rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires, the blueballs chronicles

I have spent about 7 months in BA. Yesterday was my last night out, i just want to share some insights since the last topics about this city are from a couple of years ago.

About me:

I got 20 a couple of months ago, Spanish is my first language, I pretty much look like an average argentinean, light skin with brown eyes/hair.

I got laid 5 times here. Incredible easy but I have to say it was not easy at all for most people including me after a while.
Just when I arrived here I locked a famous cool bar and got into the “scene”, it all started when I befriend the nephew of the owner of the bar, so I basically could drink there for cheap and was going there all the time I met the regular people there and the staff, that was a lot of fun, it was some kind of semi-fame, i fucked 4 girls from there. I had a problem with the guy who was my friend, so i had to leave. Then I spent a couple of months without really going out so much, because i was involved in other serious stuff, and in the last 2 months have been going out about 3 times a week. Solo or with a friend.

As have been told a lot of times:
Social circle!!!!! The most ridiculously easy lay I had was from a girl that a friend introduced me, the other ones where because I know the regulars of staff in the bar that I used to hang most when arrived.
Or built a lifestyle that allows you to get around a lot of girls obviously and things will flow smoothly. I know a couple of guys who also did this with a lot of success.

Places:

I went to the same places on the datasheets already posted, those where good. I also went to a couple of not so popular places that I would rather to avoid mention by privacy reasons.

Girls:

The average girl is really cute, white/bronze skin, thin, spanish style. Argentina is a conservative country, most girls in their 20s are still girlfriends with their highschool first or second boyfriends and they are usually very loyal. That said they still go to side adventures or break up sometimes, and if you are there in the right moment, you are golden. As an illustrative story one night went out with a friend to a first semester uni party when we saw this girl with huge cleavage and beautiful boobs crying with her cellphone in hand, her highschool boyfriend broke up with her because he thought she went to that party to whore up (kinda true lol), my friend went there and they had a short romantic moment, then her friends pushed him and started to console her, she gets calmed and one of the guys, a muscular thug looking guy start to become more physical. I asked around and the guy have been her friend for about three years, then suddenly when she is emotionally trembling he decides to insinuate “hey do you know I have a penis right?” that seems to be very common here. Three of the girls that I have sex with had boyfriends and never answered my texts after that.

The girls are friendly during the day, superfriendly if met by a common acquaintance, bitches in nightclubs because they are getting aggressively approached all night. When I just came here and had the good logistics a lot of girls in night environment where super nice with me, I thought that was normal behavior, after losing that I realized that girls in club a lot of times won’t even look at you, the bitchiness is real, because if they start showing themselves open, guys will take it like an indicator of interest. Argentinean guys are very straightforward, if a girl is speaking to him in a bar they would escalate, and if a girl accepts to have a dinner with them, sex It’s expected.

Nightgame:

As I just mentioned Argentinean guys are aggressive, even towards below average girls. A funny illustrating story:
When I used to go to the bar that I have locked, I opened a group of girls and they started to act really crazy around me, like if a was a rockstar, they were hugging me and making noise so every fucking girl in the venue looked at me like “who is this guy?”. Then the group of noisy girls made clear their intentions, they wanted me to hook up with one of the girls, she wasn’t so bad, a 5, I was getting crazy attention that night (those days, in general) so I ignored her, the girl tried to advance directly on me too, I ran away. The good about this is that I could have seen how preselection works, just when this happened I went directly to the hottest girl in the place, she asked me like “who are you and why people are so insane around you?” I said something illogic and just kissed her and asked for her number, I think that was pretty retarded, I’m sure I could have gone further with that girl if only I had make a non stupid conversation and make some connection.

Yesterday I casually found that group of crazy girls in the club, the girl grabbed me with puppy eyes and I was like “ok why not, she looks good today and I’m horny as fuck” and then suddenly a couple of guys started dragging her, two of them, handsome guys. One of them told me that he was his cousin, the other put face of serious friend while telling me that I was taking advantage of her drunkness, the girl had me locked and I was just standing there without touching her while they were telling me to “leave her alone”, they finally managed to take her away and I saw the guy who told me that I was taking advantage, desesperately trying to kiss her, being rejected.

The girl who I shared apartment was probably a 5 too, I would see her getting guys who where easily 8s, one per month at least.

So that let us the point: It is possible to get girls in clubs too. How? I really have no idea, I did it four times because of my logistics. Not the game of the average guy. But can vouch I saw random guys doing it.

Although ratios are not in your favor and most of the guys would go home alone, you definitely see people hooking up in the club, I have seen a girl reject 15 guys and then go home with one guy. Realistically if your Spanish is good and you had a good night with a girl I’m sure you can get some numbers and try a date. I have seen many girls greeting gringos in meeting points. I didn’t use to push for numbers/dates in my best time simply because I don’t wanted to spend a lot of time texting and trying to not get flaked. The possibility of ONS were very open to me at the beginning, I could have at least tripled my numbers if I knew what the fuck I was doing at first, but I wasn’t so good at recognizing when girls where giving me IOI’s or not. That changed when I stopped going there, because I realized that most of the girls wouldn’t even talk to me for 30 seconds if they were not interested.

Daygame:

I did like 50 approaches the first days I came here, I was getting rejected all the time, just got a couple of numbers who where flakes, as I was in a social circle and saw the way they behave I tought it was useless to try to organize a date with a girl that is being hit on in her circle from handsome guys she already trust, constantly, that is why I started to push for SNL in nightgame.

That said as the last months of average guy nightgame have not been fruiting in last months, this week have made a couple of approaches that where good, in about 20 approaches I got 3 numbers of cute girls that I had not time to try to date because I’m leaving today. Girls those days where much more open than the approaches that I made at the beginning, but I have to say, that I think i have become a lot better since then, with a lot more confidence and experiences. I regret not trying more during the day though.

Disclaimer:

It’s common knowledge that porteños are arrogant, selfish creatures with astronomical egos, I don’t think that's so true, I found people nice and humble. I can not vouch to come for the girls though. As I said I had fun at first with a good setup and a little less with a social circle. If you come like an average guy going at night like I was in the last two months, you can suffer a strong dry spell and your ego can be shattered by the infinite amount of rejection that you will endure.
That may be the reason of the famous Argentinean ego, before coming here I still got somewhat affected by rejection, here is like I learned after getting it so much and feeling like shit so many times, to think like: “if you don’t like me then you are the one with a problem, because I’m the shit”.

When you say you "locked a famous cool bar" which bar is that?

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:40 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

When you say you "locked a famous cool bar" which bar is that?

Well is not exactly famous but fairly popular. I don't want to advertise it as i didn't ended very well with the owners. It wasn't anything special, anyway, i'm sure the place worked well for me just because of the setup. I have to make clear that the girls that i banged from there, i met through cold approaching. I just banged one girl from another social circle, I kissed some of the friends of the people that i met there though. But it was just the preselection and the fact that i could spent my time there having authentic fun by knowing the staff and the regulars, that definitely helped my vibe, those people also winged me a lot and told me when a girl was into me, as i was somewhat slow. Also i used it as a excuse to open indirect a lot, and open tons of girls without showing intent, waiting for IOIs, like if i was just helping my buddies.

Anyway even with that i usually couldn't pull above 7, i'm sure that if i have a setup like that in a less conservative culture, i could probably be pulling higher quality more consistently, would be better in another place or putting the same amount of effort to lock an 8+ as i consider girls here to be good for LTR.

Even if i liked the culture and the girls where exactly my type, i don't think is a good time investment hookup with different girls that is what i'm looking now being 20.

Quote: (12-22-2014 10:40 AM)Dat ass Wrote:  

Well is not exactly famous but fairly popular.

If you don't want to advertise it by posting here. PM it to me. Am curious.