rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I have my exchange semester? need advice

I'm studying for university here in USA in new mexico albuquerque, however i was thinking to do an exchange semester outside of the US.

I'm from Dubai ( united arab emirates) and I'm arab looking. I've been gaming for 5 years which was mostly daygame, so my day game is A game I can almost always close.

I want to know which city is good for a man of my looks that has a big population, which I can go out during the day and sarge lots of women.

I was thinking to go to Madrid, Berlin, Sydney, or melbourne.
a city with lots of women to be found during the day to sarge and are receptive maybe, please let me know of your thoughts and experiences and advice on where should i travel.

Thanks.

You can almost always close playa

Don't need our advice

I wouldn't go to Berlin or Sydney..... Berlin they supposedly hate Turkish and might mistake you for one upon 1st glance, and Syndey I heard is racist as fuck too.

I may be biased but I think you'll kill it in Japan, Melbourne, or Indonesia/Thailand if you can find a good university, they are good for daygame. Do you speak any 2nd language besides Arabic?

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

are they your only options?

You've written a list of worst places to game in the world there!

I speak english fluently and arabic. I can go anywhere in the world literally. however I'm really into white blonde girls. they're my favorite and i think a country that has alot of them would be my poosy paradise. but as I'm doing my exchange semester from august-december it might be very cold in europe.

Quote: (12-16-2014 05:19 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

I wouldn't go to Berlin or Sydney..... Berlin they supposedly hate Turkish and might mistake you for one upon 1st glance, and Syndey I heard is racist as fuck too.

I may be biased but I think you'll kill it in Japan, Melbourne, or Indonesia/Thailand if you can find a good university, they are good for daygame. Do you speak any 2nd language besides Arabic?

Is Melbourne quite different from sydney? since they're in the same country and close to each other.

I think roosh needs to make a rule that you can't start a new thread unless you've got at least 10-20 posts..

Use the search function and try going through some of the older threads as your question has already been answered.

Leave the big expensive cities that every other person thinks about when traveling ie madrid, sydney, berlin as you're a student so they'll surely rape your bank account. Look at south-east asia cities like manila, bangkok, jakarta, cebu

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:01 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

I think roosh needs to make a rule that you can't start a new thread unless you've got at least 10-20 posts..

Use the search function and try going through some of the older threads as your question has already been answered.

Leave the big expensive cities that every other person thinks about when traveling ie madrid, sydney, berlin as you're a student so they'll surely rape your bank account. Look at south-east asia cities like manila, bangkok, jakarta, cebu

do you not know how to read? I only want white girls. I don't like Asian chicks

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:12 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

calm down... You're going to get banned this way especially since you wrote "I only want white girls." There's no need to insult people who are trying to help you

I think America is the best place for you

how Western do you look?

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:25 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

calm down... You're going to get banned this way especially since you wrote "I only want white girls." There's no need to insult people who are trying to help you

how Western do you look?

Bro, u never mentioned that u dnt like asian chicks so chill

If u only want white girls then try hitting up eastern europe, other than that McCoy is right when he says that the US is best for you. Look at some of the data sheets on tier 1 US & Canadian cities. Heck, even try and UNLV(las vegas).

Quote: (12-17-2014 02:32 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

Is Melbourne quite different from sydney? since they're in the same country and close to each other.

Yes, Melbourne is quite different from sydney.
As others said, there are datasheets on these cities on this forum so definitely skim through em.

DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:25 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 02:32 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

As others said, there are datasheets on these cities on this forum so definitely skim through em.

You've clearly never been to Sydney so why spread bullshit? Sydney is not racist, or at the very least much less racist then most Western cities. The only group that a sizable amount of people don't like is Muslims, but still studies show Australia is one of the least racist countries in the developed world, second only to Canada.

Even then I'd strongly recommend against coming here though for game especially on exchange. All the Aussie kids want to go on exchange to America to experience the American college party life. Most kids here commute to university and almost no one lives on campus (half the dorms are exchanges and the rest country kids), so there are no dorm parties, Greek scene or on campus nightlife to speak of. It's basically a larger, adult version of high school. The reason is the population is extremely concentrated in a handful of big coastal cities (more than half live in Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland alone), so all the universities are there too which means very few people need to move out of home to study.

Learn some Russian and go to Moscow/Russia. It's cheap right now and will be for the foreseeable future. And what you learn about Russian women, you can bring back to the UAE, assuming you return home. There are tons of Russians who visit and live there (though I would imagine the number visiting will be going down due to the economic downturn).

Quote: (12-17-2014 07:28 AM)Kissinger2014 Wrote:  

Learn some Russian and go to Moscow/Russia. It's cheap right now and will be for the foreseeable future. And what you learn about Russian women, you can bring back to the UAE, assuming you return home. There are tons of Russians who visit and live there (though I would imagine the number visiting will be going down due to the economic downturn).

If ur considering about going to a country where u'll have to learn another language then why not rather hit up colombia or brazil? They'll be plenty of white chicks that side and it'll be warm unlike the cold weather u'll experience is Russia

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:14 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:25 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

how Western do you look?

Bro, u never mentioned that u dnt like asian chicks so chill

If u only want white girls then try hitting up eastern europe, other than that McCoy is right when he says that the US is best for you. Look at some of the data sheets on tier 1 US & Canadian cities. Heck, even try and UNLV(las vegas).

There are white chicks in Asia, just not many.

If you're in the US and you can almost always close, why go on exchange to find white girls? I would go to Jordan if I were you.

Quote: (12-17-2014 07:20 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:25 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

You've clearly never been to Sydney so why spread bullshit? Sydney is not racist, or at the very least much less racist then most Western cities. The only group that a sizable amount of people don't like is Muslims, but still studies show Australia is one of the least racist countries in the developed world, second only to Canada.

Even then I'd strongly recommend against coming here though for game especially on exchange.

Relax bro, said i heard it's racist. Take a chill pill

[Image: whatever.gif]

Madrid can be quite cheap, even Berlin is not that expensive unless you compare both of them with SEA of course.

I'd personally go anywhere outside of the Anglosphere, it's a year abroad, you might as well experience a significantly different culture. If you are into white girls, think EE, the Baltics etc. I'd avoid Madrid unless you know Spanish or are willing to learn.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Dont goto a tier 1 canadian city if you just want white girls.

Its like a needle in a hay stack.

I'm not looking for the whole collage scene party. I'm mainly concerned with daygame. I thought being in a big city I would have alot of chicks to game. Learning a new language is a long road since a semester is only 3-4 months. The reason i thought Australia would be good is that sydney or melbourne are heavily populated so i can do daygame almost anywhere with alot of girls. + they speak english so I wouldnt have problem communicating with them and it would be summer.
I was fine here doing my normal daygame, but then winter came and its fucking hard since no girls are outside due to the cold and I don't really like the nightlife scene so daygame is my priority.

Quote: (12-18-2014 04:22 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

I was fine here doing my normal daygame, but then winter came and its fucking hard since no girls are outside due to the cold and I don't really like the nightlife scene so daygame is my priority.

Just a word of advice since u dont like nightgame, start looking into online game too. Only doing daygame will squeeze you in terms of the girls you will be going after.

Quote: (12-18-2014 04:22 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

I'm not looking for the whole collage scene party. I'm mainly concerned with daygame. I thought being in a big city I would have alot of chicks to game.

The size of the city doesnt really relate to having a lot of chicks to game. To give u an example davao city has around 1 million people but theres still tons of chicks to game on durring the day.

Quote: (12-16-2014 01:43 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

I'm studying for university here in USA in new mexico albuquerque, however i was thinking to do an exchange semester outside of the US.

I'm from Dubai ( united arab emirates) and I'm arab looking. I've been gaming for 5 years which was mostly daygame, so my day game is A game I can almost always close.

I want to know which city is good for a man of my looks that has a big population, which I can go out during the day and sarge lots of women.

a city with lots of women to be found during the day to sarge and are receptive maybe, please let me know of your thoughts and experiences and advice on where should i travel.

Thanks.

Madrid - Big population and Big nightlife (and daylife). Spanish people don't like Arabs.
Berlin - Big population, lotsa fatties and "alternative" chics and culture. Too many turkish/arabs. Even though germans do not admit it, Arabs are only supposed to work on kebab shops and do other types of shit work that Germans don't want to do.

Never been to Australia, so cannot comment onthat.

Quote: (12-18-2014 11:00 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Thanks.

Madrid - Big population and Big nightlife (and daylife). Spanish people don't like Arabs.
Berlin - Big population, lotsa fatties and "alternative" chics and culture. Too many turkish/arabs. Even though germans do not admit it, Arabs are only supposed to work on kebab shops and do other types of shit work that Germans don't want to do.

I thought madrid was a city which has alot of diversity where you would find alot of people from different countries.

I can't comment on Spain or Germany but Australian University life sucks balls, for both day and night game. The decent looking women who study here are also extremely snobby and/or have boyfriends.

Quote: (12-18-2014 10:42 PM)basicmale Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2014 11:00 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Thanks.

I thought madrid was a city which has alot of diversity where you would find alot of people from different countries.

Diversity does not mean Acceptance.
And, as you well know, different people from different countries are rated differently. On the bottom of the scale you will find Arabs and Black guys. Stay away from the black or arab guy sterotype and you just moved up on the scale.