rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2015 - Ukraine VS Poland
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
I researched this quite a bit and If I would be going by few years old threads then PL would be nobrainer but recent threads like this one put me off a little.

About me: 24 years old(but look like 20-22, I usually get most interest from 18yrs olds), tall and dirty blonde hair. I prefer to do online game.
Where do you think I would do better with girls ?

How about cost of living? My budget just for rent is around €500, where would I get better furnished apartment in center ? From what I've seen it's pretty much the same ?

I don't speak any Russian but I am fairly fast learner and it is a little similar to my native tongue + I've been looking to learn new language anyway so it's kind of a double-edged sword.

Leaving in next few days and at this point it really is a coinflip - Any advice is much appreciated.
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
Man... Is it really necessary to start another new thread about this?
There is so much stuff written about these two countries.
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
Quote: (12-15-2014 10:47 PM)ballybally Wrote:  

Leaving in next few days and at this point it really is a coinflip - Any advice is much appreciated.

Here is my advice:
You're at a loss for where to go, and you're asking a forum of strangers to make a decision for you. Being indecisive is a feminine trait. The women of EE, and most women in general, don't like men who act like women. You should start making decisions for yourself and not relying on strangers to do it for you. You'll get laid more for it and be happier overall.
Good luck with your decision.
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
I think Roosh did a whole post about this on his blog. The search function is your friend in this case.
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
There is a lot of info on the forum. But keep in mind we all see things differently. You may just have to scout both places and then decide. If you are using logic, you would probably go to the one you think you would like less first, then the one you think you would like more. So that you can try to minimize another bit of travel going back to the first place.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
015 - Ukraine VS Poland
Leaving in the next few days why?

Sounds like you have more homework to do (search function)