rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries for non-western guys?

So given that 99% of the forum are western men (America, England, Germany etc.), I get that eastern europe works quite well for most (+ south east asia). But what about if you're russian, brazilian, asian, iranian, hungarian, serbian guy?
I mean what places are best if you're a non-western straight guy?

Based on my experience alone...here are couple of observations (if you visit other countries as a white guy who isn't from the 'West'):

First, I wouldn't recommend Greece or Bulgaria, though Greece seems better...but their opinion on other countries varies a lot, as does the quality of the girls.

Also: I'd avoid western europe due to the stereotype there that "eastern Europeans are gypsies/thieves", though you may hit Scandinavia as the talent is high there but unfortunately i'd say sweden/scandinavia is among the top xenophobic places of the word - you'd need game of einstein to score something there if you happen to be arab or eastern european (it took me some efforts).

Russia is fairly welcoming if you're serbian/bulgarian but not quite if you're ukrainian or polish (can't confirm it as i am neither but have some experience talking with russians and they agree bulgaria, serbia, macedonia are ok in russia but not so much ukraine or say georgia).

Other places that intrigue me:

Israel, Japan, Brazil.

I am planning a trip to japan next spring, and definitely consider israel at some point as it's close to me and can save me a buck or so.

what do you guys say? anyone??

of course this got 'so many' replies....aren't at least some russian guys visiting this forum?

anyway - below a link in russian...women forum telling what they think of bulgarian men:

http://www.woman.ru/relations/men/thread/3829026/

(use google translate if you can't speak it etc.)

if this was an english forum the replies would have been far less positive, more like "kill the gypsies" or so.

And according to this Swedish site: british men and columbian women are sexiest (google translate again [Image: smile.gif]:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/resa/article16822032.ab

one western type and one southern, interesting.

I once stumbled upon some swedish forum where people were discussing 'sexiest male countries' and most votes went to Italy, followed by Sweden, UK and everyone else. interestingly countries like iran or serbia got some replies and greece too but the greek admiration didn't surprise me.

Men with European nationalities like Russian and Serbian will do well anywhere if they're decent looking because they fit in with the Western look.

Men of Middle-Eastern, African, Asian or SOME types of South American descent, your own country or other non-western countries with people of similar characteristics are the best bet. I know it's sad but most western countries are very racist when it comes to particular looks and stereotypes. I had a few girl mates of mine (in Australia) blatantly tell me that it's impossible for Asian men to be attractive for the simple fact that they're Asian. They said the same of Middle-Eastern nationals.

Quote: (12-23-2014 09:02 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Men with European nationalities like Russian and Serbian will do well anywhere if they're decent looking because they fit in with the Western look.

Men of Middle-Eastern, African, Asian or SOME types of South American descent, your own country or other non-western countries with people of similar characteristics are the best bet. I know it's sad but most western countries are very racist when it comes to particular looks and stereotypes. I had a few girl mates of mine (in Australia) blatantly tell me that it's impossible for Asian men to be attractive for the simple fact that they're Asian. They said the same of Middle-Eastern nationals.

THey dont, eastern europeans are pretty easy to tell apart, specially people from RUssia/Ukraine/Belarus. Balkans also have their own looks.

Now, what is western? I do think true western is Anglosphere, where an american or aussie would move around and just continue with his normal social dynamics. An american going to any country outside the anglosphere will experience a culture shock, because there is no dating culture in countries like germany or denmark, and there is not that extremely polite/pc culture in the same way the anglosphere works...let alone Eastern/Southern europe.

If you are more or less white and speak fluent english, you should do alright anywhere despite your nationality (provided average looks, game etc). Minor instances of racism or hostility towards your country should not put you off.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

It's the many decades of negative/misleading stereotyping, bad stigmatization, desexualisation, not enough positive role models in leadership on MSM. This basically conditions people to have already made up their mind before knowing anything real about the person.

Even there are shit loads of Asians in Australia the TV does not show the true reality on the streets. I can't remember ever seeing a positive Asian male leader in a sexual way on mainstream Australian TV show.

Media is still run by exclusive Anglo boys club.

Quote: (12-23-2014 07:10 AM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

of course this got 'so many' replies....aren't at least some russian guys visiting this forum?

anyway - below a link in russian...women forum telling what they think of bulgarian men:

http://www.woman.ru/relations/men/thread/3829026/

(use google translate if you can't speak it etc.)

if this was an english forum the replies would have been far less positive, more like "kill the gypsies" or so.

And according to this Swedish site: british men and columbian women are sexiest (google translate again [Image: smile.gif]:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/resa/article16822032.ab

one western type and one southern, interesting.

I once stumbled upon some swedish forum where people were discussing 'sexiest male countries' and most votes went to Italy, followed by Sweden, UK and everyone else. interestingly countries like iran or serbia got some replies and greece too but the greek admiration didn't surprise me.

@Bacardi123, thanks for the Russian forum link. This might be off-topic but I was reading below thread:
http://www.woman.ru/relations/men/thread/4508425/
and good looking women (that's they way a couple posters described themselves) who are in their prime (25/26years old) are complaining that they can't find any men in Russia and are having to settle for married guys or guys online who are seeing multiple women already. It sounds shocking to me for someone who lives in boring Washington, DC as even 30+ year old, past their prime women are walking with silver spoons in their mouths with men several points above them. I hear the situation is not any better in Canada or UK [Image: sad.gif]

Who in his right mind would seriously care about the opinion of Australian women? They are average looking at best... If some guys stresses so much what a bunch of 4-6's think Its just delusional and time-wasting.

^ Not arguing with you there in general mate, although a couple of those girls are solid 7-8/10's lol.

Yeah TripleG.
I've heard girls several times in Russia complaining that they don't have a clue where to find a good man. When I first heard it I laughed and thought they must be joking. But they were dead serious.

This might be the reason why many girls turn into lesbians.
In Yekaterinburg where I've spent most of my time in Russia I met so many lesbians. Insane.
Sure, they were 7's and below, but those girls wouldn't have a problem to find a guy who would marry them outside Russia happily. They would still be high in demand in the hordes of thirsty men from the west.

These girls were also around 25 years old, I didn't really buy that they were real lesbians who only were interested in girls.

What I saw was girls who had given up on finding a man to marry and therefore they had moved in with each other.

Sounds ridicilous. I know.

Quote: (12-25-2014 02:48 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Bacardi big thanks for the link to that forum, interesting reading, it's like another world there compared to the west. One thread is about where to find men 15 years older than the woman. Make the effort to learn Russian and enjoy dating much younger women for as long as you want.

А что значит 'С3' на этого сайт? Сначала я думал что это значит 'свидания 3' ну это не правда. Кто-то знает?

chto znachit c3? sorry no idea...i understand about 40% russian as i also speak slavic language but that's too much for me.

One more link from me [Image: smile.gif]: https://translate.yandex.com/

^ slightly better than translating from russian-english compared to google translate.

By the way: "ce" may mean the english "am", such as: "I AM trying" ("Opitvam SE"), that's the case in some slavic language but i think not in russian, russian albeit having among the hardest grammars among slavic languages sometimes has simpler grammar compared to serbian/croatian/bulgarian. For instance in russian you'd say "Ia ruskii" while in other slavic languages you need to put "am" to the verb: "Az sum rusnak", "Ia sum ruski" - bulgarian/croation/macedonian.

In serbian and russian though "am" will be committed. I think in ukrainian and polish too but can't be certain.

and: marry fucking Christmas all [Image: smile.gif]

Yes, "C3" is a mystery! I did a Russian Google search but only found references to some Nokia phone under that variant. Also, nothing for a dating site. I am very curious so have asked on those forums about it:

http://www.woman.ru/relations/men/thread...#m49380866

Let's see if the ladies help us out [Image: banana.gif]

"Non-western guys" is a very broad category, so I would split it into smaller groups. There are topics on RVF for specific races/ethnicities.

I can speak for Russian and to some extent East European guys been to many places around the world.

Generally, the being Russian doesn't help or hurt, it all depends on the guy. My guess is the same goes for other Eastern Europeans. Compare that to French guys, for example, who have their groupies and can just show up in many places around the world and speak with their accent, and girls will spread their legs unless the guy is absolutely hideous.

There are some places where being Russian is definitely a negative:
-Many countries in Europe which were either invaded/threatened by Russia in the past or had too many Russian tourists and immigrants recently or both. I personally avoid Europe altogether for game, though maybe I'm throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
-Popular destinations for Russian low class tourists ("bydlo" as we call them). These include Pattaya and Phuket in Thailand and some resort towns in Turkey and Egypt, though Turkey and Egypt suck for game anyway.

Quote:Quote:

I am and look Russian (pretty ugly too). Americans in general don't like the idea of meeting one. I guess it is because Russians are always evil on TV. Occasionally a girl will be excited about my accent, but I am sure she would prefer I come from a more romantic background e.g., french-italian. Being white helps, until they hear the accent. Then you're one of them coommie ruskies that hate Jesus and freedom.

Think stereotypes: Russian women - feminine, thin housewives. Russian men - drunk, violent terrorists.

Quote: (12-26-2014 04:18 PM)one-two Wrote:  

I am and look Russian (pretty ugly too). Americans in general don't like the idea of meeting one. I guess it is because Russians are always evil on TV. Occasionally a girl will be excited about my accent, but I am sure she would prefer I come from a more romantic background e.g., french-italian. Being white helps, until they hear the accent. Then you're one of them coommie ruskies that hate Jesus and freedom.

Think stereotypes: Russian women - feminine, thin housewives. Russian men - drunk, violent terrorists.

There are different places in the US and there are also different types of Russian guys out there.

For example, a big and masculine Russian guy can use a "bad motherfucker" game. Get a leather jacket and a 3 day stubble, do a few shots of vodka and smoke some cigarettes, then the heavy accent will even help. If I was that type of guy I would definitely try it.

^ or.. машор game.

Quote: (12-25-2014 12:40 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

^ Not arguing with you there in general mate, although a couple of those girls are solid 7-8/10's lol.

And you're basing that on your widespread travels through 'most western countries'? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Or is that just your blanket generalisation of Australian girls' (7+) preferences?

I don't know where to start with shooting holes in that assertion. Especially if you're referring to the top tier type -- fit, athletic, private-educated, university ones -- Australian chicks will on the whole be at least open to seeing an Asian guy. By no means does this mean that they'll clean up, nor is the bar necessarily the same or lower than their white brethren. But background is key - the determining factor is whether the guy is Westernised. The fact is that this demographic of women would have grown up with a large degree of familiarity with Asian peers, local ones. They will tend to be seen as Western first, because they are such, culturally.

Now I too, have heard a number of white Aussie girls say that they'd rule out an Asian guy, not always for the same reason as you mentioned. But I wouldn't take that to be representative of (hot) Aussie girls, or western ones in general for that matter.

To the thread title, Asians tend to do well in Brazil, possibly (but can't confirm) Mexico too. Brazil has one of the largest Japanese diasporas around and they tend to fit the model minority stereotype. Most importantly, they have intermarried pretty heavily and are seen in a pretty positive light in the media.

Asians (East and South) and Middle Easterners would also have a good time in France. Due to their colonial presence, there is a sizeable number of Frenchmen descended from those parts of the world so their existence isn't exactly, alien, and not in an unfavourable light either (Islamism aside).

I have never heard of or seen American girls go crazy or shown any sort of interest in Russian men, Russia is not seen in a positive light in the US plus the accent isn't exactly smooth or sexy sounding. On top of Russian guys not being good looking LOL it would be tough