rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What did they do wrong? the US, Australia, Canada and the UK societies...

1) short supply of beautiful women
2) males pushed to selfimprovement
3) insane competition to date a few decent women ( they are only considered beautiful within their countries but pale when compared to women overseas)
4) even uglier/fatter women do get a bunch of betas waiting for them..

Is it product of religion? market? wealth? whats the reason that those women in the anglosphere turned into entitled lazy whales, and the men do nothing but seek for self-improvement to compete for them??

How could you take advantage of that whole infernal situation?

Great thread for the travel forum bro!

Let's not exagerate US, Australia and Canada still have tons of beautiful women let's be real.

You are right that it's a very dire time for Beta's and for society in general with feminism and SJW coming strong, but for people with game and veterans you can do major damages, knowing game is actually a humongous advantage and trump card in all circumstances with women.

I have to say though...beautiful slim women are easier in France than in Canada (Qc) because the ones that are slim are in greater supplies. Almost no fatties so there's less entitlement.

Quote: (12-12-2014 01:33 PM)Saruman Wrote:  

Let's not exagerate US, Australia and Canada still have tons of beautiful women let's be real.

You are right that it's a very dire time for Beta's and for society in general with feminism and SJW coming strong, but for people with game and veterans you can do major damages, knowing game is actually a humongous advantage and trump card in all circumstances with women.

You are missing a point here.

1) There are beautiful women but the amount is small % wise compared to those outside of the anglosphere, and it has to do a lot with obesity rates... although it isnt a lone reason.

2) You are basically agreeing with me when you point out that people with game and veterans do major damages, which points out how do you have to work out your ass to get laid with women that wouldnt be much effort overseas...lesser effort and bigger prize...

In my opinion. It all follows the Maslow's pyramind. Once a guy has enough to live comfortably for himself, he starts focusing on luxuries (dressing well/being more cultural) and self improvement (fitness). All developed countries have fairly good employment and quality of life indices. This includes not only Anglosphere but also countries like Germany/Benelux. France/Sweden, I reckon have somehow managed to maintain some standards since beauty and aesthetics is deeply embedded in their cultures.

Since Poland gets a lot of praise here I'll take example of Warsaw, which is the capital and richest city. As expected the average quality of guys here is far more than guys in, for example, Krakow. Meanwhile it's completely the opposite in case of women. Girls in Krakow are much more prettier, sweet and feminine since they need to have those characteristics to stay competitive for a small pool of quality men.

When women see they have top notch men lining up for them, why bother starving and taking the pain to do squats?

This is a really fascinating question. Although wealth is an important factor, there seems to be something especially wrong with gender relations in these former-British colonies, compared to other equally rich nations. Some thoughts:

1) Note that all these countries speak English as a first language. English is a very gender-neutral language. For instance, in spanish and many other languages, all nouns are either masculine or feminine, whereas no since distinction exists in English. This can affect the way people think, resulting in less differentiation between the behavior of men and women.

2) Some genetic studies have shown that northwest europeans actually have less differentiation between men and women. One study looks at the ratio between the 2nd/4th finger (an indicator for testosterone), and notes the men and women are much more similar in Britain compared to those countries South and East.

http://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2014/10/...re-co.html

3) The Protestant religion, which is dominant in those countries (as opposed to Catholicism), emphasizes individualism and a personal interpretation of the Bible, compared to a more hierarchical obedience to patriarchal authority (ex. Pope). This can affect the perception of males leadership roles in society.

Something about the english culture/language brings out the worst in woman. Compare and contrast Spanish, UK and French women, then Spanish, British and French carribean women.

The lack of gender is an interesting point in English. Even German which is in the same family of languages as English still retains masculine, feminine and neuter. One language feature that seems unique to English among Euro languages is girls can say "Hey I'm just gonna hang out with a friend", could be guy or girl its ambiguous. In other languages it would be obvious who she was with.

I've noticed with few exceptions when in Asia and South America that the girls who are attracted to English culture the most and can communicate in English best are usually 1 or 2 steps down in the attractiveness scale. They also tend to be the most feminist and have comparatively worst attitudes. Usually sluts too (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I even dated a South American girl long term in an English country although we normally communicated 90% of the time in Spanish whenever she would switch to English I noticed she acted a lot bitchier. I eventually told her to only speak to me in Spanish and she was so much sweeter.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Delete

If they want to be like that, fuck it. I'll avoid them and shame any man who dips that low.

Remember if enough of us do it something will change, we need to shame men with landwhales.

I cannot go a single day without
[Image: facepalm.png]
Over a good looking guy with a nasty troll, and there are always 2-10 I see daily!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I asked about something relevant here and the answers are awesome:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43058-...#pid899664

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Collectivism vs Individualism

For the most part the more a country skews toward individualistic, the more accepted or desired it is for women to be unique: fat, tattooed, masculine. The more collectivist the more acceptable it is to shame others for being fat, masculine, etc. Unfortunately, Individualism is spreading.

Here's a site that lists the countries by individualism.
http://www.clearlycultural.com/geert-hof...vidualism/

To me, it just comes down to a culture of self entitlement. Wealth does not always have to equal unattractiveness. But wealthier countries tend to lead more sedentary lifestyles and not work jobs that require any active movement. It's fine if you don't move around a lot at your job, but if you don't regularly make time to exercise and eat healthy you'll be fat.

This is where the self entitlement comes in. I'm not sure where the idea that you can be a fat piece of crap and still deserve to have someone find you attractive comes from, but it's toxic and has spread like wild fire in "rich" countries with a high standard of living like the USA.

Why isn't this found in countries like Spain, Poland, or other countries with money but no obesity epidemic? It's probably a cultural thing if I had to guess. Women there take pride in how they look and eat healthy along with taking care of themselves despite having a high standard of living. They want to look good to find a quality man, have kids and lead a quality life. American women think they deserve all these things but many put zero effort into attracting mates. And then beta males enable them by accepting over weight and ugly women.

Women are a reflection of men in society.
I type this as I watch UFC and two broads fighting each other, notice you never see non Anglo girls doing this crap.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-12-2014 06:56 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Why isn't this found in countries like Spain, Poland, or other countries with money but no obesity epidemic? It's probably a cultural thing if I had to guess. Women there take pride in how they look and eat healthy along with taking care of themselves despite having a high standard of living. They want to look good to find a quality man, have kids and lead a quality life.

I think you're spot on here.. it's very much cultural. The importance of looking attractive is drilled into women at a young age from more traditional backgrounds by there parents and grandparents.. if a Ukrainian girl shaved the side of her head, her grandmother would probably tell her 'No man is going to want you looking like that'. If she was overweight her family would shame her on the grounds that she wouldn't be able to find a man looking like that..

But within the anglosphere this kind of behaviour is celebrated and embraced by society as individualism, with little to no care for it's destructive impact on the traditional family foundation.

Quote: (12-12-2014 08:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Women are a reflection of men in society.
I type this as I watch UFC and two broads fighting each other, notice you never see non Anglo girls doing this crap.
Actually this one isn't true.

Japan has long history of female MMA, girls like Megumi Fuji or Satoko Shinashi are/were considered TOP 10 Pound for Pound in female's MMA. Also, unlike in USA/Canada, Japan even had Women's only professional wrestling federation. Now it's less popular, but in 90's they were doing very well. They were always focusing on high quality matches though and not on T & A like it's in WWE.

Biggest polish MMA federation known as "KSW" also has a female's division (here is the current champion - http://m.natemat.pl/fb80a4fc67ee44c57df1...,0,0.jpg). Women's MMA fights you will also watch during shows produced by Russian or Ukrainian groups.

I was speaking to a german girl, petite, very attractive; turns out she is a feminist surprise surprise. Even she was saying that if she was an english man, that the best thing to do is "find a foreign girl, and move to a foreign country". She couldn't understand the gender dynamics. Later on in the night, I go out; its the only time this month I can properly go out and have some fun.

For some reason it seems to be the anglosphere that has deteriorated the most. Of course there are going to be attractive women in U.K, U.S, Canada; no one is saying there isn't. The point is there are very few of them in the grand scheme of things. Where as the majority of women are unmatchable due to frankly being too promiscuous, unattractive, physically and mentally. This just changes the dynamics.

Potentially it is the protestant sentiments still running through, while combined with this bombardment of sex everywhere, creating some weird form of cultural schizophrenia. I have seen this time and time again, where promiscuous girls would judge a man for sleeping around, and take a moral high horse. Its a point that has been repeated over and over again on here. But SJW and all their malarky, could be taken directly out of the bible, if you are prepared to place it in a completely different context.

Take a look at the Y-axis of the picture on the right, that measures country's levels of individualism. It may as well be a 1-1 measure of how masculine a country's women are.

[Image: AFRnL2al.jpg]

I've noticed that. I'm in Paris atm and a majority of women are slim. I think at the end of the day, your average lay is the same score out of 10 but you're far more satisfied because they're slim.

In countries such as the USA or Australia a 7 can add 20lb and still think she's a 7. This skews the market because most girls universally adopt this mentality.

Isn't it simply

1) Encouraging women to be masculine

2) Encouraging men to be feminine / shaming masculinity

3) Obesity

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (12-14-2014 09:16 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Trying.... trying.....
nope, still can't understand the diagram on the left. what is power distance exactly?

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (12-12-2014 01:44 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2014 01:33 PM)Saruman Wrote:  

You are missing a point here.

1) There are beautiful women but the amount is small % wise compared to those outside of the anglosphere, and it has to do a lot with obesity rates... although it isnt a lone reason.

2) You are basically agreeing with me when you point out that people with game and veterans do major damages, which points out how do you have to work out your ass to get laid with women that wouldnt be much effort overseas...lesser effort and bigger prize...

1) Living in Quebec, it's possible I have it better than the rest of the anglosphere, even though problems have arrived here and it's not Eastern Europe or Russia for sure, but still very good women.

2) Yes you have to work, but gaming women is always important. I wonder if success in Eastern Europe and Russia has a lot to do with status game or simply offering something different.

As a lawyer I cannot practice in Eastern Europe or Russia, so I need to make the best about what I can do here.

My only point because my point is maybe unclear is that the situation in North America for women values is so bad that the last knights (return of Kings) who have great game and who lived in the golden age of game (from 2003 to 2010) when all the material was coming out and who actually matured as men with game can get all the hot girls here, because the beta male competition is very weak.

So, if I can have all the good girls here, why go to other countries where objectively the level of comfort is less good and work conditions or not the same if you are not a freelance?

BTW I do travel in those countries for vacation and pleasure.

I feel like Rex nailed it... then again, even Germany/Scandinavia (developed, feminist, bad diet) feel like they beat Aus/UK by a long shot. I agree about France, definitely less obesity. Makes a difference.

I think there might be "place of origin" bias at work here though, where we all think our own country is worse than it is.

Interesting topic. I would like to take this further and ask why when western men go to a country in drove, the women in that country end having the sense of entitlement and their bitch shield goes up several notches? The women in western countries and the USA are messed up because we (western men) put our women on a pedestal, we give them that sense of entitlement. Subsequently, we go to other places, instead doing what the local guys have done to keep their women in check for centuries, we start applying our western rules of interaction with those women . Guess what? With time, the local scene starts looking exactly like what we left at home.
Sad to say but us western men have a lot to do with the predicament we are in.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:06 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 09:16 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Trying.... trying.....
nope, still can't understand the diagram on the left. what is power distance exactly?

I believe it's to do with social hierarchies. Large power distance is more entrenched and social castes are more defined.