I can't wait to see the next one in the series."

But the fact is, you're the one who's game got the videos sent. Better response is to keep doing whatever caused the videos to come in the first place.

Quote: (12-22-2014 11:09 AM)Hankk Wrote:  

One way to do it is telling her what kind of videos you wanna see and then compliment her -intermittently- for compliance. You are in charge of things and she does what she is said to do. Perfect dynamic.

Excellent advice.

Yeah, basically I did what kaotic and Lance have adviced... gotta do some more of MDP's advice...

Oh yeah, there are the pics, but those are all I'm going to post.

Quote: (12-22-2014 10:15 AM)mikeraw Wrote:  

What's the correct response to these?

Put a ring on it [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (12-22-2014 01:04 PM)WD-40 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2014 10:15 AM)mikeraw Wrote:  

What's the correct response to these?

Put a ring on it [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

By that I hope you mean some kind of O-Ring sex toy.

Yeah, that girl will pretty much do whatever you ask of her. (As she did for the last several guys.)

You said videos not pics

Show us the video since your response depends on the angle, lighting, and realness of it.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

haha I'd never take anyone I fucked on a second date seriously.

I just wanna keep this kitty around for a few weeks, living out the things I don't wanna do with my LTR.

I've replied to girls with "2/10 WNB", and they actually knew what I was talking about.

I'd respond with something positive but very minimal (like a one word compliment like 'nice' or 'hawt' or 'mmm') and usually many hours or even days later, but then, I'm a stone cold bastard like that. [Image: angel.gif]

depends what you want from the txt....... in person you can have her if she is sending you photos like that..... but if you want to escalate online more i would be direct and assertive.... you control the situation now

Tell her to do whatever you want. If her video meets your expectations, you won't go wrong with a short compliment (ie. nice, sexy, damn). One word answers are effective because it gives her just enough to stroke her ego, and not overboard where she thinks she's your only option.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I like G's idea of just don't text her back for a awhile on something unrelated.

"Look Mama, no hands..."

You could

1) send pics of yourself back
2) escalate...i.e. she send that pic of her in bra, text back "nice tease, but whats underneath...show me"
3) dirty talk back

Ask her "Do you take requests?" and then offer forum members custom sexy videos for cash.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

How to react when girl sends you sexy videos:
[Image: RandyMarshJizz.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Bumping this one.

What's a good thing to say to a "good" girl who's not used to send shit like this and hasn't got high confidence?

Quote: (12-14-2017 09:00 PM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

Bumping this one.

What's a good thing to say to a "good" girl who's not used to send shit like this and hasn't got high confidence?

Mate, are you bottom feeding? Leave the troll under the bridge mate. You'll thank me.

Go figure. A guy posts pics of a pull and gets banned. One of the few and only actual players is banned. Lets hope he comes back with a new account and vpn. wait wut?

Quote: (12-15-2017 08:13 PM)meetjoeblack Wrote:  

Go figure. A guy posts pics of a pull and gets banned. One of the few and only actual players is banned. Lets hope he comes back with a new account and vpn.

You are not allowed to post private photos of girls here, nor "come back" after being banned.

Quote: (12-15-2017 08:13 PM)meetjoeblack Wrote:  

wait wut?

Are you trying to tell us something ?