rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story

[Image: article-2620663-1D968A7000000578-690_634x627.jpg]

For Volume I of this series: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41486.html

The latest edition of this tale stars another R&B artist, Chris Brown, who has revealed his long-time girlfriend cheated on him with Drake, who RVF recently dubbed "The Softest Rapper of All-Time", while he was in jail.

Quote:Quote:

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's tumultuous love affair is ending with a bang!

"I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake," the 25-year-old singer wrote on Instagram, which has since been deleted, according to Complex magazine.

The "Loyal" singer first began airing out their dirty laundry while performing at Power 106's Cali Christmas Concert in Los Angles on Friday night.

"Well, I'm single too!" he said after asking the ladies in the crowd what their relationship statues were.

He then added, "F--- that b---h!"

Tran responded on Twitter Saturday writing, "N----s be in they feelings when you break up with them lol."

"When this relationship first started u knew what it was and even participated in threesomes," Brown wrote on Instagram. "I slowed all that s--t down. So let's not try and save face for public opinion because I don't need to play victim so people can take my side."

Tran even threw Brown a coming-home party after he was released from prison.

"All these celebrity n----s ain't s--t and focus only on themselves," Brown wrote.

"I made it clear to the world who my girl was and made your life equal to mine even at the coast of me not focusing on my career at times," he continued. "So miss me wit the bulls--t. Now yall know the real."

Tran took a less aggressive approach in her response posting a statement on Instagram Saturday: "When something bad happens you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you. The choice is yours."

Along with the post she wrote, "Once you find strength within yourself, it's hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love. And if that's what you define as love then I don't want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I'm keeping that promise. If you can't love me the right way, then don't love me at all. Don't be made at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better."

On Sunday, Brown posted a pretty photo of his home's holiday decorations.

"Got my tree up for the holidays," he captioned the snapshot. "Hope to see my family this Christmas."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.2036959

[Image: kerruche-tran-chris-brown.jpg?enlarged]

[Image: 73f4f5.jpg]

These stories are not for gossip material, this isn't LA, these are case studies in game, with society's supposed most desirable men caught in the middle of tales of power-simping, tricking, and cuckholding.

Let's discuss.

what does "BUT IM SLEEP' mean?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Hypergamy doesn't care

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

[Image: attachment.jpg23383]   

Edit- This is what happens you put a groupie in the game. Amber Rose and all the rest are famous for the men that were fucking them. Stop putting these hoes on the team. They are support staff, and treat them accordingly. If you're young, rich, and famous the only time you should know a bitches name is because it's business, or she is the wait staff.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Drake may have been voted the softest rapper by RVF but notice how he's been able to navigate through these industry chicks without claiming them, being locked down or allowing them to slow down his career. When Chris was playing her and Rihanna against one another, the two fought and competed online for his attention. The minute he slows down and cements Tran as his choice, she gets bored because now all the drama is absent might as well create some more by fucking someone she views having more value. Not just anyone mind you - his longtime rival

MDP

Quote: (12-07-2014 06:42 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

what does "BUT IM SLEEP' mean?

I think he must have fallen asleep

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (12-07-2014 07:06 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Drake may have been voted the softest rapper by RVF but notice how he's been able to navigate through these industry chicks without claiming them, being locked down or allowing them to slow down his career. When Chris was playing her and Rihanna against one another, the two fought and competed online for his attention. The minute he slows down and cements Tran as his choice, she gets bored because now all the drama is absent might as well create some more by fucking someone she views having more value. Not just anyone mind you - his longtime rival

He also fucked Tyga's chick.

I read an old GQ interview with Drake, he appears to be done with fucking for sport, now he fucks to declare war.

But it's easy to see he fucks the chicks of "studio" nuccas, not real nuccas.

Breezy's made a lot of mistakes, this chick Karrecuhe has her own bread now hosting parties and shit all because she has been his chick, she was just a regular L.A. chick before him, still is, it's not like she sings, acts, writes, or models, setting her up to get paid was one mistake.

The second mistake was that he knew she was a freak, and he tried to domesticate her, I'm down with freaky sex, but you shouldn't try to have real relationships with chicks who you also want to do the alternative sex stuff with.

The third mistake, he allowed her to come before his career.

That's at least three mistakes I noted from that IG missive, surely there are more.

"I'm sleep" means "I ain't tryin to hear that bullshit you talking"

Like when a girl is talking bout some boring shit and you tease her by fake snoring--same thing.

Not to be confused with the phrases
"don't sleep on me"--translation: wake up and pay attention I'm the truth
"the most slept on"--someone who is low key killing it and not getting recognition

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Drake fucking people's girls comes from a position of weakness.

If you look at the more famous rap beefs, Jay vs. Nas and Tupac vs. Biggie, Carmen/Faith were part of a bigger war. Those guys were at each other's throats, and names were named and lines were crossed.

Drake won't actually beef with anyone directly, he just runs to go simp on their girlfriend when they're not looking. Jariel mentioned he fucked to "declare war", but there never is a war. It's just vague subliminals or these sensitive interviews where it's obvious his feelings are hurt long after the other party's forgotten about it.

And even when he doesn't have a problem with someone, he's still after everyone's ex.

From the outside, it just strikes me that none of the guys are red pill or even secure in themselves. Chris is always flipping out on Twitter, and the whole bad boy thing seems really forced and incongruent. All of them are constantly fighting over the same used up pussy.

Of course, there will always be one person to chime in "well, they're fucking more girls than you".

But if you were rich and successful, would you be following the same path as Drake or Chris Brown? There are millions of girls just as or more attractive than these industry whores that everyone fucks or these random strippers that get famous off these guys.

Why not go to NYC or abroad and pull some sexy chick off that street that no one's heard of and isn't going to run her mouth all in the media and create all this crazy drama? Chris does this to some extent, to his credit, but it always ends up in some huge tabloid or Twitter drama.

He's constantly breaking up with this last girl, from what I've seen.

He sings about hoes not being loyal, but he obviously hasn't really accepted that fact. Just look at him posting his business all over the internet, then deleting it a few hours later.

That a nostril stud in the pic of Brown?

Kinda soft and gay. That's the gateway slut look.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-07-2014 07:47 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

2pac had a nostril stud though so whuh yu sayin?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Wasn't that before gateway sluts monopolized it?

I feel like girls and therefore the gay vibe with that piercing didn't start until the 2000s.

Or

Quote: (12-07-2014 08:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2014 07:47 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

2pac had a nostril stud though so whuh yu sayin?

tupac is soft. tupac was a drama/theater dork who got bullied all the time when he was growing up. don't buy that whole death row persona.

So thug. If I didn't know who Tupac was.....

[Image: orig-21218118.jpg]

I'd equate him with this, the gay character in True Blood (yeah I watched part of the 1st season):

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_yx07W3DN3E2fx6tN08Z...bublqN7y5g]

Or

I think some of the 2pac bashing is way off-base.

Dude not only consistently put up his middle finger to society and called it like it was, he also created some of the best rap music that's ever been made.

There are tracks on "All Eyez on Me" that are better than any hip-hop song that has been put out in the last 10-15 years.

He's a cultural, worldwide icon, there are collegiate courses about his life and legacy.

I have no idea what he's doing in a discussion that is centered around characters like Chris Brown and Drake.

One is so plain he's had to become a tatted up misfit so we'd forget his name is fucking Chris Brown, additionally, he's becoming more known for his failed relationships with women than he is for his craft; the other is a middle-class, mixed Jewish kid who acts like he really had to start at the bottom, isn't afraid to catch bodies, fuck other dudes' bitches and cry with them after a round of pillow talk. Then after he kicks them out, he takes a suitcase of his money to the nearest strip club so he can find another Black chick with a fat ass to write a song about.

jariel regarding Forest Hill's finest ala Drake, simping ain't easy, bro!! It's hard out there for a simp![Image: banana.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

He really gets into where Drake is coming from at the 41 second mark.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Pac had a shootout with the cops, and he came out on top. Modern day Larry Davis.

Y'all need to chill with the hip hop analysis.

Like Cube told Dre, "Stick to feminism critiques"

WIA

The effects of the lack of a father figure, and the results of a dysfunctional upbringing, really shows up in Chris Brown. From what I've seen or heard of him, he seems very emotional, histrionic and too centered on the relationships in his life.
Drake might be "soft" but he seems to be more centered, saavy and shrewder than Chris Brown and other rappers who display anti-social tendencies.

I'm a fan of Pac for the record.

Or

Quote: (12-07-2014 10:39 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I'm a fan of Pac for the record.

I like Pac for quotables but prefer Biggie cos Mr Wallace had a better flow. This is why I like guys like Big L who's subject matter consisted of guns, crack sales, homicides, hos and one upping the jakes. Pretty limited material but the way he navigated it in lyrical form had me shivering.

Anyway back to regular programming:

This post shows why game is necessary in all tiers. It doesn't stop once you get money and fame. It just means you play it a higher level and usually with higher stakes.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

So Breezy is play acting when he's rapping about women not being loyal but trying to wife up an obviously unloyal woman and then crying about it afterwards like he expected different?

If rappers can't even walk the walk anymore, who can?

I find it mildly amusing in this situation that the cuckold is a guy who sang "these hoes ain't loyal" and the cad is a guy who regularly sings about providing and pining after chicks (including a song with Romeo Santos where he laments and pines after a chick he lost because he got out-provided by some unnamed other man).

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Delete

So Drake now has "stolen" 2 of Chris Brown's chicks? This is highly amusing.