rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best Sex You Ever Had?

I've been looking up the different sex threads on the forum. We have a lot of threads about approaching, game, etc, but lately I've been into the sex part of the equation.

A lot of game focuses on getting the sex, but lately I've been focusing how to have the most enjoyable sex possible.

I think it is interesting how sex changes based on the chemistry you have with a girl. Like when I'm hanging out with a girl and we are talking, I'm looking at her and wondering what the sex would be like, how she would move, how she would kiss, etc. Then once I get the bang I like to compare it to what I thought it would be like.

So here's the question:

What is the best sex you have ever had?

or

What was the most enjoyable sex you ever had?

The best sex I ever had was in Brazil. It was my first night there. We had sex four times in one hour. She must of been a prostitute before she became a teacher. It was how she moved her hips when she was on top. Short strokes, rapid motion. Her whole upper body didn't move but her ass moved up and down like a piston on a 69 Chevelle. She was saying some crazy shit during sex.

I used to believe it was all psychology, in the head, but after sleeping with an increased amount of women. For me, It all comes down to how tight they are. I don't have the best prostate in the world but it only take me a few pumps to know if I will be 10 minutes or 2 hours. I much prefer 10 minutes.

Everyone is different.

One was a virgin who was house sitting, the sex wasn't necessarily wild or crazy, but just knowing I was the first one to hit it, on top of her being incredibly tight made it unreal.

The other was the first time having sex with an ex girlfriend. Had the dirtiest mouth, craziest sex. She was 4'9 and liked it rough, which I wasn't too used to, but there's nothing like conquering someone half your size. Made for the craziest person to be dating, I don't recommend.

When it all comes down to it (no pun intended) it is all about the tightness. You always remember the tight pussies.

Best sex, a one night stand with a curvy biracial chick I knew through a mutual friend. Little foreplay. Pussy so tight and not too wet. Chick was gyrating under me and crying like I was killing her. Lasted 5 minutes but still.

Don't debate me.

Hmmm..... highlights... way back on my twenty something birthday, this athletic chic was blowing me while I was standing and as I looked down I saw her smooth round butt bouncing with every stroke. A few years ago, I was banging my current number two from behind while gripping that fine ass......... My current lady riding me and saying with a wicked grin on her face, “you love this Caribbean pussy, don’t you.” Deflowering a tight law student way back then (buttah face, but still!).

The best sex I've had was with a Norwegian girl with huge titties. I think I was extremely excited to get this flag and we both got a little bit drunk and wanted each other like crazy..it was a one night stand. The first time I rawdogged a random girl because she wanted me in her right when we got back to my place. I couldn't come which made it even better for her but she came, then it didn't take me long to come when I had that psychological thing out of my mind. The next day we had even better sex. She had a funny accent and fuck me eyes [Image: smile.gif]. She wasn't the best girl ever but she was pretty sexy and had a slut face [Image: smile.gif]

The second best sex I've had was with a brazilian girl when I was an exchange student. Biggest tits and she was tight. She she was on me I came pretty fast because she had the best movement I ever felt.

I have a thing for flags..

In Rio de Janeiro. During Carnival. Took me 5 minutes from meeting her before she decided to take back to her place. I fucked her for 3 hours straight without stopping. The chick was crazy in bed. She was begging me to call her again as I left the next morning. Never saw her again.

If I racked my brain I could probably answer this one

This question is like naming your favorite all time movie/song

Could answer now - but I'll probably change it 5 minutes from now

MDP

Quote: (12-15-2014 03:39 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

When it all comes down to it (no pun intended) it is all about the tightness. You always remember the tight pussies.

And people wonder why I like Asians. [Image: smile.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Brazil seems to be well represented here so far. Color me surprised.

To me it's about chemistry. There was a girl where kissing her was like an electric shock, and the feel of her naked body was tremendous. When I ate her out, it was the best experience I've ever had of doing it. It's like I had some sort of connection with her and could feel her arousal as she built up to an orgasm. As she got close, her legs would quiver super fast. I don't think a person could shake their legs that fast voluntarily. Fucking her was intense in every position we tried. After we finished, I was so blissed out it was like I was high, even though I was otherwise sober.

I was with another girl one time where she wasn't especially pretty, but for some reason, my dick felt extra good when I was fucking her. As I was building up to my orgasm, there was a feeling of pleasure that I describe as feeling "sweet", but I only use that word because I don't know any other word to use. I sort of remember the feeling, but I've never felt it again.

Even with the less exceptional experiences, I find some girls make me cum easily and it feels super good, and some other girls barely do it for me. I can't necessarily say its a matter of tightness for me. Also, it's not a matter of physical attractiveness. I've had some women I found visually very attractive, but felt very little connection when I was kissing and fucking, whereas other girls that were plainer were very pleasurable in bed. Like I said, I think it comes down to chemistry between me and the girl.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I love sex, but there's something about a blow job that is amazing so I'll share my two best. I don't know how to rate them (best vs 2nd best) because they were so different:

First one was with the girl that I call "the best thing I never had" for reasons that are too lengthy to list here. Suffice it to say that I had a long drawn out situation (when I was still sufficiently blue pill enough to let it happen) that hadn't resulted in any kissing but there was a LOT of attraction there for both of us. She had a BF at the time that was out of the country and in the end I couldn't stand it anymore and cavemanned her into a hot makeout session. Then she took me to the bedroom where she laid me down and proceeded to give me the most skilled/enthusiastic/sexy as fuck blowjob ever. By far the best BJ I'd ever received (at the time).

Second, from my blog:

Quote:Quote:

I came back [from Vegas] blueballed up (I’m NOT paying for nothing to happen in the VIP room) and called up Maria.

She came over and I told her she needed to pay for her bad behaviour earlier. She blew me while I played with her clit and she made me come not once, not twice, but three times. She just kept going and it kept feeling so good. Never have I busted twice from the same blowjob, much less three times. WOW.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Well, I will add another one for Brazilian women. I met a girl on Tinder and on the 2nd date we went back to my place and fucked like crazy for about 15 minutes, at which point I came. We were spooning for a while and then she starts rubbing my dick and whispers "Which do you want, ass or pussy?" Having never done anal I tried putting it in her ass but it was nearly impossible with no lube.

What's funny though is that I put my dick back in her pussy thinking that I finally got it in her ass (it was dark and I was drunk) so then I'm fucking her again and the whole time I'm thinking about how similar the ass feels to her pussy. Eventually I just realized I was being a drunk idiot and was fucking her pussy the whole time.

I returned home after a year of training in another state, went out that night, blacked out, and lost my phone. SOOO I hit up this girl on facebook and schedudled a date for drinks. We go out and my game is on point before I know it we're kissing at the bar. Eventually music comes up as a topic and we're talking about how Ja Rule in the early 2000's with Ashanti was awesome. She agrees and after some more talking and kissing I suggest we go back to her place to listen to music--she agrees.
We arrive and dont even listen to the music lmao. Out on the balcony we start making out at which point she says "I have to go to the restroom" and leaves. She comes back with some soft lmr and we start making out again but now her mouth tastes like fresh gum.... game on lol.

So at this point in my life I have been trying to convince girls that to let me tie them up and this time I come out and say "I want to tie you up and tease you". I find a headband to blindfold her and I use her graduation sash to tie her hands above her head around her bed post.
I proceed to POUND her out thanks to my fine navigation of whiskey dick. It was awesome to have that much control over her--I flipped her around, put her legs wherever I wanted. Did I mention that before we I tied her up I took off her skirt and no panties

Tying girls up:
[Image: four-stars.jpg]

The best part about all this is we had a bad ending to our relations and she has a bf now but that graduation sash still hangs in her room LOL

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

I find that the most memorable sex are the times where the girl says some really kinky filthy shit. It almost always makes me...

[Image: keep+posting+_06d5b65cf3f41a5b4a3df18f56196fdb.gif]

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (12-15-2014 06:04 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

First one was with the girl that I call "the best thing I never had" for reasons that are too lengthy to list here. Suffice it to say that I had a long drawn out situation (when I was still sufficiently blue pill enough to let it happen) that hadn't resulted in any kissing but there was a LOT of attraction there for both of us. She had a BF at the time that was out of the country and in the end I couldn't stand it anymore and cavemanned her into a hot makeout session. Then she took me to the bedroom where she laid me down and proceeded to give me the most skilled/enthusiastic/sexy as fuck blowjob ever. By far the best BJ I'd ever received (at the time).

Seems like these situations are always the hottest. Interestingly enough, a sense of urgency is hot for some reason.

My best lay was this girl I had been hanging out with but didn't bang until the night I was left town. We hung out all day long but she wouldn't give it up. I had an early flight that was leaving in a couple hours when she finally gave it up. Choking, hair pulling, it was the best passionate rough sex I could whip up.

My second girlfriend. We basically learned sex on one another and we tried all sorts of weird shit. She was always super fucking passionate and realy into pretty much everything we did.

After I broke things off with her (she'd been lying to me about how much she drank) things only got better. She would show up at my house plastered off her face at 3 in the morning pounding on my door screaming for me to come out and fight her like a man.

I'd answer the door and tell her I wouldn't fight her but I would fuck her. She'd come in and we'd have crazy passionate sex all the while she would be screaming about how much she hated me. Great stuff.

Quote: (12-15-2014 09:00 PM)M.D.Douche Wrote:  

My second girlfriend. We basically learned sex on one another and we tried all sorts of weird shit. She was always super fucking passionate and realy into pretty much everything we did.

After I broke things off with her (she'd been lying to me about how much she drank) things only got better. She would show up at my house plastered off her face at 3 in the morning pounding on my door screaming for me to come out and fight her like a man.

I'd answer the door and tell her I wouldn't fight her but I would fuck her. She'd come in and we'd have crazy passionate sex all the while she would be screaming about how much she hated me. Great stuff.

That is awesome. Who had the quote, "You look like you want to fuck or fight, either way it's gonna be a good time" I can't remember?

(copied this from the ecstasy thread, its the story of the most intense orgasm I will ever have)

I will tell the story I mentioned in my older post about the only time I got hard and busted on E. Me and a buddy pop some E and walk like 2 miles to meet this young girl I that had been talking shit on AOL (its what old timers used when the internet first came along) So we walk to a school where she is to meet us. She eventually sneaks out and meets up. We go up in the woods beside the school and me and my buddy have no game at this point we are rolling face and just talking about how happy we are haha. She the ask us "are you guys gonna help me take my clothes off or what?" So that gets the ball rolling my buddy starts banging her while she gives me head. Neither one of us have a condom but it didnt phase my buddy. He ends up busting and shes asking me if I want to bang her, even in my MDMA'd up state I know that knocking up this young girl is not something I wanna do. I tell her since I don't have a condom I will only bang her in the butt. She says "but it will hurt" I assure her it will be ok >[Image: smile.gif] So I am banging her in the butt in the woods and it just starts thundering like crazy.. like vibrating your chest thunder..I am pumping away and all of a sudden I just feel like a animal.... We are in the woods, its thundering, I'm raw inside a young new ass and I feel possesd. I grab her hair and shove her face in the dirt and yell "You hear that thunder? thats me cumming girl" and I proceed to have the most intense primal orgasm of my life.. I'm yelling/moaning all these crazy ass sounds it scared my buddy hes like dude calm down. An that my friends was the most intense orgasm I will ever had. I have accepted that there will never be a time in my life I will feel like that again. Then she walked back to her house and it started pouring down the rain and we had to walk 2 miles back to my house in it but I didn't give a fuck,,, I felt the high from the MDMA and the high from the primal sex and welcomed the rain.

Side note. This girl stalked me for about 3 years after this experience. At first she was just a dependable fuck buddy, she would come to my apartment during her lunch breaks from work and bring me food and I would face fuck her, film myself blowing a huge load on her face then send her back to work. But after I met another girl I got serious with (the same girl I'm still pretty much dating and have been for 10 years) she started super stalking me. Sitting out in her car in front of my house all night, doing shit to my girlfriends car when she would stay over, loads of weird shit.

Another interesting story about this stalker girl, eventually I convince my girl friend we should all have a 3 some. But I end up taking some xanax and drinking to much alcohol to pull it off correctly, so I end up locking my girlfriend in the bedroom and banging stalker girl on the couch... MY girl friend was crying in the bedroom I think I was not pleasant about locking her in there... I dont bust fucking stalker girl so I go in the bed room and make my crying girlfriend finish me off with BJ.... I was a ruthless cat when I was younger, I'm not sure how me and LTR lasted through some of this shit. I used to break up with LTR every summer so I could bang summer bunnies and take her back in September when summer was over, I would have her come over and help me clean my house cause I was having other hoes over that night. As fate has it we are still together today.

I think as I am getting older in life I am chasing my glory days of being young, hung and carefree. I am still banging out college aged girls but its not the same. I think I associate banging the young girls with just that carefree feeling I had when I was younger. So in my mind I think banging out young girls will make me feel like that again. It does not however but I keep trying. An obviously its still a lot of fun banging hot 18 year old girls.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-15-2014 07:53 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

I find that the most memorable sex are the times where the girl says some really kinky filthy shit. It almost always makes me...

[Image: keep+posting+_06d5b65cf3f41a5b4a3df18f56196fdb.gif]

I like it when a girl moans intensely but doesn't speak

In my experience, psycho girls with borderline personality disorder (high maintenance) are usually the best in the sack. They go to town. The third woman I was with after losing my virginity was a married Japanese woman in her low 30s that was like this. She loved any position and was very vocal. She was really good at moving her hips. Although she had had a couple of kids, her V was still fairly tight. Too bad she was a psycho. Even though it has been 15 years, if I ran into her again I might try to throw her another one just because it was so good.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:40 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

In my experience, psycho girls with borderline personality disorder (high maintenance) are usually the best in the sack. They go to town. The third woman I was with after losing my virginity was a married Japanese woman in her low 30s that was like this. She loved any position and was very vocal. She was really good at moving her hips. Although she had had a couple of kids, her V was still fairly tight. Too bad she was a psycho. Even though it has been 15 years, if I ran into her again I might try to throw her another one just because it was so good.

I have an ex who had BPD when I was 16. I didn't know what that even was back then. Last summer we hung out a couple times, and it was insane. I will never forget when she got on top and started moving her hips like my cock was going to disappear at any second. Then I remember just pile driving her into the bed and she just let go. Her mouth was just kind of hanging open and her legs started trembling. That was a fucking orgasm.

A couple of years ago I met up with a hot blond Czech girl. She was wearing a black leather skirt and top. Fucking hell I was saying to myself on seeing her. After a few drinks we go back to hers for a nightcap. 10mins later she is on her back on her bed. I notice a pair of handcuffs on he floor which I pick up and start to put on her (and through the bars in the headboard). When I have her tied up, she looks up at me and says "Now, don't kill me" and winks at me. Loved it.

As has been said I think its not just the sex but the personality and she was a cracker.

Stripper I dated a couple years ago. Best sex ever so far for sure. Best beej was from this 6.5 I dated this summer. Still fresh and still miss it - whatever keep banging on.

Good story with the stripper:

She ended up cheating on me and was a complete druggie and pathological liar with intense daddy issues (no surprises here so far) so needless to say we didn't go out very long About 2 weeks after I broke things off with her I wanted to go to this music festival in the Great Lakes (12 hours from me) and didn't know anyone else spontaneous enough to go with me on a whim. I texted her and she was down. I picked her up in my van and we basically just road tripped and fucked the entire weekend. Pulled over at truck stops and on the side of the road, fuck all over the hotel room, fucked on the way back; was a great "goodbye" looking back at it. What a whore.

For me it's the current woman I'm seeing. 27yo Vietnamese American girl (I'm 43) met her on Tinder back in Sept and we lost touch due to scheduling and my traveling for work. Recently started seeing each other again and I forgot the pure joy of seeing a younger woman. I've never been with a more sexually responsive and orgasmic woman. No nagging, no angry bitterness, no rules, no drama, no using sex as a bargaining tool. Just great sex and fun. We see each other once a week and text every day or two. I'm continuing to spin plates and pursue new leads but it's nice having her in the rotation and I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend with her.