rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP with Daygame Progress NYC

(delete)

Try going a little less direct maybe. Make it more of a playful conversation rather then an "interview" or "interrogation" of the girl. Build more of a connection before you ask for the number. Pretend that you were not trying to get her number, but after talking to her for 5-10 mins and realizing that you guys "have a connection", you decided that you guys should talk again. Make it seem more random rather then a planned approach.

Also, approach girls that are closer to your looks range.

For example:

If you are a 5 or 6 in terms of looks, don't just approach 8's and 9's. Talk to more 7's and 6's. This might help your success rate. Use average looking girls as practice. When your Game gets better you can go after hotter girls. First you gotta be able to close a 6 before you can close an 8. Be realistic.

Don't worry if it takes you 200 or 300 approaches to get a bang. The more you do it the better and easier it will become. Approach 25 girls a day if you can. It can only help

Work hard on your look, and most importantly work hard on developing a vibe and personality that is attractive to women.

Don't give up and become a depressed loser. It will take a few years but is worth it.

Check out http://www.krauserpua.com

Since you're a brother in NYC check out http://www.justinwaynepua.com

I live in Romania, I'm 25 years old, 5'7", good dressed, blue eyes. I started to do day approaches 2 months ago. Now I have no fear for approaching. I approach on the street (when walking), in the bus, at the canteen,in the stores and in the mall, at the supermarket. I tryied a lot of things, going very direct, even XXX rated, less direct (buliding connection). I do everything great, voice tone, body language, jockes, cocky&funny, DHV sometimes. Girls like my approaches, I bet there is nobody at least in my city (400000 people) that does this shit. I can say 7 girls out of 10 are happy to meet with me again, I get a lot of phone numbers. I think I approached arround 60-70 girls.

The results: A lot of girls don't want to have a second date with me when I call, I try twice and then I delete their number. I just had a date with one girl, I met her 3 times but didn't get a kiss so I told her she can forget about me. I gave my phone number to a lot of girls but they never called. I had girls ranging between 6 to 10. I hit my head on the wall alot of times asking wtf I'm doing wrong. It's not me, it's the way things work on this world. Just because I approach alone is fucking my luck. I need social proof. This is the last conclusion I came to.

I remember in my past how easy it was when one of my friends introduced me to a girl or when I was with a group (boys and girls) in a club. I wasn't so good like I am now but I had better results.

I'm planning next times I go out to have some girls with me.
During the day I plan to try new places, where girls are not moving alot, like the canteen, terraces and pools ( the summer is close). I'll go there with one or two girls.

Quote: (04-21-2011 03:18 PM)KickBomber Wrote:  

Hey all,

I posted about streetgame in another thread a while ago asking about a specific sticking point, but really, there's a bigger problem. Please help.

I've done over 200 street approaches in the Union Square area (NYC), with 2 dates with one girl to show for it. And about 20 numbers that went nowhere. I've been going direct with 95% of these.

I'm really starting to get frustrated, because I don't know why my results are so horrible. When I say those numbers don't go anywhere, I mean that at least 13 or 14 of them never even responded to texts/calls. And except for one girl, I never saw any of those again. And that one girl gave me an approach invitation by smiling, so as far as cold approaches go, I have an absolute 0% success rate.

I had a long back and forth with Mark Manson (Entropy) starting here about it.

If you didn't go there to read the conversation, one thing he asked is if I'm physically unattractive. I won't go into it, but I'm definitely not.

He says it must be body language, and I've been paying more attention to it, but I'm still getting blown out almost immediately after the opener all the time. I just don't know what else to do to try and increase my results. It would be nice to start getting dates, or at least some responses on the phone.

The more I read on forums about people who do daygame, they make it sound so easy, like the girls are more receptive, and numbers flake less, and that has DEFINITELY not been my experience. I'm better at conversations now for sure, but the rate I get numbers at (1 out of every 10 approaches), hasn't changed at all, and the girl I got a date with was 100 approaches ago.

I'd REALLY appreciate some help or guidance, because I'm getting pretty down on going out right now. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall, and I'm not even making a dent.

Thanks to anyone who actually read all this.

It really all depends on how you come across, what you say, how you say it, etc. Give us an example of a conversation you had recently and we can give you some feedback. Word for word and include body language if you can.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-21-2011 06:32 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It really all depends on how you come across, what you say, how you say it, etc. Give us an example of a conversation you had recently and we can give you some feedback. Word for word and include body language if you can.

Did you ever do cold approaches during the day time?

Quote: (04-22-2011 02:09 AM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2011 06:32 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Did you ever do cold approaches during the day time?

Anytime I am out walking down the street, going to an appointment, catching a bus/metro, at the grocery, grabbing coffee or pizza. Unless I'm in a real funk or with another girl I am constantly cold approaching. DC is not easy though, everyone is always in a hurry. Game is a full time job.

I won't claim to be as good as Krauser, who will run across the street to open any hot girl (though I've started working on it), but attempts and learning from mistakes is the key.

Quote:Quote:

Anytime I am out walking down the street, going to an appointment, catching a bus/metro, at the grocery, grabbing coffee or pizza. Unless I'm in a real funk or with another girl I am constantly cold approaching. DC is not easy though, everyone is always in a hurry. Game is a full time job.

I won't claim to be as good as Krauser, who will run across the street to open any hot girl (though I've started working on it), but attempts and learning from mistakes is the key.

And what is your succes rate? What do you get from your approaches?

Quote: (04-22-2011 12:01 PM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

And what is your succes rate? What do you get from your approaches?

I don't keep track of my percentages like with online dating, but I would say I can at LEAST get a number 1/3 of the time if I can get her to stop and talk to me. Maybe 5-10% of the time I actually set up a date during that initial encounter. I still need to work on this to minimize the back and forth.

"I'm really starting to get frustrated, because I don't know why my results are so horrible."

kickbomber, it sounds like you are doing a lot of things wrong. not to be too harsh, but like mystery says, the field doesn't lie. or somebody says that.

i have been working on my game for over a year, and i am beginning to see some progress. i have been working tons on my inner game -- my mentality of adding value -- and i am now able to approach girls with a relaxed, calm demeanor. when i first started approaching girls, i would literally see myself shaking in front of them. suffice to say, if you are physically shaking, you ain't gonna get the girl.

i have not taken any classes yet, but i recommend them. you gotta be bold. willy wonka was bold, and on his spring break he took his ass to london to learn day game from krauser and his RSG crew. read about it on his blog. he has written several posts about it. here is the first:

http://wonkawilly.wordpress.com/2011/03/...eak-plans/

willy got laid in london, and as soon as he got back.

someone else recommended reading krauser's blog, and they are right. he is phenomenal.

in your post, you don't talk about what game you have studied. you have to be a master of the craft. i recommend starting with the lovedrop 13 cd audio system. email me for more info on this. [email protected].

i have written tons about game, day game, frame control, and push pull on my blog. there is so much information out there.

it is awesome that you have the balls to do so many approaches, but you gotta be smart about the whole thing. you need a certain amount of theory before you start practicing.

i have been the opposite. too much theory, not enough practice.

but that is changing.

you can do it, bro.

"what one man can do, another man can do."

and krauser has a harem of seven girls under 26 right now -- so that should be inspiration enough.

approach without anxiety.

I liked Krauser at the beginning but now he looks like a clown to me. He is struggling too much. He travels all over Europe just to get to facebook-close and then he goes back home and does long-game [Image: tard.gif] He's unemployed, if he's 24h in the game he should be a god.

You guys from here who don't do day game stop giving advices.

Quote: (04-23-2011 07:19 AM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

I liked Krauser at the beginning but now he looks like a clown to me. He is struggling too much. He travels all over Europe just to get to facebook-close and then he goes back home and does long-game [Image: tard.gif] He's unemployed, if he's 24h in the game he should be a god.

You guys from here who don't do day game stop giving advices.

This. Most of us have real jobs. Who has time for shit?

He's an older English dude, and all his targets are foreign girls in London and Eastern Europe - wonder why?

And for all that running around Europe doing this 24/7 for 2 years he has what... 12 notches. The girls are decent but not great. There are guys in here pulling better quality and more often.

And I have read Krauser's blog in the past. His success, as measured by lays, was nearly non-existent until he became a PUA guru for hire. Take him with a HUGE grain of salt. That is not to say his method does not work, but he complains in his own blogs for several months straight of approaching for hours almost daily but getting no lays and nothing more than instadates and numbers that go nowhere. Start his blog at the oldest post and work forward in time to see what I mean.

My other observation is that he is in London (meaning a HUGE city) and for reasons unknown to me always games foreigners, and he appears to only do street game.

Unless you live in Manhattan, your average dude in the suburban U.S. is going to have to do bookstores, coffee shops, stores, and shopping malls rather than street game.

And for all that running around Europe doing this 24/7 for 2 years he has what... 12 notches. The girls are decent but not great. There are guys in here pulling better quality and more often.

You just hit the spot, my english is not so good but you just said it right.

Some guys here consider him a god. This is probably because they are worst than him.
I used to approach like him, have a 15 minutes of conversation and then get a fucking phone number or email. I did nothing with those girls. Now I'm more direct, get more phone numbers than ever, in 3-5 minutes of conversation but things don't go as well as I expected. As I said before, we need social proof. Social proof is the best DHV you can have.

It's fine to criticize other methods, but let's chill on the personal hate.

Quote: (04-23-2011 08:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's fine to criticize other methods, but let's chill on the personal hate.

I agree. Are we here to learn, improve, and bang women or bash other dudes? Exactly.

This post reminds me of Paul Janka. He had massive success with daygame in NYC; however, he has movie star good looks.

I have read his pdf "Getting Laid in NYC" (see below) and it is pretty good. I am considering trying his "direct game" approach during the summer since I am a pretty good looking and will probably have a lot of free time this summer.

http://www.pauljanka.com/downloads/GettingLaidInNYC.pdf

Quote: (04-23-2011 12:25 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

This post reminds me of Paul Janka. He had massive success with daygame in NYC; however, he has movie star good looks.

I have read his pdf "Getting Laid in NYC" (see below) and it is pretty good. I am considering trying his "direct game" approach during the summer since I am a pretty good looking and will probably have a lot of free time this summer.

http://www.pauljanka.com/downloads/GettingLaidInNYC.pdf

Skimmed through the first few pages, guy knows his stuff.

It'It'ss difficult to figure out how much of what Paul says is true. Obviously the guy is way above average in looks and I find it difficult to imagine he was ever shy (beyond the normal shyness most people go through in adolescence).

I'm still not sure if day game actually works for the average guy. Girls may enjoy being approached by handsome strangers during the day and be willing to forget what they are doing and stop. But in my experience for the average guy - and especially a guy scouring pickup sites for advice - they aren't going to bother taking even a second to get to know you let alone give you their number in under a minute.

At least in bars and clubs they are drunk and actually looking to go home with someone.

Roosh, what's your take?

"It'It'ss difficult to figure out how much of what Paul says is true. Obviously the guy is way above average in looks and I find it difficult to imagine he was ever shy (beyond the normal shyness most people go through in adolescence)."

There were a lot of girls that gave out reports on him (like they went out with him). Hell, some people even saw him in action during the day. That is the reason he was profiled on the Dr. Phil show.

"I'm still not sure if day game actually works for the average guy. Girls may enjoy being approached by handsome strangers during the day and be willing to forget what they are doing and stop. But in my experience for the average guy - and especially a guy scouring pickup sites for advice - they aren't going to bother taking even a second to get to know you let alone give you their number in under a minute."

I've never really done day game, but like I said, I am going to try his approach in the summer and see what happens.

I am a little under six feet tall, fit and pretty good looking. I will also try to dress better. If his model doesn't work for me, then I will just write off daygame for good b/c I can't imagine doing daygame any other way than the way Paul does it. I like that he has a no bs approach to daygame.

"At least in bars and clubs they are drunk and actually looking to go home with someone."

Bar game is my bread and butter. Still, logistics and cockblocking are huge issues with bar game.

Quote: (04-23-2011 01:36 PM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

It'It'ss difficult to figure out how much of what Paul says is true. Obviously the guy is way above average in looks and I find it difficult to imagine he was ever shy (beyond the normal shyness most people go through in adolescence).

I'm still not sure if day game actually works for the average guy. Girls may enjoy being approached by handsome strangers during the day and be willing to forget what they are doing and stop. But in my experience for the average guy - and especially a guy scouring pickup sites for advice - they aren't going to bother taking even a second to get to know you let alone give you their number in under a minute.

At least in bars and clubs they are drunk and actually looking to go home with someone.

Roosh, what's your take?

Well I'm pretty sure his day game book is almost finished so once it's out you'll know. I disagree with the claim that day game doesn't work for average guys.

I "love" when hunks like this one come to teach average guys how to pick-up women. David Deangelo has a herd of them in his seminars. I hate them.
I want people like Ron Jeremy to teach us game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws

His lines are so lame....
He looks good, he's tall and has a very masculine face. That's it.

Quote: (04-23-2011 02:08 PM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

I "love" when hunks like this one come to teach average guys how to pick-up women. David Deangelo has a herd of them in his seminars. I hate them.
I want people like Ron Jeremy to teach us game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws

His lines are so lame....
He looks good, he's tall and has a very masculine face. That's it.

I disagree, if you watch the video you can see he took Nardeep to another level in one night. It's a very natural approach not too different from the type of game we talk about here.