rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

70% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
0% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
[Image: UxeLhXh.jpg]

70% is a huge fucking number.

Former Lovers & Orbiters are the Plan Bs

Quote:Quote:

The research also found Plan B is also likely to be someone whom she has known for around seven years.

One of the most worrying elements of the study was the revelation that he will be ‘ready and waiting’ because of ‘unfinished business’.

Plan Bs are thirsty vultures

Furthermore around one in ten women said their Plan B had already confessed his undying love, while one in five said they were confident he would ‘drop everything’ for her, if she asked him to.

Slightly more than four in ten said they had got to know the man whilst they were with their partner, while a similar percentage said he was ‘on the scene’ long before.

Incredibly 12 per cent went as far as to admit their feelings were ‘stronger’ for Plan B, and close to seven in ten admitted they are currently in contact with him

They keep Plan B a secret

One in four admitted their current partner had met their Plan B, while one in five admitted he was a friend of the man in her life.

Of course women don't actually believe they'd do anything with Plan B. No no no

The good news for the nation’s men is that one in three women said they ‘doubted’ anything would ever happen with the man in the background.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-re...an-4323872
Good for them. I got a plan B-G.
^Winning comment

Reason #689532 to never date a girl with an ex
Quote: (12-06-2014 11:24 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

^Winning comment

Reason #689532 to never date a girl with an ex

"never DATE a girl with an ex" I think that's going to be a bit difficult unless she's super young.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
Women are always looking to upgrade or cover their losses in the event that things go South in the current relationship. No surprise here.
This happened to me, I'm pretty sure that when my ex dumped me a couple months ago, she moved out of town and immediately shacked up with an "ex boyfriend" or at least a guy she had already known and hooked up with in the past.
This is yet another reason why I'm jaded and put off with relationships, not only are women nowadays very disingenuous, liars, and manipulators, on top of being "takers and not givers", but they are so "hypergamic" that as a guy it's almost like you got to constantly wonder what's really going on her "pretty little head."

Most guys would say you just have to be that "alpha" that your girl would never entertain the idea of cheating, or even considering her option with other guys, and I feel that a guy can maybe achieve "glimpses" of this in his relationship, but otherwise so much is outside of our control. One thing that I have read guys say on here multiple times that rings very true, is that "you have to be her best option", however the nature of the world is that there will always be a "bigger fish" out there, a taller guy, a more handsome guy, a guy with more money, status, social circle, etc.

Plus once a woman gets bored, which for me always seems to happen in my relationships, they start to seek out excitement, and the first place they go looking is with a new guy or the "party scene" and the party scene always seems to lead to a new guy, so it almost seems inevitable. Throw in how unstable and impulsive women are nowadays and it appears to be a recipe for disaster.
Even the women with rappers, celebrities, and the rich have plan b men that they cheat with.

Makes me think that the idea that you can beat hypergamy is impossible. Top alpha is a myth.

valhalla
I actually posted this to sort of followup on my thread
Should I feel guilty about hitting on a taken girl

and also other threads that I've seen of a similar nature like this one:
Girls with boyfriends (Morals and ethics question)

Basically, one should not have any qualms about flirting and asking out a girl with a bf because most girls all already have bfs and are always looking for that Plan B.

I don't think it's a coincidence either that Plan B is also the name of the morning-after pill.
Misleading numbers by OP.

Still bad but the article says that 50% of women have a plan B, and then 70% of that subset are in contact with him...so 35% are in contact with their plan B. Still disturbing odds regardless.

This is why you never move to a girl's hometown if you are shacking up. You take her with you to where you live, or you move somewhere together. A plan B thats a plane ride away is less of a threat than one thats at the same happy hour every thursday.

From the other side though, this just validates the alpha widow theory. The "Plan B" guy that will 'drop everything for her' is likely a beta that she would just use to rebound, and the "Plan B" guy that she thinks will drop things for her...but will really just bang her is a typical alpha that she still pines after.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Quote: (12-06-2014 12:04 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Even the women with rappers, celebrities, and the rich have plan b men that they cheat with.

Makes me think that the idea that you can beat hypergamy is impossible. Top alpha is a myth.

dont they only go with plan b if they lose their alpha?

makes perfect sense for a girl to have a plan b.
Quote: (12-06-2014 12:22 PM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2014 12:04 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

dont they only go with plan b if they lose their alpha?

makes perfect sense for a girl to have a plan b.

Yep. They made a movie about this once...its called "The Notebook" and chicks still eat that shit up to this day.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
I remember two broads who had Plan Bs while I was seeing them. I refused to commit or call either of them my girlfriend. I was with both about a year. In both cases, the Plan Bs were total betas willing to devote themselves emotionally to her as soon as she stopped fucking me. In both cases, the girls got sick of non commitment and went off with the plan Bs. None of the relationships with those betas lasted very long.

I see plan Bs as often a way to fulfill their desire to have alpha fux and beta bux. Like that joke from Seinfeld about needing two men to be the perfect boyfriend. If you're alpha fux, then be on the lookout for some wimpy beta. Women want everything so whatever you're not giving them is what they'll look for, not necessarily a better version of what you're giving them already.
I have to wonder exactly what the definition of these "Plan Bs" really are though. My ex-girlfriend had some beta that was in love with her at work. He would give her gifts all the time and shit. Was I ever intimidated by this guy? Hell no, he was a major beta and she would probably never fuck him.

However, under their definition this guy is her "Plan B."
Quote: (12-06-2014 12:47 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I have to wonder exactly what the definition of these "Plan Bs" really are though. My ex-girlfriend had some beta that was in love with her at work. He would give her gifts all the time and shit. Was I ever intimidated by this guy? Hell no, he was a major beta and she would probably never fuck him.

However, under their definition this guy is her "Plan B."

I think you are confusing a "beta orbiter" with a "plan b", a beta orbiter is a guy who wants to hit the pussy, but the girl has put him squarely in the "friend zone" and is not interested in any kind of sexual/romantic relationship. Whereas, the "plan b" may be a beta, but the woman still is considering him as a "back up option" that she will hook up with in the event that her current relationship ends. If a woman has a "plan b" I think she's either a cheating whore, who already is going behind her man's back, or she starts feeling unhappy in her current relationship and is starting to look around to see "what else is out there."

A lot of women can sense when they are at the end of the road with their current relationship and will then start to vet guys to be their plan b. For a beta to be her plan b, usually it will be a woman who is looking for a sugar daddy, or at least a provider, who will take care of her. If she's already with a beta provider type, than her plan b will most likely be an alpha that she secretly pines for. If she's a super gold digger than she may jump from one beta provider to a big fisher with more money and more willingness to drop coin on her.

The good news for the nation’s men is that one in three women said they ‘doubted’ anything would ever happen with the man in the background.

Run hamster, run.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
If you're dating a hot chick, she might not even have a conscious Plan B.

The second the relationship runs into trouble (i.e. she gets bored, or some bird brain idea gets into her head - undoubtedly from Media or her hating ass friends) , there are more than enough dudes waiting on the sidelines to put in their bid. (and some of them already have chicks of their own.)

The player's problem is that he cares.

Until you get to that sociopathic level where you only care about yourself, you're always going to be subject to this risk.

And it's not just the risk of infidelity, it's the risk of abandonment, alienation of affection.

On some, "Just Don't Leave Me".

When the PUA Brigade talks about this aspect of human relations - the reality of having a relationship/dealing with loss, they're typically mocked and ridiculed. Because the crowd is so Alpha and so Above it All.

Intellectual dishonesty is rife throughout the community.

WIA
Quote: (12-06-2014 01:17 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The second the relationship runs into trouble (i.e. she gets bored, or some bird brain idea gets into her head - undoubtedly from Media or her hating ass friends) , there are more than enough dudes waiting on the sidelines to put in their bid. (and some of them already have chicks of their own.)

The player's problem is that he cares.

Until you get to that sociopathic level where you only care about yourself, you're always going to be subject to this risk.

And it's not just the risk of infidelity, it's the risk of abandonment, alienation of affection.

On some, "Just Don't Leave Me".

When the PUA Brigade talks about this aspect of human relations - the reality of having a relationship/dealing with loss, they're typically mocked and ridiculed. Because the crowd is so Alpha and so Above it All.

Intellectual dishonesty is rife throughout the community.

WIA

Great post, you get the honor.

[Image: potd.gif]
Quote: (12-06-2014 01:17 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A common trick for a girl, even if she isn't planning on cheating imminently, is to insinuate that she's single to guys she is primally attracted to; and then just keep them stringing along until they fall off the reservation, only to be replaced by the next one ad infinitum.

This creates not only a constant plan-b but also the validation and attention her child-like brain requires.
Get recognized twice WIA

[Image: potd.gif]

For us non-sociopaths(well...I'm a king manipulator that hates losing still sources; ex's)

I'm going with the "open relationship"/swinger option on this once you see the 'point of know return' to monogamy in the relationship.

If you feel the clouds forming, pose the suggestion to her. If she suggests splitting or "changing some things/I need new excitement", swear that you've been waiting for her to say it. You can evaluate how serious she is toward polygamy(which can be good) or if the bond can be salvaged.

Many of you already know my situation with of a baby on the way. Babymom practically sees an aura around me and is dutiful like a soldier. She' showing signs of being a reliable partner, but our initial and typical relationship woes dampened the vibe for me and I know I'll have a so-so time dealing with her long term(cough, need fresh and different pussy). I never intended on being stationary like this until older age and it made me bitter at first.

I suggested the swinging option after the pregnancy. She was for it with a great indicator of getting double headers on my junk in the future-she said she would probably miss fucking girls if we were solely monogamous.

I want to make it loud and clear that I'm not under illusion by any woman and I see all of them unmasked. You can't ever cry these days over the possibility of some chick you're bonded to fucking other people, so if our arrangement means I can still fuck new, hot women in the future, she can distract herself with pussy, or other dick, for all I care.
OG Nor Cal are you in a big city dude?? You can still find SOME WHAT nice and friendly girls in smaller towns, areas and rural places etc. Now will she cheat or leave you, no more then likely not if your game is tight and you do not show beta tendencies. Plus her options are much lower in smaller areas. Those girls are just a different breed from my experience
Quote: (12-06-2014 02:50 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

OG Nor Cal are you in a big city dude?? You can still find SOME WHAT nice and friendly girls in smaller towns, areas and rural places etc. Now will she cheat or leave you, no more then likely not if your game is tight and you do not show beta tendencies. Plus her options are much lower in smaller areas. Those girls are just a different breed from my experience

Yes, but there's a large trade off. Sure, in a small town you might find a more traditional girl, but small towns suck and will leave any alpha go-getter bored after a couple weeks because there's nothing to do. So we have to accept the millions of great opportunities and activities that a big city provides and forgo what may or may not be the ultimate traditional girl.

Ultimately, you can't fight against nature so even the small town girl will be susceptible to Plan B excitement.
Quote: (12-06-2014 02:50 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I think you are generalizing greatly, a small town in NorCal may not have the same culture or social dynamics of a small town in Nebraska or Kentucky. I live in a small college town, which can be decent for girls in the 18-24 range, I usually hook up with girls that are 22-25, but a lot of these girls come from L.A. or the bay area.

Plus there is a strong counter culture, hippy culture, and drug culture up here. The EDM scene which I am personally not into is huge here. A lot of girls are just shallow skanks who like to party and do a lot of drugs (MDMA seems to be the drug of choice), this is very prevalent and not reserved to a small sub-culture.

Not to mention there is a certain dynamic to the culture here that is unique, I'm in the "emerald triangle" which has one of the largest concentrations of large scale ganja growers in the world. There are tons of baller dudes in their late twenties and thirties with more money than they know what to do with, and with a shortage of hot women in the area, there are tons of "grow hoes", which are basically just hot gold diggers who shack up with rich dudes who are defacto sugar daddies and pay for all the bitches shit. This creates a climate where these grow hoe chicks think that their pussy is as good as gold and that they can do nothing but suck and fuck and live the good life, having everything paid for. Not only this, but it drives their hypergamic instincts to find a bigger and bigger fish, maybe their current guy takes them out to nice restaurants, pays for all their drinks, etc., but the next bigger baller down the way will buy them Louie Vutton handbags and take them on international vacations.
I imagine NorCal as a hippier, more granola and smaller town version of SoCal. Is this accurate?

MDMA is probably the biggest hookup drug by the way Shima
Maybe we need a thread on how to be a psychopath. Joking, sort of.

Another excellent post WIA.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2