rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters During Press Conference

He's weakened the country so bad we can't even show our own films.

So what to do to get feminists and lefties back in his corner? Call on only women at a press conference, thereby making it into a historical event, which distracts people from the real problems.

Marketwatch is reporting on "Obama’s no-boys-allowed press conference": "But what also was notable was who he called on — only female reporters, reportedly the first presidential press conference in which only women have called upon."

Here’s a photo of every reporter Obama called on for a question. The story has some of the Twitter accounts of people gloating about this. You know what to do (the way the Tweets are set up on that page makes it impossible for me to repost them here).

[Image: B5PlHa-CIAEOGuK.png:large]

Quote:Quote:

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters Hideous Monsters with Vaginas During Press Conference

Fixed it for you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The last one looks like Andy Samberg.

How is Obama to blame for that stupid movie getting cancelled?

Besides that, this level of ass kissing to his base isn't a surprise considering the white knighting he did about Ray Rice recently. All men of all colors shifted harder to Republican recently in the past election, including black men. I see that trending as he continues to pander to women like this. Most men are beta but not that fucking stupid.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:15 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Besides that, this level of ass kissing to his base isn't a surprise considering the white knighting he did about Ray Rice recently. All men of all colors shifted harder to Republican recently in the past election, including black men. I see that trending as he continues to pander to women like this. Most men are beta but not that fucking stupid.

The metapolitics of all of this - UVa, Shirtgate, etc. - are going to destroy Hillary's chances.

Watch for her to pander to men to try to turn it around.

He isn't directly responsible. But leaders exude a certain power and countries react accordingly.

President Carter came off as weak and Americans got taken advantage of. His successor, Reagan, was considered strong and countries reacted to that. Obama I think gives the impression of a thinker and an equivocator, someone who bows to other leaders instead of getting them to bend to his will. This sets the tone for a country. I wonder if any of this would be going on if Mitt Romney or John McCain had been elected.

WNB KILL THEM WITH FIRE.

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:28 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

He isn't directly responsible. But leaders exude a certain power and countries react accordingly.

President Carter came off as weak and Americans got taken advantage of. His successor, Reagan, was considered strong and countries reacted to that. Obama I think gives the impression of a thinker and an equivocator, someone who bows to other leaders instead of getting them to bend to his will. This sets the tone for a country. I wonder if any of this would be going on if Mitt Romney or John McCain had been elected.

That's kinda true but cybersecurity failures in the US is not the fault of Obama or Bush. That said, they both haven't done shit to improve compliance and standards enough. They only got involved to spy on us more.

Also Sony has been extremely incompetent in security. First the playstation scandals, then after they cleaned house and hired a cto, they still had huge credit card leaks, etc. None of this is anyone else fault but theirs.

I see where you are trying to go with that comparison but it's much more complex than that.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Obama is hardly to blame for Sony pulling the Interview.

I'll be the first to criticize the President where criticism is due, but this is not such an area. Romney and McCain would do no better.

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Did Fox news tell you that?

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:25 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

The metapolitics of all of this - UVa, Shirtgate, etc. - are going to destroy Hillary's chances.

Watch for her to pander to men to try to turn it around.

I don't think she is smart enough to try to pander to men. Not unless she has analysts and pollsters in her team that are not sjw and only trust math and their projections, and she doesn't fire them.

I don't see the connection between Obama and North Korea (or Chinese hackers helping them) attacking Sony, if they really were the ones behind it.

That is just cowardice from the theater chains, plain and simple.

As far as him pandering to women reporters? Not a huge deal. A lot of those male reporters are little bitchboy ass-kissing sycophants.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:38 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Did Facebook teach you that question?

Sony is not even an American company in the first place. The style in which they operate is very Japanese at the core. Things such as avoid confrontation, saving face, denial, lack of concern for network security, etc.

WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:49 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Sony is not even an American company in the first place. The style in which they operate is very Japanese at the core. Things such as avoid confrontation, saving face, denial, lack of concern for network security, etc.

For some reason I was reminded of this:

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Meh.

I don't think other countries (e.g. China) see us as weak because of Obama, or strong/weak due to any President. I'm sure there is an effect at the margins, but it probably isn't that substantial.

What does make us seem weak is when our graduate programs in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc. are stocked full of foreign students (particularly Chinese), who easily see how much weaker/dumber U.S. students are, and go back to their native countries post-graduation.

Affirmative action (lower admissions standards for women and non-Asian minorities) amplifies this effect, as foreign graduate students go to school alongside domestic peers who are substantially weaker intellectually than they are. I'm sure they also have a snicker at the white guys in suits getting MBAs.

Many of these Chinese hackers are probably U.S. graduate-school trained.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:56 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Meh.

I don't think other countries (e.g. China) see us as weak because of Obama, or strong/weak due to any President. I'm sure there is an effect at the margins, but it probably isn't that substantial.

What does make us seem weak is when our graduate programs in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc. are stocked full of foreign students (particularly Chinese), who easily see how much weaker/dumber U.S. students are, and go back to their native countries post-graduation.

Affirmative action (lower admissions standards for women and non-Asian minorities) amplifies this effect, as foreign graduate students go to school alongside domestic peers who are substantially weaker intellectually than they are. I'm sure they also have a snicker at the white guys in suits getting MBAs.

Many of these Chinese hackers are probably U.S. graduate-school trained.

You're right -- they see us as weak due to a combination of Bush's ineptitude and Obama's lack of reactions to crisis.

*We made a mess of Iraq and it's become more notable for disabled veterans than for the invasion.

*Several US reporters have been killed on Obama's watch and he's offered little to no reaction much less retaliation.

*The country has been swarmed with illegal foreigners on both their watches. Don't think other countries don't see this. This send the message that we are unwilling or unable to take control of our own safety and security. Compare our borders to those of North Korea or Iraq. See the difference? Who would you rather mess with?

*Was there even a response to the 2012 Benghazi attack?

* Sony might not be a US company, but its getting hacked and a major US company getting affected does matter. It matters because they knew there would be little to no blowback so it was fair game.

I'm sure there are other examples. Whatever the case, I still think the female-only-reporter press conference was deliberately set up as a distraction because Americans not being able to watch a movie is a historical precedent -- and not a good one.

I also thought Clinton bombing Iraq in 1998 was a move to distract Americans from the growing Monica Lewinsky scandal. I'm not the only one.

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:45 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

No, but this kind of breathless paranoia and mindless rhetoric is what one hears on Fox news and is responsible for dumbing down political discourse in the country.

Obama has no part in not showing "our own films", even if we concede that he has weakened the country to the point that America's enemies have been emboldened.

In fact, he has made a statement that he disagrees with the film not being shown. And the one of those responsible for caving to N Koreans is a right wing movie theater owner.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...rview.html

So much for Obama being responsible for not being able to show movies.

Google was hacked during Bush and had its intellectual property and algorithms stolen by the Chinese.

Russian carders using Zeus and other financial Trojan Horse attacks have cost the US banking industry billions directly with credit card fraud and break ins.

US drones and air force unmanned units were hit with viruses and malware, Chinese in origin, and it would cost a billion dollars to clean them out, but last time I checked we still haven't.

The Russians attacked the white house servers directly.

I could go on and on. The problem of cyber security is at what point do you respond with force or sanctions without destabilizing the world in the process? Cyber warfare is the newest front of the modern day battlefield. Old tactics from physical fronts don't necessarily translate to the cyber front. No one has a great strategy right now in the white hat and CIO circles on how to address this issue.

In lots of ways this has happened in the past, when you compare it to the old Age of Sail days when pirates would loot and plunder and go hide out in ports sympathetic to them. That's why the Russians and Chinese laugh when we ask for hackers to be extradited. Pirates carried on like this for a very very long time. From the early 1500s until the late 1780s or so. The British Empire and the Spanish lost millions in trade over pirates. Until territory in the new world got settled and the main powers were in place, only then did pirate coves get busted up and most pirates were hung.

Obama and Bush administrations have the same problems. They do not understand technology at all and that there is a big lack of security professionals willing to work in the government that have all the skills they need. Private sector always pays more.

Sony and Toyota both took shortcuts on quality in the name of greed. Toyota skimped on the brakes and thousands of American people died over that. I personally had one of those Camry that failed and I got into a crash. Sony was lazy at first and had servers accepting payments that had not been patched in over 7 months. After they brought in help, it took years to upgrade their systems and secure it because they were so neglectful for years. Think about this, they only found out because a hacker bragged about it. After this passwords were hacked at least 3 more times. It would take an hour to post all the shit they have done in the last 5 years. Some technology magazines have made case studies on how to secure a company using Sony.

Sony has more money than many top companies worldwide but their culture prevents them from giving a fuck. Japan does not force them to do better. The US doesn't have laws for security compliance either. As long as shit makes money they don't give a fuck.

Movies get cancelled all the time. To them it's a small drop in a bucket. They don't need revenge on anyone. The other movies will pick up the slack. Obama vowing revenge is just stupid empty suit saber rattling. 6 months from now he wouldn't have done shit.

God look at those women.

Mostly ugly chicks are power hungry. They will make rules to help other ugly women.

None of them try.

Every unsolicited message I get on a dating site from a fatty I reply:

lose weight

Then delete the message and block them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters Hideous Monsters with Vaginas During Press Conference

Fixed it for you.

[Image: agree2.gif]

Quote: (12-19-2014 06:23 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:45 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

No, but this kind of breathless paranoia and mindless rhetoric is what one hears on Fox news and is responsible for dumbing down political discourse in the country.

Obama has no part in not showing "our own films", even if we concede that he has weakened the country to the point that America's enemies have been emboldened.

In fact, he has made a statement that he disagrees with the film not being shown. And the one of those responsible for caving to N Koreans is a right wing movie theater owner.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...rview.html

So much for Obama being responsible for not being able to show movies.

Making a statement is one thing. But the president is commander-in-chief not a PR person. And that title means he's in charge of the military and our safety. Years ago most presidents served in the military; they weren't just political figureheads.

In my opinion, what a commander-in-chief should have done was found a way to mobilize whatever forces he had to say "This will not go on in our country. We will find a way to show this film."

But beyond that, an infrastructure should already be in place to prevent things like this from happening. Instead, an infrastructure is in place where our country over-polices its own citizens with ridiculous airport searches, highway stops, etc.

The government's job should be to have an airtight border in every respect (real and virtual), respect the citizens, and prevent them from outside threats. That doesn't seem to be happening. If the government spent half as much time preparing for outside threats as it does "monitoring" its own citizens, we wouldn't be in this situation.

And I still think his calling on women only was a distraction. Only now I wonder if it's to lube the country up for Hillary, like that unwatchable show "State of Affairs."

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:36 PM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

Obama is hardly to blame for Sony pulling the Interview.

I'll be the first to criticize the President where criticism is due, but this is not such an area. Romney and McCain would do no better.

I get the feeling McCain would nuke North Korea if it looked at him funny.

[Image: tumblr_mnme76R2Ng1qgeyd8o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mnme76R2Ng1qgeyd8o2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mnme76R2Ng1qgeyd8o3_500.gif]

[Image: B5PlHa-CIAEOGuK.png:large]

[Image: 7752.jpg]