rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Western/Eastern Europe for winter break?

Winter break is coming up for me. It will last for about a month. I know its stupid I didn't plan this in advance, but it's a complicated story I won't get into here.

I'm interested in south America, western and Eastern Europe. In addition to being interested in the women in those countries, I also just want to experience friendly locals. Western Europe also appeals to me because I may want to move there in the future for my career

However, since I can't speak much Spanish or any other foreign languages, I heard it will be very hard to game Mexican, Brazilian, and Colombian women. That's why I would rather head to Europe

However, I know that the temperatures are cold in Europe in the winter, but I have lived in cold temperatures like that before. The main issue is that I heard people will supposedly be less social when it's cold. Is that true? Are there other destinations that would be better over this winter break?

Man if you can afford something...it's Mid-December..and just a few weeks ago, ticket prices were $900.00 from Texas cities to Mexican beaches.

I think cost is your biggest enemy right now for booking anything (my problem at least)

Quote: (12-16-2014 12:23 AM)boss13 Wrote:  

The main issue is that I heard people will supposedly be less social when it's cold. Is that true? Are there other destinations that would be better over this winter break?

Perhaps, but i found a lot of people still went out during the week to bars and such in the winter when i was in EE, your benefit here is your not mixed up in the swarm of tourists, so it's easier to meet locals.

You'll be paying a stack of cash to travel anywhere this time of year. It's holidays season and everyone is flying back to see their families taking out seating availability and driving up prices x 3.