rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Angry husband kills cheating wife and lover

New York Woman Found Dead After Being Caught Cheating On Husband

The stabbing death of a man whose naked body was found outside a Brooklyn apartment building was the result of a sordid love triangle that ended in two killings, not one — and the arrest of a suspect Thursday.

Jerome Barrett, 35, of East New York is believed to have been having sex with a co-worker in a parked car when the woman’s cuckolded husband interrupted them early Wednesday, police sources said.

The husband, Steve Whittingham, 48, stabbed Barrett several times in the chest and did the same to his wife, Jonelle Barker, 36, killing them both, police said as they announced Whittingham’s arrest Thursday night.

Barrett, who also was married, was mortally wounded but managed to flee, clutching his clothing and wallet, the sources said. He made his way to the entrance of an apartment building on Louisiana Ave. near Seaview Ave. in Spring Creek Towers shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday, the sources said.

He was ringing the buzzer at the main entrance, trying to summon help, when he was overcome, the sources said. His clothes and wallet were found a few feet from his body, just outside the building’s entrance.

A day later, about 3:30 a.m. Thursday, Barrett’s car, a Kia, was found parked on New Lots Ave. in Brownsville, the sources said.

Inside the trunk was Jonelle Barker’s body. She, too, was naked, the sources said.

Players just be careful out there if you're banging someone's wife. You could wind up dead.

- See more at: http://bossip.com/1080462/jesus-take-the...Im81t.dpuf

Don't debate me.

The police are lazy. Did they even bother to drag the river for 3 days looking for the murder weapon?

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

[quote='Pride male' pid='910743' dateline='1419087134']
New York Woman Found Dead After Being Caught Cheating On Husband

The stabbing death of a man whose naked body was found outside a Brooklyn apartment building was the result of a sordid love triangle that ended in two killings, not one — and the arrest of a suspect Thursday.

Jerome Barrett, 35, of East New York is believed to have been having sex with a co-worker in a parked car when the woman’s cuckolded husband interrupted them early Wednesday, police sources said.

The husband, Steve Whittingham, 48, stabbed Barrett several times in the chest and did the same to his wife, Jonelle Barker, 36, killing them both, police said as they announced Whittingham’s arrest Thursday night.

Barrett, who also was married, was mortally wounded but managed to flee, clutching his clothing and wallet, the sources said. He made his way to the entrance of an apartment building on Louisiana Ave. near Seaview Ave. in Spring Creek Towers shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday, the sources said.

He was ringing the buzzer at the main entrance, trying to summon help, when he was overcome, the sources said. His clothes and wallet were found a few feet from his body, just outside the building’s entrance.

A day later, about 3:30 a.m. Thursday, Barrett’s car, a Kia, was found parked on New Lots Ave. in Brownsville, the sources said.

Inside the trunk was Jonelle Barker’s body. She, too, was naked, the sources said.

Players just be careful out there if you're banging someone's wife. You could wind up dead.

[Image: attachment.jpg23650]

WNB

Is that a picture of both of the men involved?

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Proverbs 6:27-35

27 Can a man carry fire next to his chest
and his clothes not be burned?
28 Or can one walk on hot coals
and his feet not be scorched?
29 So is he who goes in to his neighbor's wife;
none who touches her will go unpunished.
30 People do not despise a thief if he steals
to satisfy his appetite when he is hungry,
31 but if he is caught, he will pay sevenfold;
he will give all the goods of his house.
32 He who commits adultery lacks sense;
he who does it destroys himself.
33 He will get wounds and dishonor,
and his disgrace will not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy makes a man furious,
and he will not spare when he takes revenge.
35 He will accept no compensation;
he will refuse though you multiply gifts.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I was going to say this was a biblical way of dealing with adultery. One figure even speared his wife and adulterer. It would be an interesting society if that was a legal method of dealing with adultery. I don't think it would be done much because fear would keep people in line. I'm not sure if its the best solution though due to the murder part.

FIXED

Such a shame but I have no sympathy for anyone that knowingly screws someone's wife or girlfriend and gets punished for it. The only exceptions are guys that honestly didn't know if the woman was in a relationship. I say this because some women lie about their relationship status. There are four guys I know of personally who went along this route.

1. The first guy, who I knew since I was a child got caught screwing this guy's girlfriend. He was then beaten up and thrown out of a window. (He ended up with several injuries including a broken arm)
  2. The second guy was more recent. He was also caught in the act. Him and the cheating wife got slapped up and thrown around and they both were forced to walk outside naked while the betrayed husband pointed a loaded gun at them both.
  3. The third guy was actually my uncle. He was trying to fuck this businessman's wife. He later got contacted from said businessman with a threat to make him disappear if he continued trying to flirt with his wife. To this day neither I or my uncle have any clue as to how he got my uncle's number and address.
  4. The fourth guy actually screwed his friend's girlfriend. When he was found out, he got beaten up and his friendship ruined forever.
These kind of murders happen a lot more than what the media is willing to report. As much as people like to say "Blame the cheater not the opportunist"; I can understand any man that snaps at this kind of betrayal; especially if he sees them doing it. There are and were many cultures throughout history (Romans, Vikings, Mongols, etc) in which is there were laws where a man could carry out these kind of killings.

Even here in America and some countries in Europe, it was socially acceptable to challenge a man to a duel or beat him up for even flirting. Though this was more prevalent in the past.

Not saying I condone murder or anything but there are actions and consequences.

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:59 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Barrett is lucky to have survived that.

He didn't survive.

He escaped but was mortally wounded and perished while ringing the buzzer outside an apartment building.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-20-2014 11:31 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:59 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Barrett is lucky to have survived that.

He didn't survive.

He escaped but was mortally wounded and perished while ringing the buzzer outside an apartment building.

Fixed it

Quote: (12-20-2014 09:56 AM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg23650]

You would think the husband would be more than happy to pawn this off to another man.

RIP Raptors-era Chris Bosh and his dinosauroid lover.

Husband should had known dat dese dinosauroid's ain't loyal.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

In Texas this was legal until 1972...

Can't imagine a man catching his long beloved wife (even if she looks like she does) being banged by another man, and just shrugging and saying "that's life". What he did is a lot closer to a natural response.

While one's initial reaction to this might be to kill, one must think about consequences - "do I really want to spend the next 20 years in the pen?"

The best revenge is to take some pictures, maybe even video - and walk away. Then proceed to live well for the rest of your life, its always the best revenge.

Quote: (12-20-2014 04:11 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Can't imagine a man catching his long beloved wife (even if she looks like she does) being banged by another man, and just shrugging and saying "that's life". What he did is a lot closer to a natural response.

I think a lot of guys don't realize how lenient the law (and especially juries) tend to be toward husbands in cases like this, especially if the husband doesn't harm his wife but just kills the lover. It's pretty much the only situation you will find these days where juries will be sympathetic towards a male defendant. It's very hard to get convinctions for murder in such situations, since in most cases its impossible to prove malice and premeditation. Voluntary manslaughter is the charge most likely to stick, and that's usually about a 10 year maximum sentence, with first time offenders realistically serving no more than 2-3 years. To be clear, this only applies in situations where the husband catches the wife and lover in the act, and where he does not harm the wife. In those cases it's very easy for juries to sympathize with the husband, and the dead lover receives very little sympathy.

Do NOT fuck another man's wife and think you can hide behind the law. First of all, a lot of guys aren't even going to be thinking about the law if they catch you balls deep in their wives, and secondly, the law is going to be a lot more lenient toward them than you'd think. You'd also die one of the least sympathetic deaths imaginable outside of suicide bombing.

So really, do not fuck married women. It's a very bad idea.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The frequency with which married women carry on with other men is quite astonishing, they do it with basically no remorse at all. Opening one's eyes to this is the beginning of the red-pill for many scorned men. I know of one woman YOU WOULD NEVER SUSPECT, like EVER: She admits openly to have done untold numbers of dudes, she "learned" this from another married female friend who showed her the ropes.

They are able to hide quite well if they have any brains at all. Don't fool yourself for a minute, this happens in an astonishing number of otherwise normal marriages.

Chris Bosh?

[Image: hi-res-55d4abdc55b1707d4cb1e3a4c599ae46_...h=420&q=75]