rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

A lot of people say that Brazil competes with Sweden for having the most beautiful women in the world. I've never been to Brazil but I've seen pics of Brazilian women and they all look like average looking latinas. A few were hot but most were pretty average. Even the Brazilian models look pretty average to me. I don't see what the big deal is. I think Nordic women are more beautiful...

You wouldn't understand the true beauty of Brasileiras until you hit the ground. For me, it's not just how they look per se, it's their attitude, the way they speak, their sensuality, that makes them so sexy.

Wo! Hold up, youve never been to brazil or scandinavia?......ive been to both and yes! The women there are incredible! Enough to cause you crew off your finger nails!......but, dig this Brazil has a lot of regular boaring looking and uglies too! And even then they dont look at all american! The sheer number of women that will spin your head is no compairson, and thats even concidering that i lived more than 10 years in france!.......all i can say is go see for yourself!

i am almost inclined to say scandi. i immediately started banging hotties in DK (it got so bad it was easy to get numbers and hookups every time i left the house!) were as in brazil i only got one lay and she was spanish! For someone just looking to bounce go scandinvia, all the way! If youre interested in a incredible fucking culture and maybe a extended stay or to live then without doubt i'd say no place like brasil!!!.......in DK i loved it has great jazz musicians, cool cafes, and women, you could live there and just kick back and relax, no stress!.... Brasil? Its Culture everywhere! All kinds of awesome music, totally wild Nature and Crazy mixture of fat assed women! Even the japanese in sao paulo ....However just being a american bro' isnt going to get you laid thats for sure!
I said to my brazilian friend when i was there "if there was to end racism at least in brazil it would be the center of the world!" .......my friend BELIEVE THE HYPE! brazil and scandinavia!

Americas is on point with what he says. Some of what makes the Brasileira beautiful is the way she carries herself. If you're judging by brazilian said you've seen in other countries than your perception is skewed. Also, to see the top talent you have to head over to Minas Gerais and Esperito Santo.

Ha, I remember talking to this Brazilian chick here on campus and she was telling me how she didn't like the fact that the media portrays Brazilian women as pretty. She told me "There's a lot of ugly people in my country" Not sure if I should believe her or not.

There are plenty of ugly and average brazillian women. In fact I'd say the average women are not even attractive.

However, a brazillian starting from an 8 pulverizes almost anything else out there.... EE can compete, but not many other places can.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Due to Brazil's history there are unique genetic mixes that are a recipe for hotness. It's not that all Brazillian woman are hot but that the hottest women are likely from Brazil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/world/...odels.html
Quote:Quote:

“If a famous top model looks German with a Russian nose, I will do a scientific study and look for cities that were colonized by Germans and Russians in the south of Brazil in order to get a similar face down here," Mr. Pessoa said.

Quote: (12-06-2014 04:06 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

There are plenty of ugly and average brazillian women. In fact I'd say the average women are not even attractive.

However, a brazillian starting from an 8 pulverizes almost anything else out there.... EE can compete, but not many other places can.

My question is, don't Brazilian guys have pretty solid game if not high end game on average?

This makes me think a Brazil 8 is harder to land than a Colombia or EE 8.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

What is being said is true. There are many many ugly women in Brazil and I'd agree that the average women isn't attractive (unless you're in MG or ES) but when they are attractive they've got it going on. And that's not to say there aren't tons of stunners all over

And yes, Brazilian guys have fairly good game. They definitely aren't affraid to approach. Most seem to play the numbers game where they approach a large volume of women. Trial and error. Maybe they'll approach 15 girls in one night and get lucky with one. It's still better than the 2 or 3 you approached and got shut down.

As far as Brazil being harder than Colombia, it's hard for me to judge. When I was in Brazil I could play off social circle game where as Colombia I was starting all from scratch. It did seem that it was easier to get a number in Colombia. But then again my game was quite a bit better when I visited Colombia compared to when I went to Brazil.

Quote: (12-06-2014 11:42 AM)jc6586 Wrote:  

A lot of people say that Brazil competes with Sweden for having the most beautiful women in the world. I've never been to Brazil but I've seen pics of Brazilian women and they all look like average looking latinas. A few were hot but most were pretty average. Even the Brazilian models look pretty average to me. I don't see what the big deal is. I think Nordic women are more beautiful...

The average woman is hotter in EE. The 8 plus women compete with anywhere in the world including EE. Brazilian have the most sexual vibe that is intoxicating. Brazil is one of the top countries that I would like to set up shop.

If I were famous, I would set up shop in Brazil and Eastern Europe. The women, in both,, have unique characteristics that their counterpats, in other parts of the world, cannot match.,
The average girl in Minas Gerais and the South of Brazil, in general, compares favorably to the average in Eastern Europe. The rest of Brazil, though,, is pretty mediocre when it comes to the facial attractiveness of the average girl.

I was in Florianopolis and thought the talent there could hang with what I've seen in Scandinavia. Haven't been to Russia or Ukraine yet.

- Clint Barton

Quote: (12-07-2014 12:41 AM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

I was in Florianopolis and thought the talent there could hang with what I've seen in Scandinavia. Haven't been to Russia or Ukraine yet.

I would say certain chicks from Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, and Floripa could compete with some EE chicks as well.

Look forward to Vitoria, Goiania, Campinas, and Campo Grande one day....

Goiania chicks are fantastic man. Go there. My first ever fling with a Brazilian girl was from Goiania, I'll always have a sweet spot for them.

Quote: (12-07-2014 02:17 AM)Americas Wrote:  

Goiania chicks are fantastic man. Go there. My first ever fling with a Brazilian girl was from Goiania, I'll always have a sweet spot for them.

Americas, had plans to go to Goiania twice but opted for another city. Yes, I could tell that the average girl there is comparable to Mineiras, but the girls I talked to online seemed difficult and not so enthusiastic about me going there. Have a feeling that they are looking for white blond foreign dudes in Goiania.
Also my 2nd trip to Brasilia (which is close to Goiania)was disappointing, compared to the great time I had the first time. It is between Bahia, Campinas, Campo Grande and Teresina where I will stay, the next time I go to Brazil next year.

Brazilians are more sensual than others. But social circle is quite important compared to ee. Also there are way more competition than other places in Europe. An 8 or above is better in brazil than in Western Europe.

Brazillian guys are kinda thirsty and they mostly don't have any fear too approach, they're fearless I'd say. Ahah. That said, many brasileiras have a bit of a soft spot for foreigners, well, mostly north american or european ones, and depending on the place, of course, but if you're in a place where you'd expect more mulatas, it does help to have a more nordic kind of look and stuff.

Quote: (12-06-2014 04:45 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2014 04:06 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

My question is, don't Brazilian guys have pretty solid game if not high end game on average?

This makes me think a Brazil 8 is harder to land than a Colombia or EE 8.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (12-07-2014 02:03 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2014 12:41 AM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

I would say certain chicks from Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, and Floripa could compete with some EE chicks as well.

Look forward to Vitoria, Goiania, Campinas, and Campo Grande one day....

I have spent time in Campinas. The talent I saw in some of the nice bars rivaled EE.

Brazilian women are very overrated, they lack in the face apartment more often than not, Colombianas are much better on average.

Quote: (12-07-2014 03:52 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2014 02:17 AM)Americas Wrote:  

Americas, had plans to go to Goiania twice but opted for another city. Yes, I could tell that the average girl there is comparable to Mineiras, but the girls I talked to online seemed difficult and not so enthusiastic about me going there. Have a feeling that they are looking for white blond foreign dudes in Goiania.
Also my 2nd trip to Brasilia (which is close to Goiania)was disappointing, compared to the great time I had the first time. It is between Bahia, Campinas, Campo Grande and Teresina where I will stay, the next time I go to Brazil next year.

My friend who went to Goiânia said Asian guys are kind of an anomaly to local women as well. Then again...he was hooked up with a hot piece of ass through social circle when visiting haha.

OP shouldn't have posted this before actually going to Brazil but there is a point. Brazil has been turned into some exotic fantasy land, mostly by oppressed American men living in their Puritan hell hole. The truth is that Brazilian women are good but not amazing. There is too much obesity. They don't have the greatest faces. They can act feminazi and bitchy by Latina standards. Colombia and Argentina have better girls in my opinion. Even a place like Mexico is only a little bit below Brazil overall. People think all the chicks are Giselle in Brazil but they aren't. Not at all.

I'd rate Brazil in the second tier behind first tier nations like Lebanon, Argentina, Colombia, Thailand, Russia

I live in Brazil. Born here. And I've been all around the world.

Scandinavia, EE countries, Asia, Australia, USA...

Brazillian girls = Overrated beauty

As someone here said, brazillian girls are PLUS when it comes to attitude they are tender, feminine, treat you as a man and a not at all feminists (some of them are, but what can we do)

I always laughed on the inside when girls I met were saying like: Wow, Brazil, beautiful girls.

Well everyone thinks of Brazil as a country with Victoria Secret models like Adriana Lima, Gisele Budchen and Alessandra Ambrosio.

BUT there's tons of ugly girls in Brazil. I've studied in a High School of 600 people, and there was only 2 girls that I considered 9, some were 6. But most girls were 4-5.

Can you get laid easily in Brazil compared to other countries?

It's not easier than the US or Scandinavia (or any other ONS country).

Girls here are open minded about sex. But we don't have a ONS culture as the USA and other americanized countries do (not saying you can't get it, it sure happens), but it's not socially acceptable.

Roosh got a ONS here I think. And I had friends that did it, but growing up here it was more of a *Wow, you got a ONS??*. Cause it was rare.

If a girl does that she is automatically put on the slut category, and no guy in Brazil would marry a girl that had ONS (at least that's what they answer if you ask them. They will say... No, I won't marry her she's a whore)

Girls here see any hookup as potential of long term relationship, fucking around is done but it's not done in the open. Alpha guys are swimming in pussy I'm sure (I'm not one of them).

Girls won't start jumping on your dick as soon as you talk to them. I imagine that even Thailand is probably easier to get laid than in Brazil.

What Brazillian girls have is the warthm of latina girls, they are very obvious, when they like you they LIKE YOU. They don't play as much games, and they love to show publicly their affetion for you. And will do everything in their power to make you happy (it has started to change though, we are getting americanized too)

Is there fat girls in Brazil?? Hell, YES!! But it still far from the USA reality though.

I think American chicks are way slutier than Brazil, the main difference is that they pretend to be puritane. In Brazil I found that girls love to be sexy, and show their bodies... but they can be a little bit annoying when it comes to sex sometimes (specially in very religious families).

The image people have of Brazil is all related to media, people see Carnival pictures where girls are running around semi-naked, and they think the girls will be having sex like bunnies. But it's not exactly like that.

Quote: (01-22-2016 06:03 PM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

I live in Brazil. Born here. And I've been all around the world.

Scandinavia, EE countries, Asia, Australia, USA...

Brazillian girls = Overrated beauty

As someone here said, brazillian girls are PLUS when it comes to attitude they are tender, feminine, treat you as a man and a not at all feminists (some of them are, but what can we do)

I always laughed on the inside when girls I met were saying like: Wow, Brazil, beautiful girls.

Well everyone thinks of Brazil as a country with Victoria Secret models like Adriana Lima, Gisele Budchen and Alessandra Ambrosio.

BUT there's tons of ugly girls in Brazil. I've studied in a High School of 600 people, and there was only 2 girls that I considered 9, some were 6. But most girls were 4-5.

Can you get laid easily in Brazil compared to other countries?

It's not easier than the US or Scandinavia (or any other ONS country).

Girls here are open minded about sex. But we don't have a ONS culture as the USA and other americanized countries do (not saying you can't get it, it sure happens), but it's not socially acceptable.

Roosh got a ONS here I think. And I had friends that did it, but growing up here it was more of a *Wow, you got a ONS??*. Cause it was rare.

If a girl does that she is automatically put on the slut category, and no guy in Brazil would marry a girl that had ONS (at least that's what they answer if you ask them. They will say... No, I won't marry her she's a whore)

Girls here see any hookup as potential of long term relationship, fucking around is done but it's not done in the open. Alpha guys are swimming in pussy I'm sure (I'm not one of them).

Girls won't start jumping on your dick as soon as you talk to them. I imagine that even Thailand is probably easier to get laid than in Brazil.

What Brazillian girls have is the warthm of latina girls, they are very obvious, when they like you they LIKE YOU. They don't play as much games, and they love to show publicly their affetion for you. And will do everything in their power to make you happy (it has started to change though, we are getting americanized too)

Is there fat girls in Brazil?? Hell, YES!! But it still far from the USA reality though.

I think American chicks are way slutier than Brazil, the main difference is that they pretend to be puritane. In Brazil I found that girls love to be sexy, and show their bodies... but they can be a little bit annoying when it comes to sex sometimes (specially in very religious families).

The image people have of Brazil is all related to media, people see Carnival pictures where girls are running around semi-naked, and they think the girls will be having sex like bunnies. But it's not exactly like that.

I agree. Though in Manaus, Bahia and a few other northeastern and amazonian cities, they are like the stereotype. The average quality isn't that good, but as long as you are getting to 18 to 21 years old, you will be a very content man.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

In order to really compare women from different countries you should look at the 40 years old women, because the 20 years old that are not married yet still maintain themselves to find a husband, but everything changes after the marriage and the first kid.

Latin women become fat and ugly after marriage, the same with Russians and other FSU.

When you stay in some countries for a long term you should also consider how well they age and if they maintain their look after marriage.

Not Brazil nor any Scandinavian country can't compete with SEA in this field.