rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Who 'Know How To Party'

do you bother with chicks who are into the drugs/party scene? cocaine, molly, benzos, copious amounts of weed & alcohol. when I was in miami it was the entire lifestyle out there

curious what the rooshv forum thinks of druggy party girls. do you use them for easy lays or do you generally just go after chicks who are more girlfriend/wife material?

as for me, the best sex i've ever had was with a coke whore, so yeah...I have a thing for party girls [Image: confused.gif]

Gonna lay on the refresh button for this one.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I'll say banned in less than 6 hours from post

As I've gotten older, I've evolved away from "party girls." It's mostly because I am trying to drink less and I simply don't have the energy. It takes energy to stay up all night to be in a position to hook up with them, and energy to tolerate their ADD behavior.

Banging these kinds of girls is a slippery slope.

You could plug yourself into the local drug scene but that would mean you'd end up taking drugs as well. If you're cool with it then more power to you. Risking police interactions is part of the culture, it could fuck up your job.

You could just be a guy who has drugs but doesn't deal. Again this is risky because some people might wanna rob you or hurt you.

Dealing with these girls can wear on you over time.

[Image: if-you-play-h8ulu3.jpg]

Too unreliable

Too risky

Plus who wants to get set up, or wake up to have their flat screen missing?

MDP

Of course we fuck with these bitches. We don't discriminate on this forum unless she is fat or ugly as a thong with a skid mark in it

If you're in-the-know in the nightlife industry, these girls are an easy lay.
They are also morally decrepit whores that will forever tarnish your view of humanity. Tread carefully

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

I will not comment on my experience with this because of this topic's controversial nature. All I will say is such a lifestyle is nether financially nor physically sustainable in the long run. Better to develop yourself and your game instead.

Good for fucking and chucking. Nothing more. I'm not a party guy by any means, but I've (mistakenly) dated a stripper and rolled with those types of broads in the past. Complete social social liabilities but fun in bed and usually easy.

Yes definitely, easy answer for me.

Nothing is easier than hooking up on molly. I could easily bust out a simple, near foolproof data sheet on that.
Coke can throw you into social god mode, but it can also make you too self-absorbed. And good luck getting hard.

My rule is to always be more drunk or more high than the girl. First of all, who likes wasted chicks?
Second of all, that's just not right. Lastly, where's the challenge to overcome?

Easy for me to say though, because this lifestyle doesn't pose a significant legal threat here.

Edit: Seriously, you should know what you're doing and make sure a girl is not incapacitated when you take her home.
From my experience, molly actually makes you sharper (just hornier) but mix anything with alcohol and watch out.

No. Period.

We have a beta, unattractive friend who got laid many times because he was partying hard.

On the plus side, he got many lays.

On the other side, he wasted his job, his family, all of his savings and is basically homeless.

The plus side is not that green too. Most of the girls are simply whores, or way too addicted that you don't want to keep her.

Not worth my time.

For me game is not about getting pussy. I could get pussy in my beta days too.

For me game is about getting pussy on my terms!

I don't compromise my health my finances or my (legal) reputation for pussy.

This makes me miss many opportunities. But saying ''No" is the key to poer and success.

If you pick up girls from a club with any regularity what so ever, you will be banging "party girls" on occasion. Despite most of them being enormous sluts, they seems to have an insane amount of lap dogs. So why anyone would want to deal with that is beyond me.

The only illegal drug I do is smoke weed, so I really don't have much in common, or a desire to spend time around them once the sun rises.

You learn to avoid these girls fast after you try and girlfriend one up. They make shitty wives and even shittier mothers.

Party girls aren't worth the trouble. Pump and dump.

If a girl mentions she goes to the bars often then I put her into the "P&D" category.

Who else is really adept at sussing these girls out?

Pump and dump.

Hot girls LOVE drugs, at least here in SoCal.

Quite a few girls I run around with or know out here love blow. If you have it, they come, thing is to lead them along with it, not actually give them much of it. (Carrot on the stick)

Party girls are great to fuck, but I have rules, don't be a dealer, don't advertise it, and only bring out later at a party. (I don't do drugs often, I also don't recommend making this a weekend habit.)

Like many of said, party girls are NOT mini LTR, LTR, wife material, etc.

Do NOT get these hoes prego and wrap it up.

Just have fun with them, party with them, network to get other girls.

Relevant:

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

They are amazing in bed. Why woukd any one make one a girlfriend or wife though!? Why was that even brought up in here

dupe

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:37 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Relevant:
Hah another dude who married a hoe, had a kid, then got divorce raped. Still love Wiz, even though I don't smoke weed.

I like to have at least one on the roster so when it's one of the rare occasions I feel like partying all night, I have someone there to match my energy. Any other time P&D

Yes, they go into my 'fun with retarded consequences' category.

I was out 2 weekends ago doing lines with 2 girls in the club bathroom, at their expense. These type of girls are my 'party girls' who I will go out with occasionally and they will usually message me when they're out and about. They are good pivots and these 'party' girls have good connections usually.

And yes, I bang one of them from time to time. She's no wifey but she has her benefits. Just be responsible.

I went to one of the craziest house parties of my life on Saturday, courtesy of a girl like this.

Met another girl who is down. The cycle continues gentlemen.

Party girls are only fun to have with you ASSUMING their not a liability...

Used to have a model chick who for a good month I kept wondering "Why on earth are we always passing through different hotels" turns out she'd do a few lines in the hotel with guys then continue partying. Most party girls can handle their shit although their life is a ticking time bomb for "rehab" not from addiction but neglect on their overall life.