rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorists hold 13 hostages in Sydney chocolate Shop

Made the hostages hold up a Jihadi flag in the window. One guy might have a bomb strapped to him, one guy has a shotgun.

Don't think this will end well. Live stream here:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/17...ve-sydney/

Hooray for Multiculturism!

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:19 PM)Todd LeFondler Wrote:  

Please elaborate as it appears you believe there is some cause and effect here.

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:25 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Not interested in discussing this, only the current situation.

How unlucky do you have to be, to be in this shop when they walk in. Poor bastards, I hope they can get out ok.

Opera house has been evacuated and all air traffic rerouted.

Apparently it's at a Lindt chocolate shop.

ISIS or whatever flavor of the month Islamic fundamentalist group doing this probably have no idea what they are dealing with when they threaten the chocolate supply of the feminist land whale contingent. Shit just got real.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Isis seem to have really inspired a lot of terrorists, in a way that 9/11 never did.

Perhaps it's the fact they've gained a country, and unlike the Taliban they aren't illiterate.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

If it all goes sour I think there could be a Cronulla riots 2.0 on Australia's hands.

Groups like ISIS and the such attracts recent converts or Muslim immigrants who have failed to integrate / assimilate to the local culture and values of their new country.

Photo of the chocolate shop window:

[Image: B42uliVCIAEC_uo.jpg]

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:29 PM)Todd LeFondler Wrote:  

Then why say it in the first place if you're not going to elaborate?

[Image: troll.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:44 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:29 PM)Todd LeFondler Wrote:  

Then why say it in the first place if you're not going to elaborate?

[Image: troll.gif]

There are 13 people who are quite likely about to die in Australia's first ever terrorist attack and all you care about is nitpicking people's posts.

Please grow up.

I hate to say this, but it is true, this is blowback for supporting the USA and its stupid war against ISIS.

I'm not getting the walking-on-eggshells, "what exactly are you implying?" vibe. These gentlemen wouldn't be here doing this if anyone and everyone from the Middle East were welcomed into the country with open arms in the first place.

Terrorist asking to talk to the prime minister on the radio.

I don't quite get the psychology of this. I've read it's better to drag things out and tire out the hostage takers, that it increases the survival rate of victims, but my speculation would be if you SWAT suckers like this into oblivion immediately on hearing of the situation it would reduce future motivation to do it.

Maybe the best practices are changing since the criminals can now get their message onto the internet and people will watch the ongoing events for the drama. In the past the news media controlled what would get out, and the criminals would feel isolated and that their endeavor was pointless.

If all the media available was the initial posting " We have the Lindt store and we demand..." BOOM SWAT breaches the door and they had no time to spew their bullshit online, the appeal of the 10 minutes of fame until SWAT gets there would be more limited.

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:50 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

I hate to say this, but it is true, this is blowback for supporting the USA and its stupid war against ISIS.

The USA doesn't have a war against ISIS so much as it has a war FOR Israel.

Yep, I've feared something like this would happen for a while now [Image: sad.gif]

Fucked up.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

They need to handle this Soviet style. No fucking around.
Quote:Quote:

Six years later, in October 1985, Alpha Group was dispatched to war-torn Beirut, Lebanon. The Kremlin was informed of the kidnapping of four Soviet diplomats by the militant group, the Islamic Liberation Organization (a radical offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood). It was believed that this was retaliation for the Soviet support of Syrian involvement in the Lebanese Civil War.[16] However, by the time Alpha arrived, one of the hostages had already been killed. Through a network of supporting KGB operatives, members of the task-force identified each of the perpetrators involved in the crisis, and once identified, began to take the relatives of these militants as hostages. Following the standard Soviet policy of no negotiations with terrorists, some of the hostages taken by Alpha Group were dismembered, and their body parts sent to the militants. The warning was clear: more would follow unless the remaining hostages were released immediately. The show of force worked, and for a period of 20 years no Soviet or Russian officials were taken captive, until the 2006 abduction and murder of four Russian embassy staff in Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Group
[Image: 5898900948_6cddbac040_z.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

No it's blowback for letting millions of 'refugees' into your country. You guys think this is some ISIS dude from Syriah?

My money is on homegrown terrorists, born and raise, radicalized in a talk with two tongues Sydney mosque.

Quote: (12-14-2014 08:20 PM)berserk Wrote:  

No it's blowback for letting millions of 'refugees' into your country. You guys think this is some ISIS dude from Syriah?

My money is on homegrown terrorists, born and raise, radicalized in a talk with two tongues Sydney mosque.

Agreed although I'd add that they might have been trained by ISIS in the Middle East and then came with a "license to kill" from a Taliban or ISIS emir / sheik as it is often the case.

This is bad, innocent people die, more surveillance power for the government

Can anyone get a link to a live feed in the US? That one the OP posted doesn't work for US people.

This is happening pretty close to where I work, good thing i'm not there at the moment.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Pic of the gunman:

[Image: B42-ihsCUAAovcT.png]

Quote: (12-14-2014 08:30 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Can anyone get a link to a live feed in the US? That one the OP posted doesn't work for US people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=nvzpSvyyZis

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...